CE - 10 years from now .....

Around 5 years back I was active member of a MBA forum. I left that forum when I left MBA preparations. Today again I visited that forum and was astonished to see that it changed completely. Also I saw a similar thread on that forum; Same time, I thought how CE will look like after 10 years?

Post in your thought folks
😒

Replies

• shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    1. I wish it become completely Ajax based (not only home page). Look and feel of forum can also change just like home page.
    2. Quality of posts as well as people improve to a big extent.
    3. CE completes atleast 10 projects from CE-Labs.
    4. No. of active users(quality one) increase to a large extent.
    5.People using forum can never catch any spammer. They should be caught by MODS before people catch them.
    6. Any CEan is seen in Small Talk (Note not in KYCEan)

[Will add more later..]
  • lal
    lal
    May be going to be the biggest engineering forum on the WWW.
    CEans may find solutions to many tough problems and many more...

Lets hope for the best...😀
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    CE should become as popular as Google.

We should have all the engineers around the world as members.

If people search for any innovative idea or query regarding Engineering they should find here 😀
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    We should be the best forum and also all the best engineers around the world should join our forum.Also the number of users should have increased to a very large extent.
    Hope all these come true within 5 years rather than extending for 10 years...
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    In 10 years? CE would have become an elite engineering organization with regional offices around the world 😉 The forums would only be a small part of it, I guess.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    I want to see CE emulate Homebrew clubs and its member are invovle in start-ups,and after 25years head BLUE-CHIP companies!!
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    CE would have become a site like IEEE in popularity and content😀...But One thing IEEE meant for few disciplines...CE is for all engg displines...If the new users are given with the nice responses means, It will surely reach such stage...Big_K may charge for membership like IEEE at that time😉
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    CE membership will always be free for everyone for lifetime. In fact, we don't even make it mandatory to register to those who just want to read the information posted by CEans.

Can you all think mega? Thinking big is so 2000!
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    thinking mega,in next ten years,CE will control all engineering activities aorund the globe,and save the world from the scum of the universe!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Since last 5-6 days I am facing a typical problem with Chrome and Firefox. In both the browsers all the images are appearing as blurred. Do not know what is...
The Sri Lankan juggernaut crushed West Indies by 57 runs in Friday's lop-sided semifinal to set up a summit clash with Pakistan in the final of the T20 World Cup...
I have got an idea of converting the unused mechanical energy from the rotation of wheels of various automobiles to useful electrical energy.. First of all we will use a...
Hi everyone, I need to make the On/Off control circuit for my StepUp project but I need the Transfer Function. Can anyone help me out?
Hey am a third year electrical engineering student,working on ideas to start a project. I've found this one..how will i start a project on fault control for a switching network...