CDAC Placement Reviews & Honest Opinions

I have been noticing that a lot of our fellow engineers have either appeared for CDAC CCAT OR are preparing to take the exam in near future. One of the main reasons several engineers opt for CDAC course is because they are unable to find good placements after completion of their graduation. However, is placement guaranteed after completing CDAC course? Should you really invest time and money into preparing for CDAC? What are the courses that are hot in the markets and have higher chances of getting students placed?

I think someone needs to answer all these questions. I checked several websites for reviews of CDAC centres and their placement records in general; and have found out very mixed reviews. While the popular centers remain Hyderabad, Bangalore, Pune, Mumbai and Noida it seems that students have had very mixed experiences in each of them.

I've personally known many people who've benefitted from various CDAC courses and found placements in MNCs; but that was at least about 10 years ago. I'd like current and past students of CDAC to come forward and share their experiences, honest reviews and opinions about various courses and centers. It'd help a lot of our fellow engineers.

Replies

• tikku singh
    tikku singh
    sir i got 2772 rank, please suggest me my prefrence list
    city-
    pune
    bangalore
    mumbai
  • Anjali Mokashe
    Anjali Mokashe
    For Mumbai you can choose
    VITA
    CDAC Kharghar
    These two are best.
  • Pallavi Amol Shirodkar
    Pallavi Amol Shirodkar
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I have been noticing that a lot of our fellow engineers have either appeared for CDAC CCAT OR are preparing to take the exam in near future. One of the main reasons several engineers opt for CDAC course is because they are unable to find good placements after completion of their graduation. However, is placement guaranteed after completing CDAC course? Should you really invest time and money into preparing for CDAC? What are the courses that are hot in the markets and have higher chances of getting students placed?

I think someone needs to answer all these questions. I checked several websites for reviews of CDAC centres and their placement records in general; and have found out very mixed reviews. While the popular centers remain Hyderabad, Bangalore, Pune, Mumbai and Noida it seems that students have had very mixed experiences in each of them.

I've personally known many people who've benefitted from various CDAC courses and found placements in MNCs; but that was at least about 10 years ago. I'd like current and past students of CDAC to come forward and share their experiences, honest reviews and opinions about various courses and centers. It'd help a lot of our fellow engineers.
  • Amit Kumar Upadhyay
    Amit Kumar Upadhyay
    sir i got 1657 rank in c cat. I have filled my choices as shown. Please guide me. Thanks in advance. Untitled3 Untitled1 Untitled2
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Guys, this discussion is about some other topic. Please stick to the topic.
  • adirocks
    adirocks
    hello Kaustubh Sir
    i am 2015 ece pass out student. i want to know which course between pg-dac our pg-desd will be best for me in terms of cdac placement and also in future growth of mine.
    my cdac rank A+B is 443
    and A+B+C is 105
    plz reply fast i have to fill my counselling form
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    adirocks
    hello Kaustubh Sir
    i am 2015 ece pass out student. i want to know which course between pg-dac our pg-desd will be best for me in terms of cdac placement and also in future growth of mine.
    my cdac rank A+B is 443
    and A+B+C is 105
    plz reply fast i have to fill my counselling form
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Guys, this discussion is about some other topic. Please stick to the topic.
  • Sabhrant Sonakiya
    Sabhrant Sonakiya
    Sir, My rank is 2045,Is it good to do PG BDBA from know It cdac campus of pune?
    And what are their tutorial and Placement status?
  • Amir_0876
    Amir_0876
    Hi Team,

Need urgent help, I am a 2013 passout with 69% throughout my academics, i have work experience in IT of 3 Years. what are my chances of placement if i go for PG DAC from Pune now.

@Admin :- Please share your valuable feedback.
  • Amir_0876
    Amir_0876
    @Admin :- I have posted thrice on the crazy engineers forums and has never got any response on any questions. Someone suggested that this is a good forum but i think he is wrong.
  • Madhur Parashar
    Madhur Parashar

My CDAC rank is 2842

• Shivam Gulhane
    Shivam Gulhane
    My CDAC rank is 2434 which Institude I will get
  • Varsha Jadhav
    Varsha Jadhav

I got rank 1509 which institute is good for teaching and placement  in pune for cdac course plz suggest 

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Sunbeam institute in Pune seems to have good reputation. However, it'd be better to have opinions from ex-students of Sunbeam and what they think about overall quality of education at Sunbeam. 

• Rutuja Bute
    Rutuja Bute

I got c-dac juhu for pgdac course. How is the placement record of c-dac juhu? Any chances to get c-dac kharghar in 2nd round at rank A+B=2639??

• Mukund Mittal
    Mukund Mittal

Hello sir I am getting CDAC in YCP-AIT NARIMAN POINT MUMBAI,in second councselling

It is worth to join it or should i wait for another round

• Manish Bhandare
    Manish Bhandare

Sir my ccat rank is 3000 which cdac centre is better in Mumbai??

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# - have you checked existing discussions on the topic? 

• Karnan Grover
    Karnan Grover

DON'T JOIN CDAC JUHU AND CDAC KHARHGAR from Mumbai they are Poor in teaching and placement. 

My suggestion DON'T JOIN CDAC JUHU AND CDAC KHARHGAR from Mumbai. 

They are fooling students to make moneY. They try to ruin my life. 

Be smart DON'T waste your parents money on CDAC Mumbai 

• Karnan Grover
    Karnan Grover

CDAC MUMBAI is Poor in teaching and placement. Now a days Placement is Very low in CDAC Mumbai. CDAC JUHU AND CDAC KHARHGAR FROM MUMBAI EVEN FAIL STUDENTS FOR NOT GIVING PLACEMENT. 

Many Students are not getting placement. 

CDAC JUHU AND CDAC KHARHGAR from Mumbai are fooling students only to make money. Fees collected from Students goes in the form of salary to CDAC staff. My suggestion DON'T JOIN CDAC JUHU AND CDAC KHARHGAR from Mumbai. Placement Percentage is Very poor. 

DON'T waste your parents money on CDAC. 

• Karnan Grover
    Karnan Grover

CDAC Certificate has no value in market. even teaching is not good from CDAC MUMBAI. So don't join CDAC and waste your parents money. 

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-#  - please join the CDAC group and ask your questions in it: #-Link-Snipped-#

• Karnan Grover
    Karnan Grover

DON'T JOIN CDAC JUHU AND CDAC KHARHGAR from Mumbai 

CDAC MUMBAI is Fooling students to make money. 

CDAC JUHU AND CDAC KHARHGAR FROM MUMBAI IS VERY POOR IN TEACHING AND POOR IN PLACEMENT. 

Many Students has lost their money by joining CDAC Mumbai 

CDAC MUMBAI JUHU AND CDAC KHARHGAR are looting money FROM students to pay staff salary. 

My suggestion DON'T JOIN CDAC JUHU AND CDAC KHARHGAR from Mumbai and waste your parents money 

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# - As I said you should write your responses and center reviews in the CDAC Group. It will help lot of CDAC Aspirats. Please join this group : #-Link-Snipped-#

• Amol Jain
    Amol Jain

Do you guys really got any job doing CDAC courses? Please tell me honestly?

• Karnan Grover
    Karnan Grover

CDAC JUHU AND CDAC KHARHGAR from Mumbai Don't guarantee for placement. 

CDAC JUHU AND CDAC KHARHGAR FROM MUMBAI ARE POOR IN TEACHING AND POOR IN PLACEMENT. 

DON'T  Waste your parents money on CDAC Mumbai. 

My suggestion DON'T JOIN CDAC JUHU AND CDAC KHARHGAR from Mumbai. 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi I am fyp student. Can I get any idea or suggestion for my final year project?
Samsung Mobiles, on Wednesday, has unveiled their latest flagship device named Samsung On Max in India. The smartphone has a 13 MP flagship camera and many other unique features such...
I guess this happens every day everywhere in the world, but it wasn't supposed to be recorded and put out publicly. However, the things can't remain private in the digital...
Nokia 3310 launched earlier this year, has recently been unveiled in a new revamped version of 'Putin-Trump Summit' edition to commemorate the meeting between the President of the USA and...
Got 1668(A+B) rank in CCAT 2017 June. What can I expect, which center I can get for DAC?