CE 5th Anniversary Celebration Ideas

CEans,

On November 26[sup]th[/sup] 2010, CE will celebrate completion of 5 glorious years on the Internet.

The plan is to make CE's 5th Birthday grand! Contribute how can we all celebrate CE's birthday together (online & offline).

We have ample time to plan and execute. All crazy ideas are welcome!

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Grand opening of the CE campus! *grin*
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ash
    Grand opening of the CE campus! *grin*
    Let's hope we'll make it a reality by 7th birthday πŸ˜€ .
  • optimystix
    optimystix
    ahem...whats with the CE campus?
    what is it about biggie ?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Long ago we had a discussion on how CE's own campus should look like πŸ˜› . Big buildings, robots helping all our team members et al.
  • Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    The_Big_K
    Long ago we had a discussion on how CE's own campus should look like πŸ˜› . Big buildings, robots helping all our team members et al.
    Hope this gets fulfilled one day,it will be so amzing to have our own campus.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Here's one idea: At a specific time on November 26 (CrazyEngineers Day) - we'll invite all our users and members to be online. Let's break a record of max members online 😁 What say you? We'll also cut a BIG CAKE!
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    count me in biggie 😁

lets do it πŸ˜›
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    everyone switch your vedio cameras on and sing happy birthday song πŸ˜›
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yeah, I like the idea of Video/Audio wishes. Maybe a CE Birthday Song? πŸ˜›
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    wait a sec... video conference wont be possible, but we can surely record all the individual recordings for eg: CEan1 says" happy" CEan2 says" birthday" so on till the song is complete , and put them together for a song.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Its cool.

what can we do offline?
    Probably putting up some meet with lot of advertisement?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    durga
    wait a sec... video conference wont be possible, but we can surely record all the individual recordings for eg: CEan1 says" happy" CEan2 says" birthday" so on till the song is complete , and put them together for a song.
    Awesome idea! How do we go about executing this one?

English-Scared
    Its cool.

what can we do offline?
    Probably putting up some meet with lot of advertisement?
    Hmm, meet is always a good idea. How many are game for it?
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    umm, let everyone sing the song and record it say by nov1 and we can use freeware to clip the 'insync' bits and pieces together to form a nice randomly but properly worded sone?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Wooo... Superb. It can be done. Let's start penning down the Lyrics. :-D
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    YAY!!!
    this is exciting😁
    let's have this birthday song 😁
    i'm in πŸ˜€

we could also do some other events too πŸ˜€ any ideasπŸ˜€ we can all make it a grand sucess and a birthday CE can't forget 😁
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I am making a presentation for the CE-5th Anniversary. I hope I make it before time.
  • BCA_GIRL
    BCA_GIRL
    Good idea AKD. I am excited to see your presentation and hope all CEans are also.All the best!
  • jhbalaji
    jhbalaji
    Its really a great achievement

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello friend's, I want to know what is the reason that AMD(more speedy then INTEL) processors ejects more heat then INTEL(less speedy then AMD). Is AMD uses more SRAM(generate more...
What is the difference between time sharing and multi tasking???
tell me answer of this question how to make connection between webform and sql server in asp.net with c#.
Hey Guys Techfest has launched its events.Here are some of them: ArchiTech: Design and Innovate Autobots: Enter the age of Robo Sapiens Code Maestros: No motors, no engines, only pure...
Hi, I'm a senior at a University in the states, and I am trying to get an electrical enginnering club going at our school. I don't have a problem getting...