CE 5th Birthday and Your Experience !!

CEans,

Please Post your review about today...

From My side:-

Today is the best day for me on CE as this is the 5th birthday and also i take part in the CE Contest and try to answer the question and really enjoyed a lot in this quiz.

Specially i like the chat in the CE-Conference as there are so many Ceans are online at a time and chatting with them is really very good feeling..

i also enjoyed the break-down on CE's Server two times. πŸ˜‰

26.11.2010 is really unforgettable day for me.

Friends Please share your view.

Replies

• CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    i totally agree😁 this has been the best day for me in CE πŸ˜€

CE'S birthday "party" was awesome😁

thanks organizers 😁 YOU GUYS DID A WONDERFUL JOB πŸ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    CIVILPRINCESS
    i totally agree😁 this has been the best day for me in CE πŸ˜€

CE'S birthday "party" was awesome😁

thanks organizers 😁 YOU GUYS DID A WONDERFUL JOB πŸ˜€
    Its really tough to find tough Questions. πŸ˜‰
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Today was a wonderful day at CE!!

Everyday is good , but today we had very good activity and *less spam*

The contest was wonderful. No matter who wins I enjoyed the contest pretty well!!

Ce is growing , many things are happening here!! I am just loving it more and more!!

PS. Nice thread GF πŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    What a nice thread 😁

Will share our experience.
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    yeah today was the best CE anniversary...
    i loved it and got to love CE even more 😁

today's frenzy in the chatroom, and its crash 😁 very long conversations with many CEans (i've never conversed with any CEans like i did today), the mind boggling quiz... oh i loved it 😁

hope CE "heals" soon πŸ˜€ πŸ˜‰

awesome work guys... thanks to all CEans

P.S: only spoil sport was my very bad net connection 😑 kept logging me off
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    The_Big_K
    What a nice thread 😁

Will share our experience.
    Yes biggie please share yours too as you are the special one today. πŸ˜‰
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    cooltwins
    yeah today was the best CE anniversary...
    i loved it and got to love CE even more 😁

today's frenzy in the chatroom, and its crash 😁 very long conversations with many CEans (i've never conversed with any CEans like i did today), the mind boggling quiz... oh i loved it 😁

hope CE "heals" soon πŸ˜€ πŸ˜‰

awesome work guys... thanks to all CEans

P.S: only spoil sport was my very bad net connection 😑 kept logging me off

@CT: Nothing happened to CE!! its just the excessive load on the server because of the shout-box created that!!

I dont think thats a major issue, anyway we need to resolve it!!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Guys i had counted Candle for three time..

whats your count?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, the shoutbox uses ajax and pings the server every 5 seconds to get the latest messages. With so many users online, the number of pings were so high that the server couldn't handle them.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Nice thread!
    last year, I missed the CE-Day!
    But today,even my mum scolding me, I spent a lot of time here by bunking the classes too.
    Really Enjoyed!! Memorable Day!!
    But my net discouraged me a lot by becoming damn slow!! And thank God, it doesn't disconnected.
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    I enjoyed a lot. It was good to see so many CEans online together at the same time and chatting.
    Enjoyed the server breakdown....πŸ˜‰
    It was really a nice experience. πŸ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Guys Imagine what happened if we all are together at some place...!!!

i hop next time there will be a huge Meet.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @Godfather: We are already planning for an all India meet next year.
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Enjoyed the quiz a lot. Also, went to the shoutbox after a long time.. It was good!! πŸ˜€
  • Neema Ambhurkar
    Neema Ambhurkar
    I had an amazing and a life long memorable day on CE's 5th anniversary. :smile:

Talking in the CE conference the night before and in the day was pleasant!

Googling for the quiz's answers, yet unable to find them, yet searching for them with all my might, I really enjoyed it a lot. :grin:

Not to mention the server breakdown, where each member thought that something was wrong with 'their' network and trying so eagerly and praying that somehow it should be okay by 5 pm, it was fun.

Overall, fantastic job done by the moderators and especially AKD and BIIGGIE who tried hard to make the day special and fun for all the CEans. πŸ‘
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    it would be more fun if we could do this more often because now i don't want to wait for another 365 days to have this much fun...

biggie lets have quizzes like this more often 😁

and an all india meet will be awesome πŸ˜‰
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    cooltwins: Everyone feels the same. We've already one such competition in planning for the month of December πŸ˜‰
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    The_Big_K
    cooltwins: Everyone feels the same. We've already one such competition in planning for the month of December πŸ˜‰
    YAY! waiting for it 😁
  • Reya
    Reya
    It was awesome!!Enjoyed a lotπŸ˜€But the server problem sucked me at 5..I was trying to access the page for a long time:-(

Meeting together in one place sounds greatπŸ˜€
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    Great job Mr K, AKD and all other organisers.....πŸ‘πŸ‘
    Really enjoyed the experience........
    At that time i was feeling as if I am having some sort of celebrations in my room....😁
    Best Wishes to CE....
    Looking for more events on CE...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Shared Our Experience Here: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • optimystix
    optimystix
    I was really excited myself seeing the enthusiasm of so many people who were online here and showing their support to CE. We benched 860 people who were online and around 80 members at that time too which again might be a sort of record for us. People responded really well and it gave a feeling of homecoming.

Felt really nice and thanks biggie for making CE what it is today. The Quiz itself was excellent and not what I had imagined it to be.
    The only thing that ruined the wonderful experience was the server being down. I was online for the CE hour but could do anything 'cos of the server load problem. The page would load after what seemed like decades and then before I could post anything, it again went kaput!
    And I regret not being able to take part in the quiz too πŸ˜”

anyways, congratulations to CE on it wonderful 5th anniversary and thanks to Biggie for making the day beautiful for everyone. Waiting for the 10th anniversary now πŸ˜€
  • itchap
    itchap
    It was a great experience to be a part of CE 5th Anniversary. I added one task in my outlook calender to be a part of the CE day celebration early in the morning. πŸ˜€

It was good to chat with the fellow CEans after a long time. I would like to thank Biggy and other organizers to handle the server break down time issue in a very short time.

Overall it was a great experience. I enjoyed it very much.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We are already planning to events in December 2010.
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    It was a great day for me even i was in office ,but starting from the morning i logined there and seeing every activity going there ,though i missed a quiz but found a nice set of question,
    Hats off to biggie and AKD once again for making such a memorable day in our life,we hadn't met each other still our Hearts connected πŸ˜€
    Way to go more in future πŸ˜€ Thanks to every CEan for contributing your valuable time and efforts here. All the very best to every one to success in their journey of life.
  • Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    I am feeling very sad,as I missed all the fun. πŸ˜”

I was waiting for the day,but missed the same.
    πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜”
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We missed you too, Whats In Name.

PS: Just noticed your signature. Too good πŸ˜‰!
  • nsiva007
    nsiva007
    Huh from my part,it was the special prize that took me to CE.. just out of curiosity i came here...! infact to be frank only to know what that special prize is..! then i browsed through the forum and to my surprise came to know how much i've been ignorant of this wonderful forumπŸ˜€,Well the found the quiz through shoutbox or conference and participated... the quiz was a good exercise for my idle Brain πŸ˜€... missed it this time though πŸ˜€ (The candle question was too dumb but i miscounted :-(),Big_K make sure there is no candle question next time around..! I'm eagerly awaiting the december competitionπŸ˜€ Will come back with a bang... this quiz gave me a lot of confidence infact πŸ˜€

P.S:- one personal request , make sure the december competition is after Dec 22,only then my exams are getting over...!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @nsiva: Next competition won't be a Quiz. The dates haven't been finalized yet. We will host it around Christmas. Expect lot of action (online & offline) on CE starting January 2011.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    @Biggie : Nice. Online is ok!! Offline?
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Well technical glitches keep happening. I was happy to see that the sense of loyalty and excitement of few CEans was way beyond any technology on the CE day!. Kudos to every one.
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Whats In Name
    I am feeling very sad,as I missed all the fun. πŸ˜”

I was waiting for the day,but missed the same.
    πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜”
    Interesting signature indeed. πŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sahithi pallavi
    @Biggie : Nice. Online is ok!! Offline?
    Well why not? We've had Offline meet!

See: #-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

There was Surat Meet too!
  • nsiva007
    nsiva007
    What sort of an event is lined up for December??? CE meet is not possible for all i guess..! Something online would be interesting πŸ˜€ may be an online treasure hunt or something like that...!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    The_Big_K
    Well why not? We've had Offline meet!

See: #-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

There was Surat Meet too!
    There was CE-Meet in Ankleshwar.

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • HirenBarbhaya
    HirenBarbhaya
    Awesome day... frankly speaking it was my early days to CE and find lots of enthusiasm around CE Days which is great... Great work Organizers!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi , i want to do my 6 month training in a company in .net technology .So, please send me the list of those companies which are providing training in...
hi , i want to do my 6 month training in a company in .net technology .So, please send me the list of those companies which are providing training in...
Hi, I am Shiva,From south Tamil Nadu.I am a crazy Elecrtical & Electronics Engineer πŸ˜€, Infact i was a registered member from last year itself but never understood the value...
CEans, This thread is for something that most of us did/do after the exam is over - discuss the answers with peers. The contest is over and we'll publish the...
1. Identify the Company whose logo's 2 letters form a direction marker symbol. Answer: FedEx: Note, E & x "Form" a direction marker symbol (arrow). Subway has two letters that...