CDAC Courses in Pune For Recruitment

A lot of people from different cities are migrating to Pune for doing the "C-DAC Courses". A majority of these are the students who are not placed in companies through campus placement drives. Students are saying that after doing a CDAC Course their recruitment is guaranteed.
What do these CDAC Courses include? Are they any good?

Replies

• Adivy
    Adivy
    For details regarding courses please check CDAC's official site-
    #-Link-Snipped-#

About their placement as I know its centralized placement that they conduct in Pune.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear all, I need some help and guidance in the above FYP topic. Can anyone kindly help me with this? Thanks, greatly appreciate the help! Best regards
Stepcone 2012 is a Technical Fest ofranized by GMR Institute of Technology. The main objective of this technical event Stepcone is to provide a vibrant learning platform for young talented...
LITAM Quest 2K11 is a Techno Management Fest organized by Loyola Institute of Technology and Management. The Technical fest includes Events: Paper Presentation Technical Quiz Fun Games Management Events Fine...
Stone. 👎 You?
Am doing a project on welding, And i am supposed to test the tensile strength and impact strength of the weldment... Bus the thickness which is 4 mm does not...