cdac after experience of 2 Years

I am working as content management associate with experience of 2 years but don't want to go ahead with the same profile and now thinking for cdac but I don't have 60 in 12th will it be an issue during placements or advise any alternative for cdac

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: What was once the stuff of dreams, being secretly developed in high-security government labs for applications in defence and space exploration, is now a pervasive and integral part of...
May I know the desired formulae,relevant process to calculate the factor of safety in EOT Crane.
May I know,which stainless steel grade is preferable to manufacture an item,which is to be gone through high tensile force, SS 304,SS 304 L or SS 304 H ?
Micromax Canvas Amaze 2, another smartphone in the Canvas series has just been made available today in Flipkart at Rs. 7499. The phone promises nice specs at an affordable price...
Can anybody suggest me the joining process of mild steel and aluminium.If this is possible,please let me know the specification of arc welding electrode or gas welding flux