CE Bulletin Is Returning!

CEans,

CE Bulletin is returning! All our registered members (who have opted to receive mails from admin) will soon see CE Bulletin in their mailboxes. We plan to keep you updated through CE Bulletin about latest happenings in the CE World, Run contests, bring you exciting offers and more.

We'll soon pick up CEans to help us with the newsletter, articles et.al. Watch out for announcements.

What would you like to see in CE Bulletin? Let us know! 😀

Replies

• Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    WOW! Great news. Sounds good. Waiting for live.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    First edition was sent. All our members will receive it today.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Yes, I received. Very nice news letter.
    Suspense in the news letter too!!
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    hey i didn't get one😔
    what should i do:?:
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Wait until next 2-4 hours. If you do not get it, let me know. Email will be sent to the address that is registered with CE.
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    oh ok then😀
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    There is no mail in my account. please send it again.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I checked records and found that the newsletter was sent to your mailbox. If it is not in your inbox, could you check whether it is in your bulk/spam mail folder?
  • sushant005
    sushant005
    i received one.
    nice one!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We plan to send the bulletin as soon as there are new updates.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Wow! I can't wait to receive the CE-Bulletin. 😀
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    @ Abrakadabra
    i received it already !!did you register?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I just realized that the bulletin is being delivered at intervals. But by now, everyone should have received it. If not, let me know through this thread.
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    nice one big_k
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Good to know that everyone liked the bulletin. As I said, it was a simple mailer. The next one will be flashier and I'm sure you all will love it. From now on, we'll regularly send updates, events, announcements through bulletin. I'm sure it will bring lot of our old members back to CE.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We've sent Small Talk information through mail to all our subscribed members. Have you received it?
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    I just checked my mail. i didn't recieve it.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    yeah i have received this mail

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi der????
!! Would you agree with this graph?: I was talking to someone about it, and they seem confused with the issue of dynamic impedance of the capacitor, I was surprised!!
If you missed out on a great .com domain name?Well, may be you can still get the .co variety. Registry operators of .co domain Homepage | .CO Domain Registration |...
Expunge(v): Meaning: to cancel, remove Usage: All the allegations against him were expunged by the court, when he behaved properly for a year. Syn: discard, erase, obliterate Extant(adj): Meaning: still...
What would you think, is it the right time for old order to retire?I mean to say that is it the right time to change the politic system completely?Is it...