CE Chennai(India) meet-2009

Hi CEans,

Those of you who can attend a CE meet in Chennai in any february weekend or in early march, post your availability here. We'll talk about the exact timings and place later. Just to see how many are there to attend..
And also, please suggest something about the agenda-what should we discuss about when we get together. Expecting a lot of participation here...

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'll post the announcement in the header.
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    CEans from Chennai, where are you??!! Is no one interested??
  • Umar
    Umar
    Hi I'm from vellore. I'm interested in Participating in CE meet. Inform me about the timing.
    Lets discuss there about Some Latest trends in Engg.,
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yeah, very good idea 😁

I think we already have minimum number of CEans required for the meet 😁 Let's get started!
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    @Umar,
    Thanks for the reply. Now, since you are from Vellore, and you are the one who has to travel more, you choose a date and venue and I'll let you know if I'm convenient with it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what are ISO images?
i m a 3rd year electronic engg student... as my 'mini-project', i plan to make sum telescope which is capable of positioning itself given the co-ordinates/location of a star/planet, w.r.t...
CEans, We have partnered with GIDS [Great Indian Developer Summit] 09. Here's a brief information about GIDS : India's Largest, Independent Summit for The Software Developer Ecosystem :: Great Indian...
Hey CEans, For all you budding entrepreneurs, I'm throwing a gauntlet here. Let us assume that I'm a venture capitalist. I'm riding on about $1 million (appx 5 crores INR)...
can anyone give me a brief description about IPv6