cdac 2013 result out so get ready for opt best training center

please specify me which course is best from today point of view in cdac.
specify which institute or training center is best for that particular course.
i have given cdac entrance exam 2013 and got 145 rank in section A+B.
and opt for dssd,dac and wimc.
so please help me out.

Replies

• #TheFLASHKICKER
    #TheFLASHKICKER
    Rohit_gupta12
    please specify me which course is best from today point of view in cdac.
    specify which institute or training center is best for that particular course.
    i have given cdac entrance exam 2013 and got 145 rank in section A+B.
    and opt for dssd,dac and wimc.
    so please help me out.
    dac in cdac acts, pune is d bst....
  • Rohit_gupta12
    Rohit_gupta12
    #TheFLASHKICKER
    dac in cdac acts, pune is d bst....

i do a job and get salary around 10.000/- rs. per month. so please suggest me that it is better to join cdac pune for dac course rather than doing job of 10000/-Rs.
  • #TheFLASHKICKER
    #TheFLASHKICKER
    Rohit_gupta12
    i do a job and get salary around 10.000/- rs. per month. so please suggest me that it is better to join cdac pune for dac course rather than doing job of 10000/-Rs.
    Its good to have additional qualification. It helps to move further ahead in the industry. If you do the course, i am sure you will get better opportunity. & with the rate the price rise is going, I am not sure if 10,000 p.m. is going to do it. Anyway its your choice. So, trust your instinct & best of luck for the future.👍

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Whenever I connect my Android device, following error pops on screen : I have tried connecting in all usb ports available, Same error with different ports number ('[usb:001,00x]'). Is there...
hi friend i have got 1965 a+b+c and 1563 rank for for pg desd,,,can i get to any one of the cdac plz let me know
I am facing a strange problem in loading markers on google maps dynamically it is showing markers correctly but sometimes browser is getting hanged up especially mozilla, which I could...
Google's a clear leader in the search engine world, but I was thinking that it's capabilities are still at a baby stage. So far, Google's done a good job of...
hello sir, First of all, i would thank u for doing such a good work. kudos.!! 😀 I got 59 rank in PG DAC. I want to know that which...