CDAC Pune Center Placements and Review

We're constantly getting review requests for CDAC Pune centre and this discussion is for all the existing and past students who can write about placements and training reviews. Please be honest about your experiences so that all the CDAC aspirants can benefit.

Replies

• SHARMA SHUBHAM
    SHARMA SHUBHAM
    SIR I GOT DIPLOMA IN MOBILE COMPUTING IN C-DAC NOIDA IS THIS GOOD OR NOT FROM PLACEMENT POINT OF VIEW. OR SHOULD I APPLY FOR THE 2ND ROUND OF COUNSELLING BUT FOR THIS I HAVE TO PAY 11K SHOULD I PAY FOR IT OR NOT. MY CHOICE OF PREFERENCE IS ATTACH HERE.
    SIR PLEASE REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
    C-DAC(AUGUST-17) RANK: -6489.
    THANK YOU IN ADVANCE SIR.
  • Rajan Sonvane
    Rajan Sonvane
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We're constantly getting review requests for CDAC Pune centre and this discussion is for all the existing and past students who can write about placements and training reviews. Please be honest about your experiences so that all the CDAC aspirants can benefit.
    Hello kaustubh sir
    my rank is 1839
    i got sunbeam karad in 1st round and m sure i will get iacsd in 2nd round
    can u tell me are ther always some vacant seats during 3rd round in pune acts or sunbeam pune so that i can take a risk in 3rd round

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, engineers. I want to do Final Year Engineering project in Cloud Computing Domain. So I need some new ideas for it so that I can finalize my Problem Statement....
I am 35 years old having almost 11 years of experience in IT and currently working as technical lead I scored average in academics, I am not smart thinker and...
Has anyone ever thought, why Jio is the only operator capable of providing VoLTE but the other operators are unable to provide VoLTE ?
Perhaps you’re looking for a job change or preparing to crack an interview coming up, or maybe you’re an Embedded Software engineer just looking to collaborate with like minded people,...
The technological world of ours boasts to be constantly connected; lion’s share of which goes to the social media networks along with the instant messaging applications. Adding to the likes...