Cdac Admissions :Electronics Student want to join I.T. industry

hello everyone ,
i have passed my btech. from electronics and communication but now i want to make my career in I.T. industry.So i am thinking to opt Wimc course in Cdac.Please suggest me is it a right choice.
or there is any other better course in Cdac.And which course u think would be better if i think to join R&D department.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Anyone watched interstellar, please give your review without any SPOILER See producer himself doing Maths and Physics about the movie. I am seeing lots of article about things to study...
I want to sell my charger in market and i want how to sale to some company. Kindly reply.
How to configure intranet for inter office communications using MPLS. Can anyone Please suggest
A researcher duo from University of Washington may well be on their way to achieve the closest possible thing to telepathy today. The recent efforts by Rajesh Rao and Andrea...
Raspberry Pi, the mini computer everyone loves has been released in a new avatar; smaller and cheaper than its earlier version. UK based Raspberry Pi Foundation has announced Raspberry Pi...