CDAC Mumbai kharghar placements

i got a seat in pg-dac cdac mumbai so any one sugest me it is good for placements

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Have you checked their official websites or called / visited the institute in person to enquire about the placements? That'd be the most credible source of information to know about the placement records. You should also enquire about the eligibility criteria past companies have requested that recruited from CDAC Kharghar, Mumbai.

I'd try to find the information from the most authoritative source.
  • gunn
    gunn
    i also wana kw abt cdac pg dac khargar centre...is it gud for placements..i call them..nd got reply for 3-4 laks package .is it true or nt..i dnt kw..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This is pretty obvious. Check the link : https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...s-that-depict-country-as-terrorist-haven.html I don't blame Pak for this : Would stores of US sell the game showing the BAMF Jihadis blasting up the...
This is the official thread for all the latest updates on Off-Campus Jobs Openings available in India and other Countries for the year 2013.
Hello fellows I was recently controlling CNC machine using Arduino Mega ADK controller...I done the control of all 3-axis by writing a simple code on arduino as shown below, So...
Position: • Automation Test Engineer Employment Status: • Permanent Required Skills: • Web Driver, Cucumber, Cloud Application Testing, SQL, Agile/Scrum, Mobility Job Description: • Understand requirements. • Understand and Create...
Position: • Team Lead Employment Status: • Permanent Required Skills: • UX, Javascript Stack (Node.JS, JS, HTML5, CSS) with frameworks, Device / Mobile native & Frameworks. Job Description: • Understand...