View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12774 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Aug 17, 2006

CE Common Sense Guide Ver. 2.0

Hello CEans!

In order to keep our forum neat & clean, the CE-Common Sense Guide version 2.0 has been released. CCS Guide now gets a permanant place on our main page! 😁

I request you to go through the CE-Common Sense Guide on our main page & also add a link to the same in your signature so that new CEans go through it at least once.

Please do suggest additions to the CE-Common Sense Guide in this thread. If your suggestion gets included in the Common Sense Guide Version 3.0, your name will appear in 'Special Thanks' list below the guide 😁

-The Big K-
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Dec 10, 2006
Its been long since we released CE Common Sense Guide Ver. 2.0. I think we need to update it.

Your contributions are welcome. We plan to reformat our "Welcome To CrazyEngineers" mail which is sent to every new member upon sign up. I plan to include a link to our CE Common Sense Guide in it.

There will be a separate thread on 'Welcome To CrazyEngineers' mail where we all will create a welcome message for new CEans.

All comments on CE Common Sense Guide to be put in this thread.

-The Big K-
Jerry
Jerry • Dec 10, 2006
Very good idea!

I think the Guide is complete. We may just highlight points 3 and 4. Also include a point which tells the new users to go through the CE Newbie Training Center once.

That should be sufficient.

Jerry
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Mar 17, 2007
CE Common Sense Guide (Version 2.0) was published on CE on 17th August 2006. I think its high time that we update it.

Do you have any suggestions for the CCS Guide?

Version 2.0 is available here -

https://www.crazyengineers.com/index.php?categoryid=20

-The Big K-

Share this content on your social channels -