CE Common Sense Guide Ver. 2.0

Hello CEans!

In order to keep our forum neat & clean, the CE-Common Sense Guide version 2.0 has been released. CCS Guide now gets a permanant place on our main page! 😁

I request you to go through the CE-Common Sense Guide on our main page & also add a link to the same in your signature so that new CEans go through it at least once.

Please do suggest additions to the CE-Common Sense Guide in this thread. If your suggestion gets included in the Common Sense Guide Version 3.0, your name will appear in 'Special Thanks' list below the guide 😁

-The Big K-

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Its been long since we released CE Common Sense Guide Ver. 2.0. I think we need to update it.

Your contributions are welcome. We plan to reformat our "Welcome To CrazyEngineers" mail which is sent to every new member upon sign up. I plan to include a link to our CE Common Sense Guide in it.

There will be a separate thread on 'Welcome To CrazyEngineers' mail where we all will create a welcome message for new CEans.

All comments on CE Common Sense Guide to be put in this thread.

-The Big K-
  • Jerry
    Jerry
    Very good idea!

I think the Guide is complete. We may just highlight points 3 and 4. Also include a point which tells the new users to go through the CE Newbie Training Center once.

That should be sufficient.

Jerry
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    CE Common Sense Guide (Version 2.0) was published on CE on 17th August 2006. I think its high time that we update it.

Do you have any suggestions for the CCS Guide?

Version 2.0 is available here -

CrazyEngineers

-The Big K-

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello CEans! We have a new ranking system in place. Members with upto 50 posts will be called 'New CE Team Members' & those with > 50 posts will be...
Well this is probably a already-very-much discussed topic still I would like to know what the crazy engineers have to say about it. Terrorism - Something that is as prominent...
I'm not naturally good at math/science, but I try really really hard in those classes and I can only score average. It's not like I don't know the material, because...
Hello CEans! The "CE: Higher Education" section has been a part of CE forums since its inception. We must decide the future of this section. Following are the suggestions for...
Name: Rocker 😁 Engineering Trade: Sound Occupation: Self - Employed Work Experience: Read fun experience - 6 years in Sound engineering Hobbies & Interests: Rock Music, Travelling. Aim in life:...