Cdac Dvlsi 2015 Feb

Hi all... Need some guidance regarding cdac Dvlsi course.. My C-CAT Rank is 770 and 327 mems are above my rank for dvlsi.. Can I expect admission in CDAC PUNE? And i'm 2012 passed out (ece).. Applied for 2015feb batch.. Does it effect during placement? Pls clarify.. Thankyou in advance

Replies

• nitin manubansh
    nitin manubansh
    got sunbeam pune for PG-DAC after first round counselling my rank is 512 and 478 above me applied for the same course.is there any chance for acts pune.and same i m 2012 passed out .
  • apooja
    apooja
    hey. hi i got cdac pune dvlsi. how r placements there?
  • apooja
    apooja
    Durga811
    Hi all... Need some guidance regarding cdac Dvlsi course.. My C-CAT Rank is 770 and 327 mems are above my rank for dvlsi.. Can I expect admission in CDAC PUNE? And i'm 2012 passed out (ece).. Applied for 2015feb batch.. Does it effect during placement? Pls clarify.. Thankyou in advance
    you will get
  • prameya
    prameya
    Hey.i got ycp mumbai.is there any chance of getting admission in pune in councilling round??
  • prameya
    prameya
    Hey i got ycp mumbai for dac course.is there any chance of getting admission in pune till councilling round??pune was my first preference. and i also want to know about the placement at ycp.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google researchers have went ahead and posted details about a Windows 8.1 vulnerability after the 90 days deadline it gave to Microsoft ended just days before new year eve. Google’s...
With days to go for Consumer Electronics Show 2015, Alcatel OneTouch has announced its CES launches. The company has sent out a press release teasing its new smartphone and smartwatch...
Hyundai has announced the launch of the smartwatch version of its Blue Link app which will let users control specific functions of their cars with the help of any Android...
Western Digital Corporation popularly known as WD has announced that it will showcase its new 4 TB hybrid hard drive at Storage Visions 2015 that will be held from January...
(From Washington Post) Words are superfluous. Sort of literal 'Icing on the cake'. https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...nyon-into-winter-wonderland-photos/?tid=sm_fb