CDAC 2016 Seat Allocation First and Second Round

So, everyone who took CDAC's common admission test C-CAT on 6th and 13th December 2015 have received the C-CAT Ranks on 29th December. All those who are applying online for selection of their courses and centres are discussing the possible choices they can put and which center should get priority. As per the official announcement, the declaration of first round of seat allocation will happen on 11 January 2016 - about 9 days from now. After that, on 19th January candidates who got allocated seats through the first round - need to pay the Rs. 10,000.

Let's keep this discussion open for sharing information about ranks, courses and centers till 1st and 2nd round of seat allocation for CDAC 2016.

Feel free to ask your questions below and do not hesitate in helping fellow applicants. All the best!

Replies

• Jatin Kumar
    Jatin Kumar
    mam, my a+b+c rank is 605, pl. suggest me priority of center for embedded. As per my rank which best center is possible? In second round, can we refill all choices or merit will out on the basis of 1st choice filled.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# If you are not happy with the seat allotment in first round and want to go with other choices, you can do that in second allocation round. You will get a mail which will show you which center is vacant and how much sears are available there.
    With that rank, you can apply for the DESD Course (embedded systems) at CDAC Pune HQ, Sunbeam Pune, Bengaluru Knowledge Park, Mumbai and Hyderabad.
  • Sanjana21
    Sanjana21
    Hello mam,I got 389 rank in A+B section. Nw m vry confused between CDAC acts or Sunbeam pune. .As per my knowledge sunbeam pune has vry good faculty. .should I go for cdac acts as first choice or sunbeam pune?plz help me out..
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# From what I hear, CDAC ACTS has a very good placement record. However, as you mentioned faculty wise Sunbeam is better. Sunbeam too has a good placement record. Most companies visiting ACTS also visit Sunbeam. So, you can very well choose Sunbeam.
  • Ajinkya Jawale
    Ajinkya Jawale
    Hello mam,I got 2102 rank in ab section,and I want to go for dac,what should be my best preferences list, considering placements and teaching within centers for Pune and Mumbai
  • Jatin Kumar
    Jatin Kumar
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# If you are not happy with the seat allotment in first round and want to go with other choices, you can do that in second allocation round. You will get a mail which will show you which center is vacant and how much sears are available there.
    With that rank, you can apply for the DESD Course (embedded systems) at CDAC Pune HQ, Sunbeam Pune, Bengaluru Knowledge Park, Mumbai and Hyderabad.
    As per cdac booklet feb 2016 para 16(f) pg no. 23 "Under any circumstance, a candidate will not be allocated another course/centre which was not given as a preference during this stage" it means, candidate fill maximum number of choices in 1st attempt?
  • Krishna Haranath
    Krishna Haranath
    My rank a: 3967 A+b: 2988 I hav vry less % in my graduation. I need a job badly. Im Willing to learn. With my % im only eligible to dac & dmc n also m not a recent passout. My hometown in blore so my preference is dac @ blore kp kindly suggest me the preference order Im ok with pune & blore
  • awantika shukla
    awantika shukla
    My CCAT rank for Dec2015 is 2319 can i
    Get PGDAC in pune or Bangalore
  • aryan solanki
    aryan solanki
    Ankita Katdare
    So, everyone who took CDAC's common admission test C-CAT on 6th and 13th December 2015 have received the C-CAT Ranks on 29th December. All those who are applying online for selection of their courses and centres are discussing the possible choices they can put and which center should get priority. As per the official announcement, the declaration of first round of seat allocation will happen on 11 January 2016 - about 9 days from now. After that, on 19th January candidates who got allocated seats through the first round - need to pay the Rs. 10,000.

Let's keep this discussion open for sharing information about ranks, courses and centers till 1st and 2nd round of seat allocation for CDAC 2016.

Feel free to ask your questions below and do not hesitate in helping fellow applicants. All the best!
    Hi , ma'am ,
    I got 756 Rank in a+b , i am interested in bid data analytics. What should be my preference ? Do i get cdac bengaluru or pune? As this course is new ..will i get placement assistance there?
  • Krishna Haranath
    Krishna Haranath
    My rank a: 3967 A+b: 2988 I hav vry less % in my graduation. I need a job badly. Im Willing to learn. With my % im only eligible to dac & dmc n also m not a recent passout. My hometown in blore so my preference is dac @ blore kp kindly suggest me the preference order Im ok with pune & blore
  • Aditya Garg
    Aditya Garg
    #-Link-Snipped-# I am confused between ACTS and Sunbeam
    Because ACTS is at no.1 but people are saying Sunbeam is much better nowdays
    Please help me with this
    P.s for DAC and got decent rank to get both at first choice
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    My friend #-Link-Snipped-# has confirmed that teaching staff is much better at Sunbeam Pune. However, as you said the headquarters ACTS is the number one choice when it comes to companies appearing for placements. Therefore, if you don't mind self-study, ACTS is a good choice too. Sunbeam has a good track record for placements, second only to ACTS.
  • Aditya Garg
    Aditya Garg
    Ankita Katdare
    My friend #-Link-Snipped-# has confirmed that teaching staff is much better at Sunbeam Pune. However, as you said the headquarters ACTS is the number one choice when it comes to companies appearing for placements. Therefore, if you don't mind self-study, ACTS is a good choice too. Sunbeam has a good track record for placements, second only to ACTS.
    but still if you don't mind which one you will prefer ? just need a straight forward opinion
    as both seems pretty good to go with
  • swati kadam
    swati kadam
    Aditya Garg
    but still if you don't mind which one you will prefer ? just need a straight forward opinion
    as both seems pretty good to go with
    The Best option will be Sunbeam as the staff and teaching is good and yes its worth paying for six months with good placement results.
  • amey56pk
    amey56pk
    Hi I got rank of 996 in section A+B .
    I am just eligible only for DAC and DMC .I would prefer admission in PUNE or MUMBAI .I dont know anything about which course is better and which college i must take? Any help will be grateful
  • amey56pk
    amey56pk
    Hi I got rank of 996 in section A+B .
    I am just eligible only for DAC and DMC .I would prefer admission in PUNE or MUMBAI .I dont know anything about which course is better and which college i must take? Any help will be grateful
  • Amit09
    Amit09
    hello mam , i am confuse between acts bangaluru (KP )and sunbeam pune. I got good rank to get both in first choice.I want to get PG- DAC and i am E.C. Engineer. plz tell me with which one should i go?
  • Kryptik
    Kryptik
    Madam, Did ACTS Pune have placements for DBDA ever before. Will it have any placements for the course ? is it wise to take the course in a placement perspective ?
  • DESiDdhi
    DESiDdhi
    When are they going to declare first allocation list ?
  • Kryptik
    Kryptik
    DESiDdhi
    When are they going to declare first allocation list ?
    I'm eager for an answer to that question myself , I've asked it in another discussion thread.
  • DESiDdhi
    DESiDdhi
    My A+B+C rank is 471 and given Bangalore KP DESD as first option and DAC (A+B rannk 1852) as second option, what are my chances ? how is the placement for DESD in Bangalore KP?
    I have done M.Sc. Electronics and I am a 2013 pass out, was preparing for some other examinations, do you think break of 2 years will impact my chances during placement?
  • DESiDdhi
    DESiDdhi
    DESiDdhi
    My A+B+C rank is 471 and given Bangalore KP DESD as first option and DAC (A+B rannk 1852) as second option, what are my chances ? how is the placement for DESD in Bangalore KP?
    I have done M.Sc. Electronics and I am a 2013 pass out, was preparing for some other examinations, do you think break of 2 years will impact my chances during placement?
    #-Link-Snipped-# : Waiting for your reply, getting little bit worried 😔
  • Rohit@shinde
    Rohit@shinde
    hello,
    today is day for seat allocation.
    result is not yet displayed yet checked it now.
    how will i know about the result declared.😘😘
  • ester456u
    ester456u
    Today at 6:00 PM
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    ester456u
    Today at 6:00 PM
    Thanks for the update. Let's wait till the official result link goes live.
  • DESiDdhi
    DESiDdhi
    I got Bangalore KP- DESD
  • m k mishra
    m k mishra
    i got DITISS pune
  • m k mishra
    m k mishra
    You have been allocated seat for PG-DITISS at CDAC Puneafter First round
  • ester456u
    ester456u
    m k mishra
    You have been allocated seat for PG-DITISS at CDAC Puneafter First round
    Mishra Ji Get in touch with me i am your classmate 😉
  • m k mishra
    m k mishra
    ester456u
    Mishra Ji Get in touch with me i am your classmate 😉
    please share your contact no.
  • ester456u
    ester456u
    m k mishra
    please share your contact no.
    Visit this Link #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Aakash Gupta
    Aakash Gupta
    Anyone got Hyderabad for DESD?
  • Kryptik
    Kryptik
    You have been allocated seat for PG-DBDA at CDAC Puneafter First round
  • Rohit@shinde
    Rohit@shinde
    Got sunbeam desd.. I entered sunbeam my first pref. But can I know if I have a seat in other preferred institute I applied for Or only one institute name rule applies??
  • ksri
    ksri
    how was cdac ecity for dac
  • Abin Jacob
    Abin Jacob
    I got KP..for DESD....should I go for it?
    I am 2012 pass out with 63 %
    Knowledge Park should be giving good amount of knowledge(i believe).
    But, is it same for placements too..
    I am concerned...please suggest..
  • Abin Jacob
    Abin Jacob
    DESiDdhi
    I got Bangalore KP- DESD
    Congrats!!!
  • Abin Jacob
    Abin Jacob
    Monster111
    Anyone got Hyderabad for DESD?
    NO brother..thought of giving it as 1st preference..i got kp desd for 254 rank.. how was your ranking?
  • awantika shukla
    awantika shukla
    Hello
    I got hyderbad for pgdac .i wanted pune sunbeam or Bangalore my rank iis2319
  • Keny jain
    Keny jain
    I hv allotted cdac Hyderabad for pg DAC.but I want sunbeam pune ,cdac pune. Can I go for second round. Is there any risk to loose this center.
  • Aakash Gupta
    Aakash Gupta
    abin1234
    NO brother..thought of giving it as 1st preference..i got kp desd for 254 rank.. how was your ranking?
    rank 700+
  • c0DeN@mE
    c0DeN@mE
    Anyone here who has been allocated PG-DAC at CDAC,Pune??
  • atul_sharma
    atul_sharma
    c0DeN@mE
    Anyone here who has been allocated PG-DAC at CDAC,Pune??
    yes pune dac
  • Shobhit7@
    Shobhit7@
    Hello Mam, I got Knowledge Park Bangalore for PG DSSD.... plz tell me something about it, I want to make career in software industry as a developer..
  • DESiDdhi
    DESiDdhi
    #-Link-Snipped-# : do you have information about Bangalore KP DESD course and placement?
  • Amar mohod
    Amar mohod
    I got TICA Mumbai for desd is it good for placement. My a+b+c rank is 1017, will I get better in second round or not.
    My options are,
    1. Pune acts.
    2. Hyderabad.
    3. Sunbeam.
    4. Bangalore kp.
    5. TICA Mumbai.
    6. Nagpur.
  • Amar mohod
    Amar mohod
    Cgxho
  • c0DeN@mE
    c0DeN@mE
    atul_sharma
    yes pune dac
    So I guess we will be classmates👍
  • Rohit@shinde
    Rohit@shinde
    got a silly question sunbeam pune means sunbeam gultekdi,pune??
    any in for desd sunbeam?
  • Rohit@shinde
    Rohit@shinde
    got a silly question. sunbeam pune means sunbeam gultekdi,pune??
    anyone here for desd sunbeam?
  • c0DeN@mE
    c0DeN@mE
    Rohit@shinde
    got a silly question sunbeam pune means sunbeam gultekdi,pune??
    any in for desd sunbeam?
    Yeah sunbeam pune means sunbeam gultekdi.
  • shekharsss
    shekharsss
    My ccat A+B = 3520
    I didnt get any center in 1 st round for DAC . My preferences are
    Cdac Pune DAC
    Sunbeam Pune DAC
    sumbeam Karad DAC
    Vita juhu DAC
    MET mumbai DAC
    Cdac Kharghar DAC
    IACSD pune DAC
    Is there any chances me for me in above preferences in next round ....please help me I am confuse
  • shekharsss
    shekharsss
    My ccat A+B = 3520
    Cdac Pune DAC
    Sunbeam Pune DAC
    sumbeam Karad DAC
    Vita juhu DAC
    MET mumbai DAC
    Cdac Kharghar DAC
    IACSD pune DAC
    Is there any chances me for me in above preferences in next round ....please help me I am confuse
  • Mr abc
    Mr abc
    Hello mam I got YCP mumbai.... in first round of CDAC counselling.....
    Is it gud for placement......Or should I wait for 2nd counselling....
  • shekharsss
    shekharsss
    Kabhi to reply do admin.....this is my second post. But I didn't got any reply
  • Abin Jacob
    Abin Jacob
    Hope
    shekharsss
    My ccat A+B = 3520
    Cdac Pune DAC
    Sunbeam Pune DAC
    sumbeam Karad DAC
    Vita juhu DAC
    MET mumbai DAC
    Cdac Kharghar DAC
    IACSD pune DAC
    hope is there..if someoneleaves the allocated dac seat in first counselling and i if u get chance as per ur rank
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# Could you share your views for queries above?
  • NikR
    NikR
    anyone who got IACSD in the first round????
  • ksri
    ksri
    which one is better dssd or dmc
  • shekharsss
    shekharsss
    I Got MET IIT in 2 nd counseling ....is there any one who got MET mumbai ....Sir can you please tell me how is placement record in MET
  • priya.2ky
    priya.2ky
    guys i would like to share my experience of cdac noida .. batch 2014 (fall) . i had one of the worst experience in terms of placement times.. the faculties were pretty partial (if u have influencial factors or approach) many times and did not get much opportunities for job as companies coming to noida cdac were also limited. overall i would like to advice better go for pune, banglre, hyderabad for the dac.. or the private institutes in pune too thier placements records are good. i have many friends who got placed in pune region (2015) NOT TO GO for CDAC NOIDA until unless no choices
  • Chetan2010
    Chetan2010
    Hello
    I have completed my B.E. in E&TC (2015) from Pune University. My B.E. final year percentage is 61 but i have less aggregate i.e. 54. I have about 1 year experience in automation. I have C DAC Rank 275(A+B+C). is it good to join the DEDS(Embedded design ).Please give me suggestion.
  • Vikas_Singh11
    Vikas_Singh11
    i get 1706(A+B) in ccat-2016(aug)......anyone can tell me list order of cdac center for PG-DAC, 12 july is last date..plzzzzzz reply fast
  • RAMANA REDDY
    RAMANA REDDY
    I wrote cdac exam recently june 26,results are coming out at july 7
    My rank in (A+B) is 2000.
    Is there any chances of getting seat in MUMBAI VITA and SUNBEAM PUNE or SUNBEAM KARAD for DAC course
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    priya.2ky
    overall i would like to advice better go for pune, banglre, hyderabad for the dac.. or the private institutes in pune too thier placements records are good.
    Thanks for sharing your feedback. I am sure many students will benefit from your experience sharing.
  • himanshu Tripathi
    himanshu Tripathi
    Good morning
    I got 1348 rank in a+b+c and allocated seat on tica Mumbai. Is it good for me. How's the placement There. I hv nt triple 60 .can I stand there
  • Abhishek Sharma1993
    Abhishek Sharma1993
    good morning mam,can u tell me about noida cdac center.is it helpful for me to take admission in it .i got cdac noida in dac.plzzz suggest me.plz help me....
  • Abhishek Sharma1993
    Abhishek Sharma1993
    hi priya....i got cdac noida in dac.....can u tell me....what is the placement and faculty.
  • himanshu Tripathi
    himanshu Tripathi
    Abhishek Sharma1993
    hi priya....i got cdac noida in dac.....can u tell me....what is the placement and faculty.
    Noida is not good I think in placement ans there are new age faculty. That I listen they hv not much experience
  • Lovegod420@
    Lovegod420@
    Hello!!
    Its Akshay kumar singh
    My Rank was 1241
    Choices were
    -ACTS pune hq
    -Banglore kp
    -sunbeam pune
    -banglore ecity
    All were for PG-DAC

Well in first round I got Banglore ecity...
    In second round I got Banglore KP

Hope...it helped you guys...
  • Abhishek Sharma1993
    Abhishek Sharma1993
    hey love god can u tell me about cdac hyderabad in dac.
  • subham tare
    subham tare
    What about teaching faculty n placement in MET nashik
  • Lovegod420@
    Lovegod420@
    Sorry Mistakely posted in the wrong thread...
    The result are of August 16 batch...also i am unable to delete the post
  • Abhishek Sharma1993
    Abhishek Sharma1993
    hey himanshu can u tell me about cdac hydearbad in dac course placement and faculty
  • AmeyPPE
    AmeyPPE
    Madam, I got 188 rank in category 1 and 1244 rank in category 2. Which course am I applicable for and which center? Please help.
    I am power engineer 2014 passout.
  • Aishwarya shende
    Aishwarya shende
    My cdac rank is 2331 in+b section. Can I get Pune cdac or sunbeam or iacsd Akurdi
  • Rajan Sonvane
    Rajan Sonvane
    Aishwarya shende
    My cdac rank is 2331 in+b section. Can I get Pune cdac or sunbeam or iacsd Akurdi
    ummm...no....wat r ur preferences
  • Aishwarya shende
    Aishwarya shende
    Rajan Sonvane
    ummm...no....wat r ur preferences
    1 cdac acts Pune
    2 cdac sunbeam
    3 cdac iacsd Akurdi
    4 cdac sunbeam karad
  • Rajan Sonvane
    Rajan Sonvane
    Aishwarya shende
    1 cdac acts Pune
    2 cdac sunbeam
    3 cdac iacsd Akurdi
    4 cdac sunbeam karad
    u will get sunbeam karad
    and y the fuck are cdac people so slow...its 12pm and results nt displayed yet

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

mam plzzz suggest me books of electronics and communication engg for IES preparation with author name.
CDAC C-CAT Ranks are out and every one is eagerly looking forward to filling their course and center preference list. Here's what I found to be a general trend. If...
The 4.3 cm square quadrotor Axis Vidius is a flashy device. Axis claims it is the world’s tiniest camera-equipped drone. However, with the limited battery life, size and load-taking capabilities,...
The image shown below was captured by the Wide Field Planetary Camera 2(WFPC2), which has continued to be the workhorse camera of the Hubble Space Telescope for a long time....
The Star Wars fantasy of controlling things with your hands is no longer a science fiction, but a reality thanks to researchers at PVD+ in Taiwan who have created a...