CE Anniversary Special: 15% Off On CrazyEngineers T-Shirt [Only Till 20th November]

We've decided to offer the CrazyEngineers T-Shirt at the craziest, lowest price [Rs. 340, includes all taxes and shipping as well!]. Use the following discount coupon when you place your order:

Spoiler: CrazyEngineers T-Shirt Discount Coupon - Click To Open

This is time-bound offer that will expire on the midnight of November 20th. This sale is a part of our CrazyEngineers Anniversary Week Celebrations: 24 - 28 November!

We all want you to wear CrazyEngineers T-Shirt on November 26th, our 9th Anniversary! 👍

Questions? Ask them below.

HOW TO ORDER T-SHIRT - AND GET IT IN ~72 HOURS!

1. Open New Browser Window or Tab
2. Type: #-Link-Snipped-#
3. Click on any of the photo or 'Buy Now' button.
4. Select your T-Shirt Size [It's Unisex T-Shirt] : M / L / XL (S is out of stock, sorry!)
5. Select quantity.
6. Click ADD TO CART

How-To-Order-T-Shirt

7. Adding Your DISCOUNT COUPON

Click-Coupon

8. Checking out

Check-Out

Got Questions? Ask them below! 😀

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Skype has announced the availability of the Beta version of its new Skype for Web service that will allow its users to conduct Skype conversations over web browsers such as...
Hello everyone! I am a graduate engineer in "Electrical & Electronics Engineering".Recently I have got selected for PGDC in "Transmission and Distribution Systems" course at NPTI Nagpur,which is to commence...
Scientists have created a machine capable of becoming useful for a 3D printer plastic household waste. The material from which the 3D printers are served is not cheap, and this...
I have an income tax software named computax ,and it is actually attached with a particular browser Internet explorer ,it can work with google chrome also,but requires some additional stage...