CDAC Noida Placements

sir ,i have been alloted a seat for PG-DITISS course in C DAC-NOIDA center.so i want to know about the placement after completing this course and is it good to take admission for this course.what are the future opportunities after completing this course.and please tell me which are the best C DAC center for WIMC & DAC courses.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

My project name is" RANKING SPATIAL DATA BY QUALITY PREFERENCE". can anybody tell me the useful material and a brief introduction about my project topic?
Several CDAC applicants have been enquire about the CDAC Bangalore Placements. Those who are familiar with the matter can post their own review and feedback about how's the whole placements...
like Rankin ,Brayton cycle and refrigeration cycle,air standard cycle r not thermodynamic cycle why?
IRCTC is India's biggest ecommerce portal with hundreds of thousands of bookings made on daily basis. Now, operating a large website isn't a new technical challenge, yet IRCTC servers seem...
Lindsay's technical books sells technical books of yester years. Going to close down. The last order has to be by 28 February 2013. For those who are interested: https://www.lindsaybks.com/