CDAC 2018 August batch preferences of best centres list for DAC?

What are the best centers for CDAC for 2018 candidates? 

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-#‍ Good question. What do you think about this preference list for CDAC centers?

1.CDAC PUNE
    2 KP
    3.Sunbeam Gultekdi Pune
    4.E CITY BANGALORE
    5.IACSD AKURDI

• Shivani S
    Shivani S

Hi Rohan. All main centers of CDAC are good with good placement percentages. Being an an alumni of CDAC Noida I can share my experience with you. I did my PG Diploma in DAC from CDAC Noida. The faculty is very supportive & helped me to grab a good job offer in Noida through campus placement with a decent package. My overall experience was good .

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote:“We demonstrated that the Web had failed instead of served humanity, as it was supposed to have done, and failed in many places,” he told me. The increasing centralization of...
Quote: While most of us have experienced the anger and frustration of being stuck in seemingly endless traffic, few of us would turn this bitter emotion into a new business...
Quote: But did you know that the development of firework shows requires an understanding of science, chemistry, physics, and engineering? Endquotehttps://www.designnews.com/materials-assembly/9-things-you-probably-don-t-know-about-fireworks?ADTRK=UBM&elq_mid=4692&elq_cid=1069623
I have finished ccna course and searching job and my current location is chennai.