CE Colloquium Update: Finalists are being chosen

Hello CEans,

Response to CE Colloquium is exceptional 😀. We are currently going through 20 final entries. We had to reject few entries because the contestants did not follow the submission rules.

Top 20 finalists may be contacted through email before their submissions are put up on CE for public commenting.

You should start seeing the entries appearing on CE [Next announcement coming in few hours].

I regret the delay in announcing the prizes. We've had shipment issues which resulted into the delay. I should be able to post concrete information about the prizes latest by tonight [ around 10-15 hours ].

I look forward to your cooperation & support. Brace yourself to grill the contestants!

Discuss this announcement in following thread: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Discuss the announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...colloquium-update-finalists-being-chosen.html in this thread.
Hello friends.. I want to transmit 40 kHZ square wave signal from 89c51RD2 pin over a distance of 25-30 meters and drive an Infrared LED(it requires about 50-100mA current) with...
Hi Can anyone tell me about the scope and work of computer science engineers at Indian Space Research Organization??
Hi I want to know the foreign universities that provide summer training of 2 months after 3rd yr ? please help me out....
helloo friends , does anybody here knows about how to configure a forwarder DNS in LINUX redhat ?? please help me if you know that .