CE Bengaluru Meet On 29 July 2012 - Photos, Updates & Goodies

Sorry for being late on photo updates folks, required to recharge the laptop first πŸ˜€

Before we get to the discussion points, here are some pictures from the meet:

AKD joining us on Skype πŸ˜€
IMG_0495

And here's the little surprise - Coffee mugs for the bengaluru meet !
IMG_0497

A green park, evening breeze, CE coffee mugs, and AKD all the way from CE headquarters
IMG_0500

Our audio was not clear to AKD; so we took turns typing the matters to her 😁
PS: Durga's thinking pose πŸ˜‰
IMG_0501

CE friends forever πŸ˜‰
IMG_0504

Prashanth discussing on discovering CE
IMG_0507

In this pic, we're winding up the meet
as I say goodbye to AKD in the background of a beautiful sunset!
IMG_0510

Meet #1 ends : Leaving Cubbon park and walking by the street lamps (yes we have horses πŸ˜›)
IMG_0514

Replies

• eternalthinker
    eternalthinker
    #-Link-Snipped-# has taken down the discussion points. Durga, do share those points here.
    And we'll elaborate on that πŸ˜€
  • eternalthinker
    eternalthinker
    Oh here's some closer look at the Bengaluru meet coffee mugs!

IMG_0486

IMG_0487

IMG_0491

IMG_0493
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @eternalthiker Awesome photos and nice captions. πŸ˜€ We hope they liked our mug idea with your beautiful design.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    the mugs were cool. I have the one i got on my office desk(for publicity purposes only :mr.greenπŸ˜€. This is my first CE franchise 😁

While discussing the age old disucssion of attracting audience to CE, ET chipped in stating that we need to come up with offerings such as engineering games ( like Logical gates operaions, gear games), I suddenly rememberred another forum where such offerings are made. A subnetting game/ network planning for a city ..
    Also, useful resources in easy to unerstand graphical reporesentation .
    Then revieving CE labs with small scale projects , and making them the basis for futher CE discussions (updations, progress reports etc)
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Awesome Photos !! Nice Mug design ET.
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    The mug looks awesome!!

Sorry I couldn't attend.. I very much missed it.

Also, simple games explaining some concepts would be very much fun indeed. Both for the players as well as the designers.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Wow! Super! 😁 😁

This is simply amazing! I don't have words to convey how I feel. Few years ago, we used to be a lonely place on the Internet and now we have a CE Meet in Bangalore!

#-Link-Snipped-# : Man! You continue to impress in different ways.

#-Link-Snipped-# : You are the strongest support ever!

#-Link-Snipped-# : New to CE, but already a veteran on CE!

You are the pioneers of CE in Bangalore. #StandingOvation

PS: Those who do not know about this - Rahul ( aka eternalthinker ) conceptualized, designed and got the CE Bangalore Meet mugs ready on his own. πŸ‘
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Can we have a photo shoot of the CE Mug or a 360 degree video to show how the mug looks like? 😁
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Hats-off to you Rahul aka ET.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Here's #-Link-Snipped-# made design for the mug print. I totally loved it. It has Bengaluru Flavor to it.

ce-meet-bengaluru-flavor
  • RISHABH LALA
    RISHABH LALA
    Can anybody tell us ''who is who'' in the pictures !
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    How I wish I could have joined in. If nothing else I would probably have doubled the total age of all the rest of participants!
    Rahul without specs might look a lot like Prashanth.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# If you closely read the captions, you can easily figure out who is who.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    bioramani
    How I wish I could have joined in. If nothing else I would probably have doubled the total age of all the rest of participants!
    Rahul without specs might look a lot like Prashanth.
    I swear those photos aren't photoshopped. 😁
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    RISHABH LALA
    There are only three people and you can guess them easily. Read first post by ET.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Missed it. Don't know when I will get that kind of chance again. Didn't get a chance even to join over skype, that's my bad luck πŸ˜”

#-Link-Snipped-# - ECHO design for the cups I must say 😁
  • whiz.kid.aniket
    whiz.kid.aniket
    So finally it happened!! πŸ˜€ cool..
    Hoping for more CE-Meetups all over India!😁 or may be WorldπŸ˜›
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    whiz.kid.aniket
    So finally it happened!! πŸ˜€ cool..
    Hoping for more CE-Meetups all over India!😁 or may be WorldπŸ˜›
    Where are you located? ISS 😨
  • whiz.kid.aniket
    whiz.kid.aniket
    The_Big_K
    Where are you located? ISS 😨
    Pune! 😎
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Would you like to join us in Pune or Mumbai meet? please check thread in this section.
  • Prashanth_p@cchi
    Prashanth_p@cchi
    AbraKaDabra
    @eternalthiker Awesome photos and nice captions. πŸ˜€ We hope they liked our mug idea with your beautiful design.
    We surely did! Nice!πŸ˜€ ThanksπŸ˜€
  • Prashanth_p@cchi
    Prashanth_p@cchi
    AbraKaDabra
    Here's #-Link-Snipped-# made design for the mug print. I totally loved it. It has Bengaluru Flavor to it.

ce-meet-bengaluru-flavor
    Really nice design πŸ˜€.
    For, those who do not know what it depicts. The building in blue towards the left, is the UB City building which is next to the Cubbon Park. Think it is owned by Dr. Vijay Mallya. Right #-Link-Snipped-#?
    The white building to the right is the Mayo Hall near Brigade Road.
    The greenery in the front, tells us that the meet happened in Cubbon park, of the Garden City πŸ˜€

The bus resembles the local Volvo buses and the autorikshaw - that is how it is here in Bangalore.
  • Prashanth_p@cchi
    Prashanth_p@cchi
    RISHABH LALA

The only lady in the pic - That's #-Link-Snipped-#.
    The guy with the spectacles - That's #-Link-Snipped-# aka Rahul
    The other one is me #-Link-Snipped-# πŸ˜€
  • Prashanth_p@cchi
    Prashanth_p@cchi
    durga
    the mugs were cool. I have the one i got on my office desk(for publicity purposes only :mr.greenπŸ˜€. This is my first CE franchise 😁
    I too did the same just as I promised you #-Link-Snipped-#. It already caught many eye balls here in my office.😁
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    That mug is awesome , how can we get it!!! πŸ˜πŸ˜‰.
  • eternalthinker
    eternalthinker
    Prashanth_p@cchi
    Really nice design πŸ˜€.
    For, those who do not know what it depicts. The building in blue towards the left, is the UB City building which is next to the Cubbon Park. Think it is owned by Dr. Vijay Mallya. Right #-Link-Snipped-#?
    The white building to the right is the Mayo Hall near Brigade Road.
    The greenery in the front, tells us that the meet happened in Cubbon park, of the Garden City πŸ˜€

The bus resembles the local Volvo buses and the autorikshaw - that is how it is here in Bangalore.
    Yes, that's Mr.Mallya's own UB city.
    The design was intended to give even those who came from outside some warm memories of the place and the meet πŸ˜€

Well, although only Bangaloreans were there for now, I think the mug will bring back memories of this first Cubbon park rendezvous πŸ˜€
  • Adivy
    Adivy
    That mug's really very nice πŸ˜€One of its kind handcrafted by a CEan.Great workπŸ˜€I see what I missed
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-#

looks like you resemble each other very closely.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    zaveri
    #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-#

looks like you resemble each other very closely.
    The moderators in solidarity! 😎

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We already know that a new iPhone might be on cards this year. But the rumors keep coming, and this one might just be the biggest. This image shows an...
In the last few months it was reportedthat Nokia had announced job cuts but this news can tell us why those job cuts had to be made. According to a...
HI evrey one ihave a question plz. i need a device putted in outlet 220v,transmit to copatibel recive device wireles to get 5-12v dc to distance 20 meter and above....
Hello CEans, We have two successful meets in Hyderabad and Banglore now Let's arrange one Meet in Mumbai. We have many CEans in Mumbai. I'm visiting Pune in August Month...
Times Of India has reported that ~7 states in North India have been affected by a major power outage. The affected states include Delhi, Punjab, Haryana, UP, Himachal Pradesh and...