21 Nov 2008

CE Ambassadors Team Nominations & Discussions Thread

Read the announcement here: ->

https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/7908-ce-ambassadors-team-inviting-nominations.html

Enter your nominations in this thread briefly explaining why YOU should be in CE Ambassadors Team.
durga ch

durga ch

Communications
10 years ago
Can I be the first one to say a 'YES'?

I know I am new to the forum, but believe am conversant with the procedures here.I will be able to guide newbies...😀
10 years ago
durga
Can I be the first one to say a 'YES'?

I know I am new to the forum, but believe am conversant with the procedures here.I will be able to guide newbies...😀
Of course you are the first one to send your nomination. CE Ambassadors' role is much more than just guiding the newbies. Do go through the Activities section of the announcement 😀

Oh after 70+ posts, you are not new to CE anymore. [​IMG]
durga ch

durga ch

Communications
10 years ago
I did Biggie!! ;D
but dint want it to look to question answer types 😀

I understand the responsibilites!!! 😁
10 years ago
We'll pick about 3 CE Ambassadors to begin with. Let's wait for other nominations. If you are picked, you'll be contacted through PM!

If you aren't picked, don't worry! We are forming other teams as well. Keep a watch on the announcements!
durga ch

durga ch

Communications
10 years ago
ok mate!!!😁
sauravgoswami

sauravgoswami

Electronic
10 years ago
Wat are the responsibiliteis????
10 years ago
sauravgoswami
Wat are the responsibiliteis????
There you go -> https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...adors-team-inviting-nominations-new-post.html
Differential

Differential

Branch Unspecified
10 years ago
I am also interested !
Reason: I like this forum ! By accepting this role I will be able to interact with more no of people. It will give me experience of handling responsibility. It will help me improve my communication !
10 years ago
Differential
I am also interested !
Reason: I like this forum ! By accepting this role I will be able to interact with more no of people. It will give me experience of handling responsibility. It will help me improve my communication !
Nomination accepted! [​IMG]
raj87verma88

raj87verma88

Branch Unspecified
10 years ago
Come on guys, this is a great opportunity.
10 years ago
The_Big_K
Nomination accepted! [​IMG]
Count me in if you had vaccencies....
10 years ago
The selections will be done on 21[sup]st[/sup]November, 2008. 😀
sauravgoswami

sauravgoswami

Electronic
10 years ago
hey,does CE ambassadors are allowed to debate and do some self-promotion????
10 years ago
sauravgoswami
hey,does CE ambassadors are allowed to debate and do some self-promotion????
Of course. Why did you ask? 😒

[​IMG]

Ambassadors [moderators, editors, admin] are our members with added responsibilities.
sauravgoswami

sauravgoswami

Electronic
10 years ago
oh just so,it will help to glamourise the ambassadors and increse there importance
Raviteja.g

Raviteja.g

Branch Unspecified
10 years ago
i am interested in this forum.
due to which i can improve my communication and teamwork skills
i hope you will select me
just2rock

just2rock

Branch Unspecified
10 years ago
Biggie...thanx a lot...to see that all that i had dreamnt out of my CE...about this certificates,mail id's etc as discussed with you & as also mentioned during my interview with CE...is finally working positive...keep it going..its just the beginning ..we have to go a long way for sure...thanx again
just2rock

just2rock

Branch Unspecified
10 years ago
can i take this responsibility with all humbleness & determination to see CE Rock On
mahul

mahul

Branch Unspecified
10 years ago
J2R, this is way out of context, but what about the kolkata CE meet?? I will try to bring in a few friends.
10 years ago
New thread for CE Kolkata Meet, please. This thread will only have discussions related to CE Ambassadors Team.

Tomorrow, 20[sup]th[/sup] November 2008 is the final date of submitting nominations.
just2rock

just2rock

Branch Unspecified
10 years ago
Mahul,

Will discuss on same in a new thread..& will update all about the meet soon..iam planning December 25th

mahul
J2R, this is way out of context, but what about the kolkata CE meet?? I will try to bring in a few friends.
10 years ago
Thanks to everyone who submitted their nomination. Keep your fingers crossed and wait for formation of other teams on CE [​IMG] !
10 years ago
We are almost done. The selected CEans will be contacted through PM very soon. Keep your fingers crossed 😁
10 years ago
Continuing the discussion from here: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/8218-ce-ambassadors-team-announced-new-post.html

Many congratulations to the selected CEans!

[CE Ambassadors should check their PMs immediately]

Share this content on your social channels -

Only logged in users can reply.