CDMA data modem..!!

Hello,

Mates, just bought this amazing device and believe me it has some really impressive features. Am sure most of you must have surely heard of it and tried it as well but still I would like to share few details about the one am using.

Name:- HUAWEI EC325

Main Features:-

1. Air interface: CDMA 2000 1xRTT, compatible with IS-95 A/B (sorry dont know what exactly that means but w'l be glad if someone explains??)

2. Support standard Mini USB interface ๐Ÿ˜‰

3. Internal antenna

4. Dta rate: Upto 153.6 kbps

5. Voice and SMS ;-)

6. Large capacity phone book

7. Supporting ROM SIM/R-UIM card

8. OS supported: Win2000/Win XP & Win Vista but u need separate drivers for that.

9. Size: 84mm (D) x 42mm (W) x 12mm (H). very compact ๐Ÿ˜›

PS:Anyone using it or used it before please share the experience.

Regards,
Nachi.๐Ÿ˜›

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google Rocks! Many of the web searchers around the world use google as a superb search tool to satisfy all sorts of needs. But most of us are unaware about...
I need Some information that how to interface mobile with microcontroller (89c51) I have a serial cord and i know i need to use max232 in between but the problem...
If you know how to size a vacuum breakers in slurry pipe lines let me know? Thanks Rahul
Wishing many happy returns of the day to DEP & niks_agnelite ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Have a wonderful birthday! ๐ŸŽ‰ -The Big K-
Name:Ameya Shashikant Khandekar a.k.a mastermind303 Engineering Trade:Electronics Location:Nagpur Occupation: Student in 7th sem/final yr VNIT Hobbies & Interests: reading,surfing net , playing cricket I joined CrazyEngineers because: Engineers doing crazy...