17 Mar 2007

CE Common Sense Guide Ver. 2.0

Hello CEans!

In order to keep our forum neat & clean, the CE-Common Sense Guide version 2.0 has been released. CCS Guide now gets a permanant place on our main page! 😁

I request you to go through the CE-Common Sense Guide on our main page & also add a link to the same in your signature so that new CEans go through it at least once.

Please do suggest additions to the CE-Common Sense Guide in this thread. If your suggestion gets included in the Common Sense Guide Version 3.0, your name will appear in 'Special Thanks' list below the guide 😁

-The Big K-
12 years ago
Its been long since we released CE Common Sense Guide Ver. 2.0. I think we need to update it.

Your contributions are welcome. We plan to reformat our "Welcome To CrazyEngineers" mail which is sent to every new member upon sign up. I plan to include a link to our CE Common Sense Guide in it.

There will be a separate thread on 'Welcome To CrazyEngineers' mail where we all will create a welcome message for new CEans.

All comments on CE Common Sense Guide to be put in this thread.

-The Big K-
Jerry

Jerry

Branch Unspecified
12 years ago
Very good idea!

I think the Guide is complete. We may just highlight points 3 and 4. Also include a point which tells the new users to go through the CE Newbie Training Center once.

That should be sufficient.

Jerry
12 years ago
CE Common Sense Guide (Version 2.0) was published on CE on 17th August 2006. I think its high time that we update it.

Do you have any suggestions for the CCS Guide?

Version 2.0 is available here -

https://www.crazyengineers.com/index.php?categoryid=20

-The Big K-

Share this content on your social channels -

Only logged in users can reply.