CDAC after 3-4 year gap , got (a+b) =1729 rank and a=(503) rank

I am 2014 be(it) passout with aggregate 58.06 i wanted to do cdac cource .i got 1729 rank in a+b catogory. Is their any problem in placement due to 4 year gap ? Which course and college should be better for me ? Plese give me preferences of college and courses ? 

Replies

• Anand GT
    Anand GT

Hey Mate #-Link-Snipped-# ,

I don't have deep knowledge of the CDAC colleges and course, so someone from this community will answer your second question i.e. " Which course and college should be better for me ? Please give me preferences of college and courses ".

I WILL ANSWER YOUR - " Is their any problem in placement due to 4 year gap ? " QUESTION.

Hope you will get some light from it.

I wont give you false advice or suggestion or comment that you will get job easily by doing cdac but I will tell you the truth. Its not very easy to justify 4 years gap. Everytime you face an interview this question will be presented to you. 

You have to tackle this very cleverly.Whatever you say the interview panel should get satisfied with it.If yes, you will be lucky:)

Also most of the companies have shortlisting criteria  based on year of passing out, cutoff percentage and stream. So its likely that you will be presented with less opportunity. 

Whatever opportunity you get through cdac you have to crack it.

Along with that you need to -

1.be technically very strong

2. be honest in all questions in interview

I wish you all the best for your future. Do study hard and go crack it !

• VIJAY Bahure
    VIJAY Bahure

Thanks #-Link-Snipped-# , if i decided to go fo cdac and interviewer ask me about gap , should i tell him the truth that i was preparing for the competitive exam by doing some partime job i.e taking classes of 9th and 10th.

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

You are likely to get asked about the gap in interview. If I were interviewing you, I'd not believe that you were preparing for competitive exam for 4 years. It sounds like a correct answer if the gap was for ~6 months. 

If you were doing part-time job; you will need to produce proof of it. Instead say you were trying your hand at setting up tuition classes business. That'd look more convincing. 

• Anand GT
    Anand GT

Yeah. I agree with #-Link-Snipped-# , better to show something which is genuine to believe.

And dont worry everything will be alright. My best wishes with you #-Link-Snipped-# 

• Viplav pal arya
    Viplav pal arya

I am in the same situation as VIJAY, I completed my B.E in Electronics and Communication in 2015 from Bangalore. No campus placements were provided by college. After graduating, I did a java course for 6 months (July 15 - Dec 15)followed by 6 months of job hunting (till July 16), then I did GATE coaching for 6 months (August 16-Jan 16). I couldn't clear GATE exam. After that I spent the next year preparing and appearing for various defence (AFCAT), bank and govt exams but was not successful (Feb 17 - Feb 18). After that I got a unpaid sales internship in an automation startup. I did that for 6 months (May 18 - Nov 18) but I was not made permanent. After leaving that job, I wrote CCAT in Dec 2018. Got 466 rank in section A+B. Now I have got CDAC Pune as my center but their placement cell representative told me that due to 4 years gap, I would be eligible for placement in companies which don't have any criteria and such companies are very less. Hardly 4-5 companies. Now, I am in a dilemma that should I join CDAC or not. Any suggestions would be helpful.

P.S: I have learnt HTML,CSS and JScript at home and currently I am learning Python. I want to become a fullstack developer. I haven't made any projects till now cos I know only he basics. 

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# - Please join the official CDAC aspirants group for quicker and better answers: #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Basically spot jamming is the type of noise jamming and pulse jamming is one of the few types of jamming how to simulate spot and pulse jamming in MATLAB?
Can you please explain the relation between os concepts like scheduling,synchronization,paging with Coa concepts like instruction phases,cache memory address mapping,updation methods,addressing modes,pipelining from booting to running some process in brief...
hello all. This is my first question here on Crazy Engineers. So , I wanted to ask you about on how can I prepare for the campus placements. My target...
I am Mechanical Engineer so I want advise that as per current era I shall go for Masters in Mechatronics or Energy Systems, Please explain in detail.
Why we add the thinner and hardener to paint,is it decrease the paint viscosity.By adding thinner can we decrease the viscosity of the paint