CE Ambassadors Team Nominations & Discussions Thread

Read the announcement here: ->
#-Link-Snipped-#

Enter your nominations in this thread briefly explaining why YOU should be in CE Ambassadors Team.

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    Can I be the first one to say a 'YES'?

I know I am new to the forum, but believe am conversant with the procedures here.I will be able to guide newbies...๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    durga
    Can I be the first one to say a 'YES'?

I know I am new to the forum, but believe am conversant with the procedures here.I will be able to guide newbies...๐Ÿ˜€
    Of course you are the first one to send your nomination. CE Ambassadors' role is much more than just guiding the newbies. Do go through the Activities section of the announcement ๐Ÿ˜€

Oh after 70+ posts, you are not new to CE anymore. [โ€‹IMG]
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    I did Biggie!! ;D
    but dint want it to look to question answer types ๐Ÿ˜€

I understand the responsibilites!!! ๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We'll pick about 3 CE Ambassadors to begin with. Let's wait for other nominations. If you are picked, you'll be contacted through PM!

If you aren't picked, don't worry! We are forming other teams as well. Keep a watch on the announcements!
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    ok mate!!!๐Ÿ˜
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Wat are the responsibiliteis????
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sauravgoswami
    Wat are the responsibiliteis????
    There you go -> #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Differential
    Differential
    I am also interested !
    Reason: I like this forum ! By accepting this role I will be able to interact with more no of people. It will give me experience of handling responsibility. It will help me improve my communication !
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Differential
    I am also interested !
    Reason: I like this forum ! By accepting this role I will be able to interact with more no of people. It will give me experience of handling responsibility. It will help me improve my communication !
    Nomination accepted! [โ€‹IMG]
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Come on guys, this is a great opportunity.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    The_Big_K
    Nomination accepted! [โ€‹IMG]
    Count me in if you had vaccencies....
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The selections will be done on 21[sup]st[/sup]November, 2008. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    hey,does CE ambassadors are allowed to debate and do some self-promotion????
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sauravgoswami
    hey,does CE ambassadors are allowed to debate and do some self-promotion????
    Of course. Why did you ask? ๐Ÿ˜’

[โ€‹IMG]

Ambassadors [moderators, editors, admin] are our members with added responsibilities.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    oh just so,it will help to glamourise the ambassadors and increse there importance
  • Raviteja.g
    Raviteja.g
    i am interested in this forum.
    due to which i can improve my communication and teamwork skills
    i hope you will select me
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    Biggie...thanx a lot...to see that all that i had dreamnt out of my CE...about this certificates,mail id's etc as discussed with you & as also mentioned during my interview with CE...is finally working positive...keep it going..its just the beginning ..we have to go a long way for sure...thanx again
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    can i take this responsibility with all humbleness & determination to see CE Rock On
  • mahul
    mahul
    J2R, this is way out of context, but what about the kolkata CE meet?? I will try to bring in a few friends.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    New thread for CE Kolkata Meet, please. This thread will only have discussions related to CE Ambassadors Team.

Tomorrow, 20[sup]th[/sup] November 2008 is the final date of submitting nominations.
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    Mahul,

Will discuss on same in a new thread..& will update all about the meet soon..iam planning December 25th

mahul
    J2R, this is way out of context, but what about the kolkata CE meet?? I will try to bring in a few friends.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thanks to everyone who submitted their nomination. Keep your fingers crossed and wait for formation of other teams on CE [โ€‹IMG] !
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We are almost done. The selected CEans will be contacted through PM very soon. Keep your fingers crossed ๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Continuing the discussion from here: #-Link-Snipped-#

Many congratulations to the selected CEans!

[CE Ambassadors should check their PMs immediately]

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm trying to model the pressures and motions in this system I'm working with. Imagine two cylindrical pistons connected to each other with some tube that allows fluid flow. Now...
Hello folks, this is Amit, a geotechnical engineer. Surface or subsurface exploration of a particular site for collecting information related to the physical properties of soil and rock is my...
hi im in mech final yr .i wanna make project now plz u can assist me in making my parojects
Find updated answer keys below: CEans, I'm sure a great bunch of our CEans are appearing for the common admission test 2008. This thread is dedicated to CAT 2008 Answer...
hi,:dance: I'm Guna from Chennai India! I'm an engineering student, i do ECE in Chennai under Anna university! its soo good in found a good forum to hang on wit...