CDAC Inter stream Placements Information ?

Hello @#-Link-Snipped-# sir,

Do you have any information, or can you please refer somebody who knows, about Inter stream placements opportunities in CDAC. I saw a list of companies hiring for DAC course and Saw Tata elxsi hiring for Medical Electronics and CDAC HPC hiring.

Now i have enrolled for DESD, and i think DeSD course is much detailed for High Performance computing than DAC. also i am from electronics background with Image processing experience so....how to apply for those companies.

Please suggest or refer.

Thanks

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Let's wait for someone more knowledgable to answer this query for you. Your question is visible to everyone; so let's wait for responses.
  • hinesh
    hinesh
    eyeanand
    Hello @#-Link-Snipped-# sir,

Do you have any information, or can you please refer somebody who knows, about Inter stream placements opportunities in CDAC. I saw a list of companies hiring for DAC course and Saw Tata elxsi hiring for Medical Electronics and CDAC HPC hiring.

Now i have enrolled for DESD, and i think DeSD course is much detailed for High Performance computing than DAC. also i am from electronics background with Image processing experience so....how to apply for those companies.

Please suggest or refer.

Thanks
    Hello eyeanand,

First wanted to clear that DAC and DESD are both different courses with specific vision.

As the placements are Centralized , so in my search and talks with Representatives, I came to know that, your tests scores are gathered to respective placement centers (I.E if you enrolled in mumbai, that center comes under C-DAC Pune, (Correct me if wrong) ) and when companies comes for respective courses ,C-dac calls students according to company needs and students individual scores.

So C-DAC have different companies coming for different courses..you can not say that I wanted to go For DAC placement while opted Different course.Inter-stream placements,In my knowledge is not possible. But its subjected to needs of recruiting company.

If the company Say TATA elxsir May need of HPC for their needs. Its solely on them.

I am also ECE Going for DIVSED course. Because I am interested. so pursue your self interest regardless of branch. If you're ECE wanted to opt DAC Check modules and decide It interests you or not.
  • QuickSilver
    QuickSilver
    Good Evening Sir,

I have done B.E. in EC branch and I have got 106 rank in (A+B+C) and got 730 rank in (A+B) and the position of mine for courses is like:

A+B+C category:
    Above my rank 55 candidates have applied for PG-DVLSI.
    Above my rank 93 candidates have applied for PG-DESD.

A+B category:
    Above my rank 646 candidates have applied for PG-DAC.
    Above my rank 329 candidates have applied for PG-DWiMC.
    Above my rank 199 candidates have applied for PG-DITISS.
    Above my rank 283 candidates have applied for PG-DSSD.

What I will get on these positions? Which Course is best for placement Opportunities? Will I get DAC or DWiMC in CDAC Pune (HQ) ?

I have searched a lot but I got mixed reactions some says PUNE is best for DESD, and some says Hyderabad is best for DESD.

So please sir, also tell me

With respect to maximum Placement Opportunity which among Pune, Hyderabad and Bangalore CDAC Center (HQ) is Best for DESD Course?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google has acquired SlickLogin, a start-up company from Israel which made its debut just 5 months ago. The acquisition was confirmed after SlickLogin posted about it on its website, where...
Apple has surely taken the tech world by storm and now the company wants to explore its potential in every direction. Back home and overseas, Apple is facing tough competition...
Professor Malcolm MacIver and his team of researchers from Northwestern University have designed and developed a robotic fish named 'Ghostbot' that has made way for underwater vehicles with high agility....
hiiiii Anyone have the verilog coding on MD6...r anyone know the correct algorithm for the MD6 operation..If yes pls help me..
A group of researchers from Stanford University and the Department of Energy’s SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory have come up with an idea of designing an electrode inspired from pomegranate. Just...