CDAC Noida Center Placement and Review

My CCAT 2015 ranks are
section a+b : 847
I want to go for pgdmc
I want to opt cdac noida as the centre. Can anyone tell me how is cdac noida in terms of study and placement

Replies

• Anuja Salve
    Anuja Salve
    My CCAT 2015 ranks are
    section a+b : 4532
    I want to go for pgdac
    I want to opt cdac pune as the centre. Can anyone tell me how is cdac pune in terms of study and placement
  • chanks
    chanks
    My Rank: 4562
    My allotted center by CDAC: CDAC Noida for PG DAC
    My Question Is: i wana know about teaching n placement facilities.... is any1 hav idea about this ...
  • chanks
    chanks
    anuja... u hav any
    Anuja Salve
    My CCAT 2015 ranks are
    section a+b : 4532
    I want to go for pgdac
    I want to opt cdac pune as the centre. Can anyone tell me how is cdac pune in terms of study and placement

anuja... u hav any idea about noida centre
  • Lavekush yadav
    Lavekush yadav
    Hi All engineers ...Actually i got CDAC Noida For PG-DMC Pls tell me about placement of noida center in PG DMC...
    Thanks in Advance
  • amit kardama
    amit kardama
    Hi

I have quick question. I have 12 year of experience in IT support and now I want to switch over to Big Data Analytic as this is great demand and better score. I have secure a seat CDAC – NOIDA . Considering my experience will it be tough or easy for me to switch into a new field. I am targeting campus placement with CDAC. Kindly help

Regards
    Amit
  • Raja Bhattacharya
    Raja Bhattacharya
    amit kardama
    Hi

I have quick question. I have 12 year of experience in IT support and now I want to switch over to Big Data Analytic as this is great demand and better score. I have secure a seat CDAC – NOIDA . Considering my experience will it be tough or easy for me to switch into a new field. I am targeting campus placement with CDAC. Kindly help

Regards
    Amit
    Hi Amit, I also opt for CDAC Noida PGDBDA, have almost 2 years of work exp. I met a guy at NOIDA campus just few days ago, he told me that from 18 Jan. their final exam is going to start and 2 companies are coming for hiring big data students. However, last year strength is around 30 students and full placement starts from 4 feb onwards.
  • Raja Bhattacharya
    Raja Bhattacharya
    Raja Bhattacharya
    Hi Amit, I also opt for CDAC Noida PGDBDA, have almost 2 years of work exp. I met a guy at NOIDA campus just few days ago, he told me that from 18 Jan. their final exam is going to start and 2 companies are coming for hiring big data students. However, last year strength is around 30 students and full placement starts from 4 feb onwards.
    #-Link-Snipped-#, have you enrolled for the course ??
  • amit kardama
    amit kardama
    @ raja .. I had a talk with faculty and she said they have got a consent from 4 companies for campus recruitment. I have experince of nearly 10 years and interest in data analytics but she said I might face difficulty to get a job change so I drop this idea.
  • Raja Bhattacharya
    Raja Bhattacharya
    amit kardama
    @ raja .. I had a talk with faculty and she said they have got a consent from 4 companies for campus recruitment. I have experince of nearly 10 years and interest in data analytics but she said I might face difficulty to get a job change so I drop this idea.
    Thanks Amit, I think you talked to sudeshna bhatnagar, placement head at CDAC Noida. I am also bit confused whether to join or not. Will they provide placement to laterals this is the question because most of the time cdac course is for freshers.
  • amit kardama
    amit kardama
    exactly thats what she told me , CDAC provide placement for fresher only .. well i had a word with Mrs johri. In-fact there course content is good
  • Abhishek Sharma1993
    Abhishek Sharma1993
    Amit Kardama, can u tell me plz if i take noida in dac.what is the placement opportunities and what about study environment.
    please contact #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Abhishek Sharma1993
    Abhishek Sharma1993
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Raj mohan
    Raj mohan
    Hello sir I hv some questions please suggest me because I am confused a I hv gotted CDAC Noida for PGDAC course June 2017 batch. Actually i have completed MSc computer science in 2014 with 70% overall three year gap so it is good for me or not for placement.
  • Tech_Gik152
    Tech_Gik152
    Raj mohan
    Hello sir I hv some questions please suggest me because I am confused a I hv gotted CDAC Noida for PGDAC course June 2017 batch. Actually i have completed MSc computer science in 2014 with 70% overall three year gap so it is good for me or not for placement.
    i also got cdac noida for dac aug 2017 batch......i saw sm reviews about dis center that it not good in terms of study and placement.
    just cnfsd! need help.... any1 have info about cdac noida?
  • shahrukh sufiyaan
    shahrukh sufiyaan
    i also got cdac noida but i am confused should i join or not or should take another test in dec. is it good to join noida in regarding placement teaching labs etc...
  • samraat
    samraat
    Tech_Gik152
    i also got cdac noida for dac aug 2017 batch......i saw sm reviews about dis center that it not good in terms of study and placement.
    just cnfsd! need help.... any1 have info about cdac noida?
    I have completed my PG-DAC Course from CDAC Noida in Jan 2018, and got placed in a good organization through campus recruitment drive. CDAC is a well known reputed institute and its under Ministry of Electronics & IT. The campus recruitment of CDAC noida is very good. Many companies do visit the campus for the recruitment . Apart from on campus drives , CDAC Noida is also conducting off Campus drives for the students .
    The placement percentage is around 80-90 % in every course at every batch. The list of the companies visiting and hiring young talents from CDAC Noida are increasing day by day.
    The faculty also is highly experienced and very helpful . The quality of teaching is above par and you become professionally groomed to join the corporate world.
    You will not only learn technical stuff, but also aptitude skills and communication skills.
    I would suggest to join CDAC Noida as they provide a huge platform for the students to join the corporate industry .
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    samraat
    I have completed my PG-DAC Course from CDAC Noida in Jan 2018, and got placed in a good organization through campus recruitment drive. CDAC is a well known reputed institute and its under Ministry of Electronics & IT. The campus recruitment of CDAC noida is very good. Many companies do visit the campus for the recruitment . Apart from on campus drives , CDAC Noida is also conducting off Campus drives for the students .
    The placement percentage is around 80-90 % in every course at every batch. The list of the companies visiting and hiring young talents from CDAC Noida are increasing day by day.
    The faculty also is highly experienced and very helpful . The quality of teaching is above par and you become professionally groomed to join the corporate world.
    You will not only learn technical stuff, but also aptitude skills and communication skills.
    I would suggest to join CDAC Noida as they provide a huge platform for the students to join the corporate industry .
    I somehow find this very hard to believe.
  • shelly1906
    shelly1906
    I have completed my PG into VLSI and placed through campus in a good company.
    CDAC Noida is the best institute for pursuing advanced courses under various domains. Apart from an advantage that it is a government organization, CDAC Noida has the best course curriculum which is career oriented and specially designed by industry experts.
    CDAC Noida focusses on both practical and professional development of candidate.
  • RITU RAJPUT
    RITU RAJPUT
    Raj mohan
    [Prototype]
    I somehow find this very hard to believe.
    CDAC Noida is the best institute for advanced courses. PGDAC is one of the pioneered course of CDAC Noida which is targeted towards engineers and IT professionals who wish to venture into the domain of advanced computing. The course aims to groom the students to enable them to work on current technology scenarios as well as prepare them to keep pace with the changing face of technology and the requirements of the growing IT industry. The course curriculum has been designed keeping in view the emerging trends in advanced computing as well as contemporary and futuristic human resource requirements of the ICT industry. The placements for PGDAC at CDAC Noida is 90–95% for the last two batches. i am still in contact with some of the faculty and the placements of cdac noida is improving day by day
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-#‍ Thank you for such an informative review. I am sure it will help a lot of community members. It's good to hear that the placement was about 90-95% for the last year. How does it compare with other CDAC institutes?

• Subham Sharma
    Subham Sharma

Hi Ankita.

I too have completed my PG Diploma Course in DESD from CDAC Noida in 2017.I got a good job offer from the campus placement drive in the core field . CDAC Noida has a very good placement records and all the students of my batch got placed in good companies from in campus and off campus drives conducted by C-DAC Noida .

For more updates regarding placements and other details you can check out and follow the links below.

• RITU RAJPUT
    RITU RAJPUT

Being a student of CDAC Noida , I would suggest you to join CDAC Noida if you are planning to do any advanced PG Diploma Course as I have attended the campus placement programmes and able to grab a good job opportunity from the placement drive conducted here. The faculty of CDAC Noida is excellent and always willing to help the students in every aspect.

For any updates regarding the placements and other details you can visit the facebook page of CDAC Noida given below.

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

It looks like CDAC Noida has send paid users to spam. We're going to kick out all the spammers if spamming doesn't stop immediately. 

• Subhash Shukla
    Subhash Shukla

I have completed btech in 2018 of 2011 batch what is placement chances after doing dmc from cdac Noida ?

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# - Please head over to the official #-Link-Snipped-# on CrazyEngineers and discuss all your queries there. You will get better responses from fellow CDAC aspirants. 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This October, a million kids in the United Kingdom will be getting their hands on BBC’s new microcomputer, the Micro:Bit for free. The British Broadcasting Corporation partnered up with nearly...
Chinese phone maker, 'flagship killer' has confirmed that the price of OnePlus 2 will be $450 or about Rs. ~28000 in India. With taxes the price is likely to be...
Since the mid-range smartphone war has cooled down for a while, brands are now flocking the entry-level segment to attract first time smartphone customers. First we had the Micromax Canvas...
Dear Expreincive, I am Btech holder in CSE field, Know a days i hunting jobs but there was no company hire i am totally confused, what will do for my...
Hi guys, Can anyone suggest me some good short course to do after ECE...Is UNIX course better??..Plz Help me in finding courses in Bangalore or Kerala