CDAC : Second Round Of Counseling

Discuss your rank and preferences to know about probability to get institute for choice!!

Replies

• Pushpendra2911
    Pushpendra2911
    Hello Crazy engineers who applied for CDAC , please give response so that we can know our chances of getting our preference shift.........
    as
    my ranking
    Section A -568
    Section A+B -1465
    Section A+B+C -739
    PG-DESD -616
    PG-DIVESD -485
    PG-DWiMC -345
    so now due to silliness, my 2nd preference was Sunbeam which was for DiVESD where i got the seat and 1st preference was CDAC pune for DESD which is only choice left with me for next two rounds of counseling and its tough to get it as i know everyone has their first preferences CDAC pune..
    as i did not choose DWiMC definetely others would get some shift in their preferences ....
    in the same i would request you to help me with DESD rankings by responding with your preferences u made and what did u get and what all choice do u have left for next 2 rounds........
    thanks in advance
    response will definitely help me and surely help others tooo!!!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    This thread is for CDAC, right? I'll update the title accordingly.
  • Pushpendra2911
    Pushpendra2911
    The_Big_K
    This thread is for CDAC, right? I'll update the title accordingly.
    Thank you for update Mr. Administrator
    Indeed a appreciative work
  • devendrachouhan
    devendrachouhan
    hey my rank in desd is 700...i got cdac noida..is dere any chance of geting cdac hyderabad desd.. ๐Ÿ˜€ anyone here frm cdac hyderabad above 500 rank.. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • devendrachouhan
    devendrachouhan
    replyy as soon as possible..any more info abt cdac noida..desd.. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    I got 277 rank in DVLSI. Only choice I had entered was CDAC Pune which I didn't got in first round.
  • devendrachouhan
    devendrachouhan
    [Prototype]
    I got 277 rank in DVLSI. Only choice I had entered was CDAC Pune which I didn't got in first round.
    Frnd..for vlsi hyderabad pun bangalore..all centre r best..u hv suppose to fill all dese centre as per ur prefernce...keep ur finger cross..definately something good will happen.
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    devendrachouhan
    Frnd..for vlsi hyderabad pun bangalore..all centre r best..u hv suppose to fill all dese centre as per ur prefernce...keep ur finger cross..definately something good will happen.
    DVLSI is only present in C-DAC Pune, Softpolynomials Nagpur & TICA Mumbai. I don't actually have any other choice than Pune.
  • Pushpendra2911
    Pushpendra2911
    [Prototype]
    DVLSI is only present in C-DAC Pune, Softpolynomials Nagpur & TICA Mumbai. I don't actually have any other choice than Pune.
    u made a blunder with your preference list!!!!!!!
    u had a bright chance of getting seat in good institute like Hyd bangalore
    but leave it !!!!
    so there is 40 seat for DVLSI in CDAC pune and ur rank is 277 which is not bad good work buddy
    if 237 candidate will select the course other than DVLSI or gave preference other than CDAC pune then u have a chance that means
    u have 30-70 chances of getting seat after 3rd counseling
    as DAC , DESD, DwiMC these courses are more popular than DVLSI.
    good luck frnd
    tell me one more thing did u fill any other courses in your application form u applied as i applied for DESD DiVESD and DWiMC but i got Sunbeam pune for DiVESD according to my preferences!!
  • mayank430
    mayank430
    my rank is 1332 in section A+B and i got Dac in hyderabad is there any chances for me to get Dac in bangalore and how is cdac hyderabad for Dac how are the placements there?
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Pushpendra2911
    but leave it !!!!
    so there is 40 seat for DVLSI in CDAC pune and ur rank is 277 which is not bad good work buddy
    if 237 candidate will select the course other than DVLSI or gave preference other than CDAC pune then u have a chance that means
    good luck frnd
    tell me one more thing did u fill any other courses in your application form u applied as i applied for DESD DiVESD and DWiMC but i got Sunbeam pune for DiVESD according to my preferences!!
    There are no institute which offers vlsi other than those 3 I've listed. Only those 3 institutes in all India got that course. Besides I just wanted C-Dac Pune because for something like vlsi you cannot play gamble on other institutes. It has to be taught by expert faculty only.

Thanks for those statistics. I would be very happy if I get in there, though dont exactly have any hope...๐Ÿ˜€

I've applied for Divesd at the time of exam registration but I didnt included it in my preference list. There is only 1 preference in my list & thats the VLSI in c-dac Pune.
    Did you got the preference that you wanted or you're looking for something else?
  • Pushpendra2911
    Pushpendra2911
    [Prototype]
    There are no institute which offers vlsi other than those 3 I've listed. Only those 3 institutes in all India got that course. Besides I just wanted C-Dac Pune because for something like vlsi you cannot play gamble on other institutes. It has to be taught by expert faculty only.

Thanks for those statistics. I would be very happy if I get in there, though dont exactly have any hope...๐Ÿ˜€

I've applied for Divesd at the time of exam registration but I didnt included it in my preference list. There is only 1 preference in my list & thats the VLSI in c-dac Pune.
    Did you got the preference that you wanted or you're looking for something else?
    yes absolutely! u are right about expert faculty which is in pune only for VLSI. I would be glad if u get your preference and i hope u will get that.
    good luck!!
    i am looking for CDAC pune for DESD which was my first preference n i got my 2nd which is Sunbeam pune for DiVESD. So my fingers are also crossed for CDAC pune.
    what was your rank in Divesd and DESD????
  • Pushpendra2911
    Pushpendra2911
    mayank430
    my rank is 1332 in section A+B and i got Dac in hyderabad is there any chances for me to get Dac in bangalore and how is cdac hyderabad for Dac how are the placements there?
    Placement in HYD, BLR and Pune is good in comparison to other institutes of CDAC.
    your rank A+B doesn't tell us about your chances.
    let us know that how many candidates are above ur rank in DAC
    and what all institute u have filled above hyd in your preference list.
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Pushpendra2911
    yes absolutely! u are right about expert faculty which is in pune only for VLSI. I would be glad if u get your preference and i hope u will get that.
    good luck!!
    i am looking for CDAC pune for DESD which was my first preference n i got my 2nd which is Sunbeam pune for DiVESD. So my fingers are also crossed for CDAC pune.
    Thanks for your kind wishes. I wish the same for you. Good luck to you too & everyone else.

My rank in Divesd, if i remember properly was 299 or 300. Well all I can say that my rank went down due to quantitative aptitude.

As for embedded, I've not applied for embedded in my exam form itself. I am pretty fluent with ARM & Atmega controllers already. I didnt found anything new in that course syllabus.
  • Pushpendra2911
    Pushpendra2911
    [Prototype]
    Thanks for your kind wishes. I wish the same for you. Good luck to you too & everyone else.

My rank in Divesd, if i remember properly was 299 or 300. Well all I can say that my rank went down due to quantitative aptitude.

As for embedded, I've not applied for embedded in my exam form itself. I am pretty fluent with ARM & Atmega controllers already. I didnt found anything new in that course syllabus.
    Nice to hear that
    as i have basic knowledge in controllers and embedded system we will meet sometime for knowledge exchange.
    my rank was 348 in divesd because of u only my seat got shifted by 1.
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Pushpendra2911
    Nice to hear that
    as i have basic knowledge in controllers and embedded system we will meet sometime for knowledge exchange.
    my rank was 348 in divesd because of u only my seat got shifted by 1.
    Sure thing. My friend is already in pune. We'll be doing our experiments on weekends. If it happens that I get Pune, you can surely join us...๐Ÿ˜€
    I actually thought that divesd seats would be filled prior to vlsi but i was wrong. People got sunbeam even at around 500 rank.
  • Pushpendra2911
    Pushpendra2911
    [Prototype]
    Sure thing. My friend is already in pune. We'll be doing our experiments on weekends. If it happens that I get Pune, you can surely join us...๐Ÿ˜€
    I actually thought that divesd seats would be filled prior to vlsi but i was wrong. People got sunbeam even at around 500 rank.
    Sure Definitely i would like to join the experiments!!!!!!!!!
    we will exchange contacts after 3rd counseling then!
  • mayank430
    mayank430
    Pushpendra2911
    Placement in HYD, BLR and Pune is good in comparison to other institutes of CDAC.
    your rank A+B doesn't tell us about your chances.
    let us know that how many candidates are above ur rank in DAC
    and what all institute u have filled above hyd in your preference list.
    I have 920 students above me in DAC and I have chosen DAC bangalore and pune above hyderabad what are my chances of getting DAC
    bangalore
  • Pushpendra2911
    Pushpendra2911
    mayank430
    I have 920 students above me in DAC and I have chosen DAC bangalore and pune above hyderabad what are my chances of getting DAC
    bangalore
    for DAC bangalore yes we can say there is a chance but there is no chance for DAC pune.
    this time selection process is little changed and new everyone did little mistake on filling the preferences so there might be many candidate dropped out though they got good ranks but end up with wrong course and wrong institute.
    so good luck
    only 3 days to go
  • Pushpendra2911
    Pushpendra2911
    one of our fellow candidate got CDAC pune for DESD with rank 268 where total seat available was 120.
    he got shifted by 128 rank to get the seat.
    please guys post ur ranks and preferences so that we can predict and hope for our chances!!!!!!!!!!!!
    anyone whose rank is in between 300-600 and who got seat in CDAC pune???
  • devendrachouhan
    devendrachouhan
    my rank is around 600 in desd..in my first counselling i got cdac noida desd..any chance of getting cdac hyderabad, pune or bangalore in 2nd or 3rd counselling...any guess rank for hyderabad..??
  • Pushpendra2911
    Pushpendra2911
    devendrachouhan
    my rank is around 600 in desd..in my first counselling i got cdac noida desd..any chance of getting cdac hyderabad, pune or bangalore in 2nd or 3rd counselling...any guess rank for hyderabad..??
    definitely there is a chance of hyd and bangalore for sure but i cant say for pune even my rank is 614 and my only preference left is CDAC pune which impossible to get with this rank but you have a chance of getting hyd or bangalore if you have entered these institutes in ur list!!!!!!!!!
    have faith n wait!!!!!!!
  • devendrachouhan
    devendrachouhan
    Pushpendra2911
    definitely there is a chance of hyd and bangalore for sure but i cant say for pune even my rank is 614 and my only preference left is CDAC pune which impossible to get with this rank but you have a chance of getting hyd or bangalore if you have entered these institutes in ur list!!!!!!!!!
    have faith n wait!!!!!!!
    my preference list order is..pune bangalore hyderabad noida chennai...i hv noida desd..waitingg something magical.. ๐Ÿ˜€

Wats ur ranks..n which center u got through frst counselling.. .???
  • Pushpendra2911
    Pushpendra2911
    devendrachouhan
    my preference list order is..pune bangalore hyderabad noida chennai...i hv noida desd..waitingg something magical.. ๐Ÿ˜€

my rank was
    PG-DESD -616
    PG-DIVESD -485
    PG-DWiMC -345
    my preference order was CDAC pune for DESD, Sunbeam pune for DiVESD and bla bla etc etc
    i got my second preference waiting for first to get in 2nd and 3rd round,
    so if i m lucky to get CDAC pune u will definitely get it........
    so good luck to both of us!!!!!!!
  • tushargarg
    tushargarg
    hey i got noida desd
    my rank is 468 in a+b+c
    is there any chance of getting pune desd
  • devendrachouhan
    devendrachouhan
    tushargarg
    hey i got noida desd
    my rank is 468 in a+b+c

Wat r u planningg bro..wil u join cdac noida.??wat abt d placemnt of noida center??.
  • Pushpendra2911
    Pushpendra2911
    tushargarg
    hey i got noida desd
    my rank is 468 in a+b+c
    what was ur rank in DESD & tell us ur order of preferences then we may say anything abt chances
    dont worry this time in CDAC there is lots of possibility anything can happen!!!!
  • tushargarg
    tushargarg
    devendrachouhan
    Wat r u planningg bro..wil u join cdac noida.??wat abt d placemnt of noida center??.
    i will join cdac noida,it is good i have heard,and placements are also nice, some of them are placed in igate patni
  • tushargarg
    tushargarg
    Pushpendra2911
    what was ur rank in DESD & tell us ur order of preferences then we may say anything abt chances
    dont worry this time in CDAC there is lots of possibility anything can happen!!!!
    my rank in desd was 400
    pune desd,noida desd, banglore desd
  • Pushpendra2911
    Pushpendra2911
    tushargarg
    my rank in desd was 400
    well u have better chance than me
    coz one of our fellow candidate rank with 268 got CDAC pune so u r on boundary and if there little shift in preference of other u will be in!!!!!
    to know that we just have 24 hours!!!!!!!!!!!
    good luck and let me know about the result tommorow
  • devendrachouhan
    devendrachouhan
    tushargarg
    my rank in desd was 400
    #-Link-Snipped-#...why u hv nt included hyderbad in ur prefernce list..????
    hyderabad is well knwn for desd..n with ur rank..u can easily get..๐Ÿ˜€
    Rank achi h..definately ur chance of getting pune is good..keep ur fingers cross ๐Ÿ˜€
  • atresh sharma
    atresh sharma
    Pushpendra2911
    but leave it !!!!
    good luck frnd
    do you have any information about dvlsi at tica kandivala mumbai....is good for placement...
  • tushargarg
    tushargarg
    devendrachouhan
    #-Link-Snipped-#...why u hv nt included hyderbad in ur prefernce list..????
    hyderabad is well knwn for desd..n with ur rank..u can easily get..๐Ÿ˜€
    Rank achi h..definately ur chance of getting pune is good..keep ur fingers cross ๐Ÿ˜€
    by the time i was filling my preferences i didnt had much knowledge about the centres
  • Pushpendra2911
    Pushpendra2911
    atresh sharma
    do you have any information about dvlsi at tica kandivala mumbai....is good for placement...
    we still have two round of counseling u will get better option wait for 2nd round result then we will discuss about TICA!!!!!!
    reply me tomorrow after the result!!!!!
  • Pushpendra2911
    Pushpendra2911
    Eagerly waiting for second round of counseling!!!!!!!!
  • Pushpendra2911
    Pushpendra2911
    any one who got any mail from CDAC for seat allotment of this round?????
  • Pushpendra2911
    Pushpendra2911
    well result declared for 2nd round.
    for me there is no change in seat allotment....
    anybody who got better option!!!!!!!!!!!
  • tushargarg
    tushargarg
    mi
    Pushpendra2911
    mine was also same CDAC noida
  • Pushpendra2911
    Pushpendra2911
    tushargarg
    mi

mine was also same CDAC noida
    hard luck for us buddy!!!!
    one friend got CDAC pune in this round with 314 rank DESD.
    we have last hope on 13aug....
  • siddhant1990
    siddhant1990
    I got admitted in CDAC center at Bangalore. Is there anyone who's got the same center? Please write.
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Pushpendra2911
    Neither did I got what I wanted.
  • devendrachouhan
    devendrachouhan
    siddhant1990
    desd rank 477
    got cdac banglore
    any1 got the same
    Congrats bro
    Wat u got in first round..any idea of hyerabad desd...upto wat rank shall i get??
  • tushargarg
    tushargarg
    how is cdac noida??
  • Pushpendra2911
    Pushpendra2911
    tushargarg
    how is cdac noida??
    its good u should go for it..........
  • Pushpendra2911
    Pushpendra2911
    [Prototype]
    Neither did I got what I wanted.
    what did u get?????
    and what u wanted????
  • Pushpendra2911
    Pushpendra2911
    siddhant1990
    desd rank 477
    got cdac banglore
    any1 got the same
    was DESD bangalore ur first preference???????
    or CDAC pune was top on the list????
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Pushpendra2911
    what did u get?????
    and what u wanted????
    I only have CDAC PUNE in my list which I didn't got, so I've nothing but alternate plans.
  • tushargarg
    tushargarg
    Pushpendra2911
    its good u should go for it..........
    is faculty good there
  • atresh sharma
    atresh sharma
    Pushpendra2911
    we still have two round of counseling u will get better option wait for 2nd round result then we will discuss about TICA!!!!!!

reply me tomorrow after the result!!!!!
    hi pushpendra happy 2 hear that u got pune desd...congrats but i was disappointed by this second councelling....
    actually my options ar
    1)pune desd
    2)blore desd
    3)hyd desd
    4)chennai desd
    5)mumbai dvlsi

i got mumbai dvlsi.....in ist round now igot chennai desd...i made a blunder by placing chennai unknowingly i did it(...lack of info )
    now i am in a risk of loosing 10000 should i wait for third councelling.....or shall i drop...whats u r suggestion will i get any 1 of my first 3 options....is third councelling deciding factor bcoz....we have a risk of 10000....my rank is desd744...one thing is i like desd and not vlsi ....whats ur idea regarding this scenario...
  • Pushpendra2911
    Pushpendra2911
    [Prototype]
    I only have CDAC PUNE in my list which I didn't got, so I've nothing but alternate plans.
    oh yes bro really hard luck feeling sorry for you!!!!!!!
    but dont loose hope we still have 1 round left!!!!!!!
  • atresh sharma
    atresh sharma
    Pushpendra2911
    can you help me by replying to my previous question for you
  • Pushpendra2911
    Pushpendra2911
    atresh sharma
    hi pushpendra happy 2 hear that u got pune desd...congrats but i was disappointed by this second councelling....
    actually my options ar
    1)pune desd
    2)blore desd
    3)hyd desd
    4)chennai desd
    5)mumbai dvlsi

i got mumbai dvlsi.....in ist round now igot chennai desd...i made a blunder by placing chennai unknowingly i did it(...lack of info )
    now i am in a risk of loosing 10000 should i wait for third councelling.....or shall i drop...whats u r suggestion will i get any 1 of my first 3 options....is third councelling deciding factor bcoz....we have a risk of 10000....my rank is desd744...one thing is i like desd and not vlsi ....whats ur idea regarding this scenario...
    well bro FYI i didnt get CDAC pune yet there is no change in my allotment in 2nd round still the same sunbeam pune for DiVESD!!!!
    in ur case i wana give some info that as i saw some comments i found 3-4 candidates with rank approx 517,530,554... got CDAC hyd and Bangalore. so might be some of them who want Pune only so they may go for next C-CAT exam, some may withdraw for some other reason....there might be a chance
    difference of 200 rank is there situatiion is tight but there is chance....
    but the call is urs........so the risk....... choose wisely keep it mind that if you withdraw u need to wait for 6 month and if u continue n ur luck click then u can start ur course from 22 aug
    take ur time to think do not do anything in hurry burry as u already experience the outcome chennai
  • tushargarg
    tushargarg
    is there any chance with desd 400 rank to get pune centre in 3rd counselling
  • tushargarg
    tushargarg
    is there any chance of getting pune centre in 3rd counsellling with 400 rank in desd
  • Pushpendra2911
    Pushpendra2911
    tushargarg
    is there any chance of getting pune centre in 3rd counsellling with 400 rank in desd
    rank 317 got cdac pune i cant say abt 400 but definitely chances are more as my rank is 616 for desd
    u have chances better than me
  • atresh sharma
    atresh sharma
    Pushpendra2911
    well bro FYI i didnt get CDAC pune yet there is no change in my allotment in 2nd round still the same sunbeam pune for DiVESD!!!!
    in ur case i wana give some info that as i saw some comments i found 3-4 candidates with rank approx 517,530,554... got CDAC hyd and Bangalore. so might be some of them who want Pune only so they may go for next C-CAT exam, some may withdraw for some other reason....there might be a chance
    difference of 200 rank is there situatiion is tight but there is chance....
    but the call is urs........so the risk....... choose wisely keep it mind that if you withdraw u need to wait for 6 month and if u continue n ur luck click then u can start ur course from 22 aug
    take ur time to think do not do anything in hurry burry as u already experience the outcome chennai
    what do you advice....should i wait....r drop...as far as ranks are concerned i think....it all dpends on options one opt....can u give me your contact num? i am ery confused actually๐Ÿ˜”
  • Pushpendra2911
    Pushpendra2911
    tushargarg
    is there any chance with desd 400 rank to get pune centre in 3rd counselling
    for fast reply click on below link and join it!!!!!!!
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Pushpendra2911
    Pushpendra2911
    atresh sharma
    what do you advice....should i wait....r drop...as far as ranks are concerned i think....it all dpends on options one opt....can u give me your contact num? i am ery confused actually๐Ÿ˜”
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    join this u will find the answer fast!!!!!
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Pushpendra2911
    Its ok, well, be it next C-DAC. Till then I'll get some alternate course + prepare for GATE.

Good Luck to you for next round.
  • Pushpendra2911
    Pushpendra2911
    good luck for gate
    course u must go for CCNA demand is there in market!!!!!
  • Pushpendra2911
    Pushpendra2911
    atresh sharma
    my advice is to wait for 3rd counselling as last date for submitting withdrawal form is 14 and if you hav any frnd at hyd then u can withdraw after 3rd counseling also which is on 13
    so my advice is to wait and find anyone at hyd who can submit ur letter in hand at CDAC hyd before 14 aug 5pm .
    there will be no risk of 10k and u can also sit on 3rd round
    think about it
  • atresh sharma
    atresh sharma
    Pushpendra2911
    my advice is to wait for 3rd counselling as last date for submitting withdrawal form is 14 and if you hav any frnd at hyd then u can withdraw after 3rd counseling also which is on 13
    so my advice is to wait and find anyone at hyd who can submit ur letter in hand at CDAC hyd before 14 aug 5pm .
    there will be no risk of 10k and u can also sit on 3rd round
    think about it
    3rd councelling is on 16 not on 13th
  • Pushpendra2911
    Pushpendra2911
    atresh sharma
    3rd councelling is on 16 not on 13th
    it was my mistake man ya its 16 really hard time to think !!!!!!!!!!
  • mayank430
    mayank430
    I got same institute and course as first counselling
    I got DAC at hyderabad again and my rank is 1332 and 920 are above me for DAC
    Can I get DAC at bangalore in 3rd counselling is there any chance.
  • kush10
    kush10
    I got DAC Bangluru in 1st councelling and it is unchanged in 2nd councelling .
    My rank is 880 and 570 are above me for DAC .
    Is there any chance of upgradation to CDAC Pune in 3rd round ??
  • kush10
    kush10
    k
  • Pushpendra2911
    Pushpendra2911
    kush10
    I got DAC Bangluru in 1st councelling and it is unchanged in 2nd councelling .
    My rank is 880 and 570 are above me for DAC .
    Is there any chance of upgradation to CDAC Pune in 3rd round ??
    chances are very less bro as everyone opted for pune only and there is only 250 seat there!!!!!!!!
    but good luck for 3rd counseling...
    go for bangalore cdac if there is no change at last!!!!!!!!!
  • asmi singh
    asmi singh
    guys...apart from cdac..which institute is better for embedded training...in which placement assistant atleast given...plzz.respond...
    WAITING.... ๐Ÿ˜”
  • pawan16gupta
    pawan16gupta
    I GOT CDAC ,NOIDA DAC AT RANK 1080?IS IT ANY CHANCE TO GET BANGLURU IN 3RD COUSELING.....SHOULD I TAKE IT NOIDA...PLZZZ REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE............
  • noothinaveen
    noothinaveen
    I have applied for Wireless and Embedded.
    my rank is
    A+B(Sections)=4960(Wireless)
    A+B+C (Sections)=2249(Embedded)
    I got seat in C-DAC Mumbai(Juhu).Is it good for placements and faculty??
    Is there any chance of getting C-DAC Hyderabad or C-DAC Banglore??
    plzz reply me...........
  • Pushpendra2911
    Pushpendra2911
    asmi singh
    guys...apart from cdac..which institute is better for embedded training...in which placement assistant atleast given...plzz.respond...
    WAITING.... ๐Ÿ˜”
    apart from CDAC i have heard about VECTOR www.vectorindia.org that to in hyd only not any other branch. but cdac course has more market value than any other institute...
    I was planning for the vector but later i decided CDAC
    the main aspect u should keep in mind is knowledge which is the only thing that will make u grab opportunity.
    in CDAC there is no doubt for knowledge + market value + interviews
    every institute has say 60 candidate and each is sitting for at least 2-3 company due to different criteria....out of 60 minimum 15 are getting selected for sure if u consider for normal institute of CDAC..
    and if we talk abt main centres like hyd bangalore pune noida , min 50% placement for sure max 90%
    if u want to gain good knowledge go for CDAC only
  • Pushpendra2911
    Pushpendra2911
    pawan16gupta
    I GOT CDAC ,NOIDA DAC AT RANK 1080?IS IT ANY CHANCE TO GET BANGLURU IN 3RD COUSELING.....SHOULD I TAKE IT NOIDA...PLZZZ REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE............
    10% chances buddy!!!!! consider is as no!!!!
  • Pushpendra2911
    Pushpendra2911
    noothinaveen
    I have applied for Wireless and Embedded.
    my rank is
    A+B(Sections)=4960(Wireless)
    A+B+C (Sections)=2249(Embedded)
    I got seat in C-DAC Mumbai(Juhu).Is it good for placements and faculty??
    Is there any chance of getting C-DAC Hyderabad or C-DAC Banglore??
    plzz reply me...........
    how many candidates above ur rank for DESD and WiMC??????
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    asmi singh
    WAITING.... ๐Ÿ˜”
    Recognition of C-DAC is far more than any other institute. If you're planning to do a full time course, C-DAC is the only way out. Yes for part time course, you can join any local institute just for learning the things but if you're seeking placement assistance, then C-DAC is good.

As pushpendra said, there's one called Vector, but I've read very bad reviews about it. Besides, their embedded course is very basic one. Yet, there's an exam on 12th of August. Just go to vectorindia.com and at least register there. There's no fees for giving exam and the registration is open till 9th I guess. Message me and we'll discuss few aspects of whether we should go for it or not.

Regards.
  • asmi singh
    asmi singh
    [Prototype]
    Recognition of C-DAC is far more than any other institute. If you're planning to do a full time course, C-DAC is the only way out. Yes for part time course, you can join any local institute just for learning the things but if you're seeking placement assistance, then C-DAC is good.

As pushpendra said, there's one called Vector, but I've read very bad reviews about it. Besides, there embedded course is very basic one. Yet, there's an exam on 12th of August. Just go to vectorindia.com and at least register there. There's not fees for giving exam and the registration is open till 9th I guess. Message me and we'll discuss few aspects of whether we should go for it or not.

Regards.
    heyy..thanx...bt its being a yr.I mean m 2011 passout.so preparing for again for cdac...wud help me further...confuse... ๐Ÿ˜”
    i can prepare for cdac again bt it will also increase my gap...and dats i dont want...
  • asmi singh
    asmi singh
    [Prototype]

As pushpendra said, there's one called Vector, but I've read very bad reviews about it. Besides, there embedded course is very basic one. Yet, there's an exam on 12th of August. Just go to vectorindia.com and at least register there. There's not fees for giving exam and the registration is open till 9th I guess. Message me and we'll discuss few aspects of whether we should go for it or not.

Regards.
    heyy..thanx...bt its being a yr.I mean m 2011 passout.so preparing for again for cdac...wud help me further...confuse... ๐Ÿ˜”
    i can prepare for cdac again bt it will also increase my gap...and dats i dont want...
  • mayank430
    mayank430
    mayank430
    I got same institute and course as first counselling
    I got DAC at hyderabad again and my rank is 1332 and 920 are above me for DAC
    Can I get DAC at bangalore in 3rd counselling is there any chance.
    plz rply guys...
  • Pushpendra2911
    Pushpendra2911
    mayank430
    plz rply guys...
    pune and bangalore total seats are 400 and ur rank is 920 competition is very tough condition is very tight there chances are very less we wait for the miracle !!!! good luck
  • noothinaveen
    noothinaveen
    Pushpendra2911
    how many candidates above ur rank for DESD and WiMC??????
    For DESD=1800 members are above my rank and
    WIMC=1508 members are above my rank
    Is there any chance of getting C-DAC Hyderabad(Embedded) or C-DAC Banglore(Embedded or Wireless)??
    plzz reply me...........
  • Pushpendra2911
    Pushpendra2911
    noothinaveen
    For DESD=1800 members are above my rank and
    WIMC=1508 members are above my rank
    Is there any chance of getting C-DAC Hyderabad(Embedded) or C-DAC Banglore(Embedded or Wireless)??
    plzz reply me...........
    no brother there is no chance for u in HYD and BLR
  • noothinaveen
    noothinaveen
    Pushpendra2911
    no brother there is no chance for u in HYD and BLR
    Thanq for replying @ Pushpendra2911
    I got admn for Wireless in C-DAC Mumbai(Juhu).Is it good for placements and faculty??
  • Pushpendra2911
    Pushpendra2911
    noothinaveen
    Thanq for replying @ Pushpendra2911
    I got admn for Wireless in C-DAC Mumbai(Juhu).Is it good for placements and faculty??
    i dont have any idea abt CDAC mumbai juhu..... but i must tell you one thing instead of emptying ur mind for next 6 month and start thinking again that now what to do nxt, u should go for the course....this is my suggestion now its ur call!!!!!
    well whats ur nxt plan after withdrawal of ur name from the course??????
  • noothinaveen
    noothinaveen
    Pushpendra2911
    i dont have any idea abt CDAC mumbai juhu..... but i must tell you one thing instead of emptying ur mind for next 6 month and start thinking again that now what to do nxt, u should go for the course....this is my suggestion now its ur call!!!!!
    I ll go for it.I have no better option rather than this C-DAC
  • Pushpendra2911
    Pushpendra2911
    noothinaveen
    I ll go for it.I have no better option rather than this C-DAC
    cool wise thought bro!!!!!!
    after placement we will sort out the problem of placement together!!!!!
    i am at pune no too far from mumbai!!!!!!
    soo cheers for nxt 6 month
  • noothinaveen
    noothinaveen
    Pushpendra2911
    cool wise thought bro!!!!!!
    after placement we will sort out the problem of placement together!!!!!
    i am at pune no too far from mumbai!!!!!!
    soo cheers for nxt 6 month
    Ha definetly........
    But Pune will have better placements than mumbai..........
  • riteshdmystry
    riteshdmystry
    I have DAC course in cdac hyd.plz tell me will it be good to go for this course there.what about the placement in cdac hyd for DAC course
    plz reply...
  • ambikeshwar
    ambikeshwar
    [Prototype]
    which 1 do u hv got??????????
    i got tica kandivali
    do u hv any info regarding it?????????????
  • ambikeshwar
    ambikeshwar
    atresh sharma
    if anyone have information regarding TICA then please share
    and this time placement will become centrallized so no worry in which centre you are
    everything is up to you......................
  • ambikeshwar
    ambikeshwar
    atresh sharma
    if anyone have information regarding TICA then please share
    and this time placement will become centrallized so no worry in which centre you are
    everything is up to you......................
  • tushargarg
    tushargarg
    info about cdac noida desd, how is faculty there
  • Krishna Chaitanya
    Krishna Chaitanya
    PG-DESD - Rank 2574
    PG-DWiMC - Rank 2087
    PG-DSSD - Rank 1733

My order of preference for courses are 1) DESD 2) DSSD 3)DWiMc

Now i got i DWimc in bglre in vimarshana training centre Marathalli bglre.. Since it is Not main CDAC centre i am confused. Any one who has any idea about this centre....

What are the chances of getting Wimc in CDAC bengaluru or DSSD in CDAC bengaluru/hyderabad in third round????
  • rupesh5dec1989
    rupesh5dec1989
    Hey.. Hello Frnd..@pushpendra2911
    I Got 1800 Rank in A+B section N I applied my prefrences in following manner(For Dac course)
    Cdac ,pune
    Cdac ,banglore
    Cdac ,Hyderabad
    Cdac ,Chennai
    Cdac ,Noida
    I Have been alloted Cdac , chennai in both the counselling, Do i have any chance of getting Hyderabad in 3rd one.
    I don't know What made me to put Cdac chennai before Cdac noida..DO U have any idea about cdac chennai..Is It good..???
    Is there any other way..something like,that if we could manually request to change the alloted centre.(Only if we can get it according to our ranks)
    Were there possiblities that i could have got Cdac noida If I did'nt have done the blunder.
    PlzzZZZZZZZ Reply ASAP...In any case Should I go For CDAC Chennai.
  • Pushpendra2911
    Pushpendra2911
    rupesh5dec1989
    I Got 1800 Rank in A+B section N I applied my prefrences in following manner(For Dac course)
    Cdac ,pune
    Cdac ,banglore
    Cdac ,Hyderabad
    Cdac ,Chennai
    Cdac ,Noida
    I Have been alloted Cdac , chennai in both the counselling, Do i have any chance of getting Hyderabad in 3rd one.
    I don't know What made me to put Cdac chennai before Cdac noida..DO U have any idea about cdac chennai..Is It good..???
    Is there any other way..something like,that if we could manually request to change the alloted centre.(Only if we can get it according to our ranks)
    Were there possiblities that i could have got Cdac noida If I did'nt have done the blunder.
    PlzzZZZZZZZ Reply ASAP...In any case Should I go For CDAC Chennai.
    hey frnd hi
    do not compare training and placement from bangalore pune and hyd.....
    but chennai is good too, to pursue your training that too in DAC best course in CDAC
    hope u get one of the three centres in last round of counseling and if not go for it budddy better to join rather than wasting time for searching job and other options...
    and for chance tell me hom many candidate were above ur rank in DAC then we may predict
    ok good luck buddy
  • rupesh5dec1989
    rupesh5dec1989
    Lets hope that i get cdac hyderabad....\m/
  • Krishna Chaitanya
    Krishna Chaitanya
    PG-DESD - Rank 2574
    PG-DWiMC - Rank 2087
    PG-DSSD - Rank 1733

My order of preference for courses are 1) DESD hyd/bglre 2) DSSD hyd/bglre 3)DWiMc bglre and vimarshana

Now i got i DWimc in bglre in vimarshana training centre Marathalli bglre.. Since it is Not main CDAC centre i am confused whether to go for it or not. Any one who has any idea about this centre....

What are the chances of getting Wimc in CDAC bengaluru or DSSD in CDAC bengaluru/hyderabad in third round????

Please any one respond
  • pawan16gupta
    pawan16gupta
    hows is cdac noida in dac?plz reply.............
    plzzz tell me at my rank in a+b is 1560 my dac rank is 1080....hows is possibility to get banglru dac ?i see that at last baglru finish 837 rank......
  • Pushpendra2911
    Pushpendra2911
    walkchaitu
    PG-DESD - Rank 2574
    PG-DWiMC - Rank 2087
    PG-DSSD - Rank 1733

My order of preference for courses are 1) DESD hyd/bglre 2) DSSD hyd/bglre 3)DWiMc bglre and vimarshana

Now i got i DWimc in bglre in vimarshana training centre Marathalli bglre.. Since it is Not main CDAC centre i am confused whether to go for it or not. Any one who has any idea about this centre....

Please any one respond
    few chances for WiMC CDAC bangalore and for others no chance buddy
    but hope for the best
  • Pushpendra2911
    Pushpendra2911
    rupesh5dec1989
    Lets hope that i get cdac hyderabad....\m/
    i wish u get ur best option bro
    good luck
  • Pushpendra2911
    Pushpendra2911
    pawan16gupta
    hows is cdac noida in dac?plz reply.............
    plzzz tell me at my rank in a+b is 1560 my dac rank is 1080....hows is possibility to get banglru dac ?i see that at last baglru finish 837 rank......
    cdac noida is one of the best option in NCR region for any course if u wont compare from others
  • Krishna Chaitanya
    Krishna Chaitanya
    Thx for the reply pushpendra... ๐Ÿ˜€

Any idea about vimarshana institute dude
  • Pushpendra2911
    Pushpendra2911
    walkchaitu
    Thx for the reply pushpendra... ๐Ÿ˜€

Any idea about vimarshana institute dude
    no idea abt vimarsha buddy!!!!!!!!!
  • ambikeshwar
    ambikeshwar
    join this page if you got TICA kandivali #-Link-Snipped-#
  • venkateshbudida
    venkateshbudida
    i got divesd noida in my first round...der was no change in my second round...is there any chance of getting desd hyd or blore....my a+b+c rank is 1069.....and please tell me about the placements in noida campus
  • ambikeshwar
    ambikeshwar
    venkateshbudida
    i got divesd noida in my first round...der was no change in my second round...is there any chance of getting desd hyd or blore....my a+b+c rank is 1069.....and please tell me about the placements in noida campus
    placement in cdac is centrallized so dont have to worry.
    just focus on your study you you will get better result.
    and how many above your rank in desd
  • venkateshbudida
    venkateshbudida
    i dont remember exactly bro....around 816...
  • nirmalgautham
    nirmalgautham
    venkateshbudida
    i dont remember exactly bro....around 816...
    which center u have got in 3rd round
  • asoniya
    asoniya
    Pushpendra2911
    i wish u get ur best option bro
    good luck
    hello guyz .. can u please help me ..
    i have a rank 503 in DESD course .. i had filled up for cdac pune ..
    i didnt get into third list
    they have written secound round of councelling is on 18th of august . is there any possibility of me getting there ??
  • asoniya
    asoniya
    they have written secound round of councelling is on 18th of august . is there any possibility of me getting there ??
  • Pushpendra2911
    Pushpendra2911
    asoniya
    3rd counseling is out go and check out!!!!!!!!!!
  • asoniya
    asoniya
    Pushpendra2911
    3rd counseling is out go and check out!!!!!!!!!!
    ya .. i know .. i didnt get into the 3rd list ..
    what is secound round of choice filling ?? it is on 18th august ..
  • nirmalgautham
    nirmalgautham
    asoniya
    ya .. i know .. i didnt get into the 3rd list ..
    what is secound round of choice filling ?? it is on 18th august ..
    but in important dates there is nothing like this so just contact cdac center which is specified in admission booklet
  • Pushpendra2911
    Pushpendra2911
    nirmalgautham
    but in important dates there is nothing like this so just contact cdac center which is specified in admission booklet
    yes nirmal is right there is no any second round of choice filling!!!!!!!
    check your mail u must have got final allotment mail as i got one!!!!!!!
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    If there are still seats remaining, you'll be able to put the preference list again but possibly, there will be only the institutes which still have seats available.

Don't get your hopes up because most probably the top institutes will not be in the choice list any more.
  • asoniya
    asoniya
    i have not gott final alootment mail .. when i check my results i get .. u have not been alloted a seat in 3rd round of allotement .. and there will second round of choice filling on 18th of august ..
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    asoniya
    i have not gott final alootment mail .. when i check my results i get .. u have not been alloted a seat in 3rd round of allotement .. and there will second round of choice filling on 18th of august ..
    Welcome to the league. I am on the same train as you, filled only C-DAC Pune and didn't got.
  • asoniya
    asoniya
    [Prototype]
    Welcome to the league. I am on the same train as you, filled only C-DAC Pune and didn't got.
    what is ur rank ??
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    asoniya
    what is ur rank ??
    277, for DVLSI.
  • asoniya
    asoniya
    hard luck !
  • Krishna Chaitanya
    Krishna Chaitanya
    Pushpendra2911
    no idea abt vimarsha buddy!!!!!!!!!
    #-Link-Snipped-# seat got finalized at vimarshana...๐Ÿ˜”

Now question is whether to go for it or not. In second round of choice filling from some link i came to no. of unfilled seats for this course at this centre is 51 that means only 9 are filled. So what to do and in brouchure i saw 1 point copy pasted below

In the event of a course at a particular training centre is being cancelled by C-DAC due to lack of
    the minimum required number of students, the full fees will be refunded to the candidates.
    However, these candidates may be offered admission to (i) the same course at another training
    centre preferred by them, or (ii) another course preferred by them at the same centre or another
    centre of their choice, where seats are available as per their ranks. In such cases, the candidates
    have the option to choose the alternate centre/course before withdrawing the fees paid.

In this case What will be number for minimum number of students?????

Will they give any chance for the same course in other centres or will send for next counselling or money refund any idea????

• Pushpendra2911
    Pushpendra2911
    walkchaitu
    #-Link-Snipped-# seat got finalized at vimarshana...๐Ÿ˜”

Now question is whether to go for it or not. In second round of choice filling from some link i came to no. of unfilled seats for this course at this centre is 51 that means only 9 are filled. So what to do and in brouchure i saw 1 point copy pasted below

In the event of a course at a particular training centre is being cancelled by C-DAC due to lack of
    the minimum required number of students, the full fees will be refunded to the candidates.
    However, these candidates may be offered admission to (i) the same course at another training
    centre preferred by them, or (ii) another course preferred by them at the same centre or another
    centre of their choice, where seats are available as per their ranks. In such cases, the candidates
    have the option to choose the alternate centre/course before withdrawing the fees paid.

In this case What will be number for minimum number of students?????

Will they give any chance for the same course in other centres or will send for next counselling or money refund any idea????
    now this is very hard to suggest about this whether to join or not
    u have to take the chance
    i will say go for it u have option of bangalore where jobs are good in no. if there is less placement in Vimarasha anyhow there will be centralise placement if u can score good. dont worry abt traing in any CDAC institutes including vimarsha
    so good luck budd
  • Krishna Chaitanya
    Krishna Chaitanya
    Pushpendra2911
    now this is very hard to suggest about this whether to join or not
    u have to take the chance
    i will say go for it u have option of bangalore where jobs are good in no. if there is less placement in Vimarasha anyhow there will be centralise placement if u can score good. dont worry abt traing in any CDAC institutes including vimarsha
    so good luck budd
    #-Link-Snipped-# thx buddy will go and check feed back from old students at institute and decide whether to go for it or not ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Pushpendra2911
    Pushpendra2911
    walkchaitu
    #-Link-Snipped-# thx buddy will go and check feed back from old students at institute and decide whether to go for it or not ๐Ÿ˜€
    best idea champ!!!!!!
  • priy56a engg
    priy56a engg
    hi.i am getting admsn at TICA,kandivali for pg dvlsi.do u hv ny idea abt the teaching and othr facilities ovr thr.also i am getting job at wipro bpo for tech support.wht shld i do?
  • Pushpendra2911
    Pushpendra2911
    priy56a engg
    hi.i am getting admsn at TICA,kandivali for pg dvlsi.do u hv ny idea abt the teaching and othr facilities ovr thr.also i am getting job at wipro bpo for tech support.wht shld i do?
    friend i have no idea abt the teaching and facilities there..........
    but if i were in ur place i would go for the course rather than opting tech support
    because tech support kind of job u can get after 6 month also
    but if u will complete the course with full dedication definitely u will get better job
    i want you to think one thing that if CDAC is having this whole process for seat allotment than dont you think they would also have fine process to select good institute and also good faculties in each every institutes
    each institute of CDAC has 12-14 hrs of rigorous teaching schedule every day
    now rest thing is on you think wise twice tonight
    take a decision for which you will not regret in future
    for ur info i am a 2009 batch candidate i have no hope of placement still i am going for this course i just wana give my 100 percent after that it depends on my fate
    so
    good luck to both of us
  • aachman20
    aachman20
    i got nit agartala from third round .. tell me please . shud i go for it or not.. really confused.. i never met anyone who persuing cdac frm niat-a .. plzz guyzz help me plzz plzz
  • demetron
    demetron
    hi guys does any of you done pre-DAC course which CDAC recommends for DAC aspirants ....does it help you to score better in CET.
    I missed the CET for AUG. batch now i have to wait till FEB. how should i use this time?
  • gunn
    gunn
    i got 1785 rank in dac course entrance in cdac..i want to know which centre is gud for dac course and d chances of getting which institute...
  • irocker
    irocker
    Pushpendra2911
    good luck!!
    Hello Pushpendra2911: I got 170 rank in C-CAT {D-VLSI, PG diploma}. I have only three centers to choose from: C-DAC Pune, TICA Mumbai & Soft Polynomials, Nagpur.

Q2. Which center should I go for? What actually are my chances of getting into Pune center.

Please refer my thread and reply there if possible: '#-Link-Snipped-#'
  • Pushpendra2911
    Pushpendra2911
    irocker
    Hello Pushpendra2911: I got 170 rank in C-CAT {D-VLSI, PG diploma}. I have only three centers to choose from: C-DAC Pune, TICA Mumbai & Soft Polynomials, Nagpur.

Q2. Which center should I go for? What actually are my chances of getting into Pune center.

Please refer my thread and reply there if possible: '#-Link-Snipped-#'
    rank is good chances are very high
    among these choose CDAC pune !!!!

did you apply for DESD too?????
    if you did then u can opt hyd banglr pune any of these cities all are good in embeddded training
  • Pushpendra2911
    Pushpendra2911
    gunn
    i got 1785 rank in dac course entrance in cdac..i want to know which centre is gud for dac course and d chances of getting which institute...
    give first preference to Sunbeam then acts pune which are good for dac
  • irocker
    irocker
    Pushpendra2911

if you did then u can opt hyd banglr pune any of these cities all are good in embeddded training
    I have not applied for any other courses. Just this. Please anwser my few more queries in my thread. (Posted above).
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Pushpendra2911

Didn't knew you were still here. So now that you're on the verge of course completion, how was your experience?
    Something you could share with us?
  • Pushpendra2911
    Pushpendra2911
    irocker
    I have not applied for any other courses. Just this. Please anwser my few more queries in my thread. (Posted above).
    first of all i would like to appreciate ur thought of moving back to electronics!!!!!!
    now as u have exp you will be having more weightage then freshers but get ready for tough race!!!!!
    but it wont count as a exp u will be treated as a fresher!!!!!!!!!!
    i m 2009 batch candidate so it took time to recover basics after long time so i found little tough but hard work saved me from getting lost !!!!!!!!
    i m pursuing DiVESD from sunbeam, course is hectic, schedule is hectic i.e. from morning 8 to 8 !!!! that too from best and experienced faculty.
    i have never been this rigorous schedule of studies in my whole life!!!!!so quality is no doubt incomparable!!!!!!!!!
    as my course is combination of embedded and vlsi so i can say vlsi is pretty tough than embedded!!!!
    i would like you prepare well you basics before you come!!!!!!!!!!!
    all the best!!!!!!!!
    welcome to world to electronics
  • parmaanu1
    parmaanu1
    @#-Link-Snipped-#
    @#-Link-Snipped-#
    Hi
    My CDAC Rank is :

Section (A+B)=240

PGDAC -224
    PGWIMC-105
    PGDITISS-63
    PGDSSD-119

I can easily get PGDAC but i am not much interested in this course but I am interested in PGDITISS course especially from CDAC Pune.But i heard that placement is good for PGDAC only.I want to know what are the placement opportunities of PGDITISS course from CDAC Pune and CDAC, Bangalore, Electronics City.

Please reply asap as the time of counselling is running out.
  • shaky22
    shaky22
    Hi
    Pushpendra2911 how much the gap matters in cdac placements
    I m also a 2009 pass out I have got 339 rank this Tim
    Have opted for
    ESD from
    Pune
    Bangl
    Hyd
  • Pushpendra2911
    Pushpendra2911
    shaky22
    Hi
    Pushpendra2911 how much the gap matters in cdac placements
    I m also a 2009 pass out I have got 339 rank this Tim
    Have opted for
    ESD from
    Pune
    Bangl
    Hyd
    if u have relevant exp then its good u have a plus point!!!!
    if u r a through out 60 or above candidate thats a plus!!!!!
    but if u have not done any thing these years then u are in trouble buddy !!!!!!!!!!!!
    frankly speaking placement is not yet started and i have no idea how many companies criteria i may fit on!!!!!!!!!!
    its only depend on their criteria!!!!!!!!
    but one thing i should tell you i dont care whether i will get placement from here or not but i have earned enough knowledge to apply outside and face the technical interview confidently!!!!!!!!
    so if u r planning to get some knowledge then its good but only for placement then u should think again!!!!!!!!!!!!believe in urself and then a step ahead!!
    ALL THE BEST
  • Pushpendra2911
    Pushpendra2911
    [Prototype]
    Didn't knew you were still here. So now that you're on the verge of course completion, how was your experience?
    Something you could share with us?
    i apologize for late response buddy!!!!!!!!
    about my exp in here is just awesome !!!!
    i never been this much confident about my technical skills though i need to study more still there is lot of scope of improvement but the level of confident is quite high because of the quality of education providded here!!!!
    but schedule is hectic now my brain is in saturation state not able to grasp anything more now i need a break i never study this much in my whole life!!!!!!!!!!!!
    if u r planing to come better be prepared!!!!!!!
    good luck
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Pushpendra2911
    i never been this much confident about my technical skills though i need to study more still there is lot of scope of improvement but the level of confident is quite high because of the quality of education providded here!!!!
    but schedule is hectic now my brain is in saturation state not able to grasp anything more now i need a break i never study this much in my whole life!!!!!!!!!!!!
    good luck
    Haha yeah. This time got better rank and will get Pune for sure. Are you in DIVESD? I have my friend in the same batch if you know him, Prateek Saboo.
  • shaky22
    shaky22
    Pushpendra2911
    if u have relevant exp then its good u have a plus point!!!!
    if u r a through out 60 or above candidate thats a plus!!!!!
    but if u have not done any thing these years then u are in trouble buddy !!!!!!!!!!!!
    frankly speaking placement is not yet started and i have no idea how many companies criteria i may fit on!!!!!!!!!!
    its only depend on their criteria!!!!!!!!
    but one thing i should tell you i dont whether i will get placement from here or not but i have earned enough knowledge to apply outside and face the technical interview confidently!!!!!!!!
    so if u r planning to get some knowledge then its good but only for placement then u should think again!!!!!!!!!!!!believe in urself and then a step ahead!!
    ALL THE BEST
    Hi
    i was preparing for gate till 2011 june when i got a job in honeywell as Technical Support assosiate
    my experience is now 18 months in this company . in btech i have 62 overall .
    well i wish u best of luck , hope you get placed soon ๐Ÿ˜€

what should i stuidy at this moment , please tell me any subject in particular for ESD
  • Pushpendra2911
    Pushpendra2911
    [Prototype]
    Haha yeah. This time got better rank and will get Pune for sure. Are you in DIVESD? I have my friend in the same batch if you know him, Prateek Saboo.
    yes i know him well buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    if u call him ask about me (pushpendra)!!!!!
    whats ur name???
  • Pushpendra2911
    Pushpendra2911
    shaky22
    Hi
    i was preparing for gate till 2011 june when i got a job in honeywell as Technical Support assosiate
    my experience is now 18 months in this company . in btech i have 62 overall .
    well i wish u best of luck , hope you get placed soon ๐Ÿ˜€

what should i stuidy at this moment , please tell me any subject in particular for ESD
    thnx for your wishes buddy!!!!
    first and foremost C and data structure master these two subject!!!!!!!!!!!!
    then digital design !!!!!!!!!!
    then very important operating system concepts !!!!!!!!!!!
    rest they will teach you!!!
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Pushpendra2911
    yes i know him well buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    if u call him ask about me (pushpendra)!!!!!
    whats ur name???
    Say Microcontroller & Bangalore and he should be the one to tell my name. Lets see if he remembers me or not. Been a while we havent talk because of the busy schedule you told...๐Ÿ˜‰

Oh and name should start with "N"...๐Ÿ˜
  • v sravan kumar
    v sravan kumar
    i got the 1080 rank in C-DAC ..i chosen DESD in hyd,banglr,pune ........is it possible to get this any one please tell me ........
  • v sravan kumar
    v sravan kumar
    i got the 1080 rank in C-DAC ..i chosen DESD in hyd,banglr,pune ........is it possible to get this any one please tell me ........
  • sksaxena
    sksaxena
    Pushpendra2911
    good luck
    Hi Pushpendra, please help the CEans by answering the below questions :

1.What would you recommend more : DESD or DIVESD??
    2.What do you think could be the possible reason for lowest placement % of DIVESD among all courses of CDAC?
    3.I got 150 in DIVESD and didn't fill it in counselling list. Is it a mistake?

Thanks
  • Pushpendra2911
    Pushpendra2911
    sksaxena
    Hi Pushpendra, please help the CEans by answering the below questions :

1.What would you recommend more : DESD or DIVESD??
    2.What do you think could be the possible reason for lowest placement % of DIVESD among all courses of CDAC?
    3.I got 150 in DIVESD and didn't fill it in counselling list. Is it a mistake?

Thanks
    i recommend DESD .
    the reason is hidden in the below quote :"Jack of all traits master of none"!!!!!!
    if company is from embedded they will prefer DESD candidates and the company from VLSI will prefer DVLSI candidates!!!!!!!!! DiVESD has competition with DESD and DVLSI both !!!! now rest u can interpret!!!!
    well if u are getting DESD or DVLSI in any good institute then its not a mistake but if u r not getting seat in hyd blr or pune then ur this decision is blunder.....
    because DiVESD course syllabus is best among all but time is very less according to the course!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    good luck!!
  • Pushpendra2911
    Pushpendra2911
    v sravan kumar
    no chance dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    tell me ur ranking in other courses too
    please specify
    DESD : hom many candidates are above u
    in the same way all course that u hav applied
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Pushpendra2911
    [something here] the programmer!!!!!!!!!!
    Hahahaha, now he pretty much over exaggerated it seems..๐Ÿ˜›
  • shine7156
    shine7156
    Pushpendra2911
    noothinaveen
    Ha definetly........
    But Pune will have better placements than mumbai..........
    Hello,

Are u in CDAC Mumbai juhu for WiMc?
    I got CDAC Mumbai juhu for Wimc in 1st round.Any idea about the placement & faculty of this institute?
    Confused whether I should go for this or wait for 2nd & 3rd round allocations...๐Ÿ˜”
  • anjali faujdar
    anjali faujdar
    Pushpendra2911
    Discuss your rank and preferences to know about probability to get institute for choice!!
    my rank in a+b+c=1300.i got dass at cdac banglore in first counselling.
    is there any chance to get cdac banglore for desd..
    my prefernces are
    cdac pune dvlsi
    cdac pune desd
    cdac hyderabad desd
    cdac bangalore desd
    cdac banglore dasa
    plz rply...
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    anjali faujdar
    my prefernces are
    cdac pune dvlsi
    cdac pune desd
    cdac hyderabad desd
    cdac bangalore desd
    cdac banglore dasa
    plz rply...
    In normal conditions, chances are next to none, sorry.
  • Pushpendra2911
    Pushpendra2911
    shine7156
    Hello,

Are u in CDAC Mumbai juhu for WiMc?
    I got CDAC Mumbai juhu for Wimc in 1st round.Any idea about the placement & faculty of this institute?
    Confused whether I should go for this or wait for 2nd & 3rd round allocations...๐Ÿ˜”
    No i m from sunbeam pune doing DiVESD course !!!!!!!!!!
    i have no idea about mumbai juhu !!!!!!!
    but let me tel you some process detail about seat allotment procedure ::
    its not final yet still there is 2 rounds of counseling left but for eligibility in that 2 round u need submit 10k first then only u will get seat further according to ur preferences else u will not even get mumbai juhu!!!!!!!!!! sure u should wait for other two rounds at least to know how lucky u r!!!!!๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Pushpendra2911
    Pushpendra2911
    anjali faujdar
    my prefernces are
    cdac pune dvlsi
    cdac pune desd
    cdac hyderabad desd
    cdac bangalore desd
    cdac banglore dasa
    plz rply...
    tell me ur rank in each courses i.e. how many candidates are above u in each course
    then i may comment !!!!! for now i would say data is insufficient so no comment!!!!!!
  • anjali faujdar
    anjali faujdar
    Pushpendra2911
    tell me ur rank in each courses i.e. how many candidates are above u in each course
    then i may comment !!!!! for now i would say data is insufficient so no comment!!!!!!
    but now seperate rank for each course is noy displaying...
  • anjali faujdar
    anjali faujdar
    anjali faujdar
    how is the placement and training of DASS at cdac bangalore...
    plz rply...
  • neha_75
    neha_75
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Pushpendra can you please help me also....
    My rank is
    A+B=1958
    1707 students above ur rank has applied for DAC
    And 855 studends above ur rank for DSSD......after the 1st round of counseling I have been allotted a set at IACSD pune for DAC......my pref list was
    1. Cdac pune dac
    2. Cdac hyd. Dac
    3. Sunbeam pune dac
    4. cdac banglore dac
    5.IACSD pune
    7. Cdac bang dssd
    6. Cdac hyd dssd

Now I have heard that cdac hyd is not good for dac course please help me Pushpendra.....please
  • Pushpendra2911
    Pushpendra2911
    anjali faujdar
    how is the placement and training of DASS at cdac bangalore...
    plz rply...
    anjali faujdar
    ok in that case i cant say much but i suggest you to wait for other rounds because u have chosen best cdac centres and you have got one too!!!!!!!!! either ways u will gain only!!!!!
    match the syllabus given in the all courses are best in there respective fields and they will make you presentable and confident that u can crack any hurdle(interview) in your way whether it is on campus placement or off campus!!!!!!!!!!!so do not think off any thing else go for it!!!!!!!!!!
    training is no doubt one of the best in the country !!!!!!
    dont worry about placement they provide good placement but its totally depend upon ur performance, you know wat i mean !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • anjali faujdar
    anjali faujdar
    Pushpendra2911
    ok in that case i cant say much but i suggest you to wait for other rounds because u have chosen best cdac centres and you have got one too!!!!!!!!! either ways u will gain only!!!!!
    match the syllabus given in the all courses are best in there respective fields and they will make you presentable and confident that u can crack any hurdle(interview) in your way whether it is on campus placement or off campus!!!!!!!!!!!so do not think off any thing else go for it!!!!!!!!!!
    training is no doubt one of the best in the country !!!!!!
    dont worry about placement they provide good placement but its totally depend upon ur performance, you know wat i mean !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    but i tallked to a student who is persuing dass at banglore.
    she says that the faculty for this course is not good.they din't teach well.
    so i m in a big confusion...
  • Pushpendra2911
    Pushpendra2911
    neha_75
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Pushpendra can you please help me also....
    My rank is
    A+B=1958
    1707 students above ur rank has applied for DAC
    And 855 studends above ur rank for DSSD......after the 1st round of counseling I have been allotted a set at IACSD pune for DAC......my pref list was
    1. Cdac pune dac
    2. Cdac hyd. Dac
    3. Sunbeam pune dac
    4. cdac banglore dac
    5.IACSD pune
    7. Cdac bang dssd
    6. Cdac hyd dssd

Now I have heard that cdac hyd is not good for dac course please help me Pushpendra.....please
    frankly speaking u have done a big mistake but chill !!! you would have set ur second pref to sunbeam that would have better option but anyway now its all gone!!!!!!
    there is no chance to get pune and bangalore
    and hyd that too for dac i dont have any idea
    but i spoke to my frnd he told me that for training hyd is not a bad option but last time placement was not upto the mark!!!!!!!!
    as i m from sunbeam i can say its a best option i wish you the luck to get it!!!
    just hope for the best !!!!!
    but one advice do not back up whether you get any centre !!!!!!!!!!
    well FYI sunbeam is the best among private centre after sunbeam IACSD is there so you can think off!!!!!!!!
  • Azad12
    Azad12
    #-Link-Snipped-# - I have got DESD HYD . Pls share your experiences in CDAC, classes , faculties, nd placements of course nd also what are the prospects for those who want to switch to some other field through this course. For example- i was working in telecom nd now i want to go for embedded field. Pls suggest.....
  • VKDINAR
    VKDINAR
    Pushpendra2911
    #-Link-Snipped-#

hi i got DESD in HYD is it worth to join i am working in project center as trainee. I am getting 6k i like to know about cdac market value placement opportunities at HYD-DESD. Moreover i got 8th rank is it possible to switch to another center., please help me i dont have much idea about HYD_DESD placement
  • Neeraj Bhatia
    Neeraj Bhatia
    i also got cdac hyd for desd my rank was 188 above me ...
  • shine7156
    shine7156
    Pushpendra2911
    No i m from sunbeam pune doing DiVESD course !!!!!!!!!!
    i have no idea about mumbai juhu !!!!!!!
    but let me tel you some process detail about seat allotment procedure ::
    its not final yet still there is 2 rounds of counseling left but for eligibility in that 2 round u need submit 10k first then only u will get seat further according to ur preferences else u will not even get mumbai juhu!!!!!!!!!! sure u should wait for other two rounds at least to know how lucky u r!!!!!๐Ÿ˜‰

Yup I did pay 10K for eligibilty.And also m waiting for 2nd & 3rd Round.But don't know the probabilities of moving up to top preferences.So wanted to know about Mumbai Juhu....
  • satya4045
    satya4045
    sir i got 662 in desd can i get cdac hyderabad its very ugent sir plz reply
  • sksaxena
    sksaxena
    satya4045
    Its's difficult...very unlikely as per last C-CAT results...but hope for the best..! Gud luck.
  • Pushpendra2911
    Pushpendra2911
    VKDINAR
    #-Link-Snipped-#

hi i got DESD in HYD is it worth to join i am working in project center as trainee. I am getting 6k i like to know about cdac market value placement opportunities at HYD-DESD. Moreover i got 8th rank is it possible to switch to another center., please help me i dont have much idea about HYD_DESD placement
    totally worthy to join!!!!!!!!!!
    u deserve better and course from hyd will make u more deserving candidate!!!!!!!!!!
  • Pushpendra2911
    Pushpendra2911
    satya4045
    frankly speaking there is no chance !!!!!!!!!
    bangalore u can get !!!!!!
    still with tight probablity there may be chances of getting among 3 best institute which are pune hyd blr
  • aits
    aits
    devendrachouhan

my with 580 in DESD got noida in 1 and 2 rounds now waiting for hyd/bangl in last round!!!
  • anjali faujdar
    anjali faujdar
    satya4045
    what is your rank in A+B+C-?
  • Ismail0352
    Ismail0352
    is the placement of Sunbeam Wimc gud
    i got that centre
  • Pushpendra2911
    Pushpendra2911
    Ismail0352
    is the placement of Sunbeam Wimc gud
    i got that centre
    see there is 2 part involve in placement
    first is college/institute participation which is really good here in sunbeam as i have seen here some candidate got chance for more than 17-18 company recruitment but still they are not placed i dont know why!!!!!!
    so, 2nd most important part in placement process is Candidate caliber and belief
    so are u good enough to get placed????????
    !!!!!!!!!!!!college point of view you wont regret joining sunbeam thats a guarantee !!!!!!!
  • Ismail0352
    Ismail0352
    Pushpendra2911
    see there is 2 part involve in placement
    first is college/institute participation which is really good here in sunbeam as i have seen here some candidate got chance for more than 17-18 company recruitment but still they are not placed i dont know why!!!!!!
    so, 2nd most important part in placement process is Candidate caliber and belief
    so are u good enough to get placed????????
    !!!!!!!!!!!!college point of view you wont regret joining sunbeam thats a guarantee !!!!!!!
    ty........๐Ÿ˜€
    really i was in big trouble whether to do the course or not
  • jyotisnh
    jyotisnh
    i got sunbeams karad which was my third option. cdac pune,sunbeams gultekdi are my first and secnd option.my rank is 1530 for dac and is there any chance to upgrade after third round of counselling. please rply.. shud i go fr dis or nt.. plss rply.. #-Link-Snipped-#
  • prashant.chhabra
    prashant.chhabra
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    I believe you are in Sunbeam Pune. I got Sunbeam pune for DAC. Can you tell me name of places near sunbeam where I will find flat. I send one of my friend but he was not able to find any accommodation near sunbeam
  • rahul4819
    rahul4819
    jyotisnh
    i got sunbeams karad which was my third option. cdac pune,sunbeams gultekdi are my first and secnd option.my rank is 1530 for dac and is there any chance to upgrade after third round of counselling. please rply.. shud i go fr dis or nt.. plss rply.. #-Link-Snipped-#
    NOPES U MAY GET SUNBEAM GULTEKDI IF POSSIBLE I GUESS.
  • rahul4819
    rahul4819
    rahul4819
    NOPES U MAY GET SUNBEAM GULTEKDI IF POSSIBLE I GUESS.
    ALSO SUNBEAM KARAD IS GUD SINCE FACULTY IS SAME AS OF SUNBEAM GULTEKDI. SO NOT TO WORRY AND PLACEMENTS R CENTRALISED FOR KARAD IN PUNE ONLY.
  • rahul4819
    rahul4819
    S
    prashant.chhabra
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    I believe you are in Sunbeam Pune. I got Sunbeam pune for DAC. Can you tell me name of places near sunbeam where I will find flat. I send one of my friend but he was not able to find any accommodation near sunbeam
    SUNBEAM STAFF WILL SEND U A MAIL REGARDING ACCOMODATION PURPOSE NEAR BY SUNBEAM, I U DONT RECIVE IT DO SEND ME A REQUEST IN MY EMAIL ID i.e
  • prashant.chhabra
    prashant.chhabra
    rahul4819
    S
    SUNBEAM STAFF WILL SEND U A MAIL REGARDING ACCOMODATION PURPOSE NEAR BY SUNBEAM, I U DONT RECIVE IT DO SEND ME A REQUEST IN MY EMAIL ID i.e
    Thanks. I called them up and they sent me a mail containing addresses and contact numbers
  • jyotisnh
    jyotisnh
    rahul4819
    ALSO SUNBEAM KARAD IS GUD SINCE FACULTY IS SAME AS OF SUNBEAM GULTEKDI. SO NOT TO WORRY AND PLACEMENTS R CENTRALISED FOR KARAD IN PUNE ONLY.
    oohh!! thanx rahul.. ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€
  • R_Singh
    R_Singh
    Please suggest atleast 3 better option from these centers... DAC rank- around 2500
    PG-DAC:

C-DAC, Chennai
    C-DAC, Mumbai
    C-DAC, Noida
    Bytes Softtech, New Delhi
    Infoway, Pune
    IACSD, Pune
    Institute of Emerging Technology, Pune
    Know- IT, Pune
    Mastishka Adv. Comp. School, Indore
    MET-IIT, Mumbai
    NETCOM, Jaipur
    Sunbeam Inst of Info Tech, Karad
    VITA , Mumbai
    Vimarshana, Bengaluru
    YCP-AIT, Mumbai
  • rahul4819
    rahul4819
    R_Singh
    Please suggest atleast 3 better option from these centers... DAC rank- around 2500
    PG-DAC:
    C-DAC, Chennai
    C-DAC, Mumbai
    C-DAC, Noida
    Bytes Softtech, New Delhi
    Infoway, Pune
    IACSD, Pune
    Institute of Emerging Technology, Pune
    Know- IT, Pune
    Mastishka Adv. Comp. School, Indore
    MET-IIT, Mumbai
    NETCOM, Jaipur
    Sunbeam Inst of Info Tech, Karad
    VITA , Mumbai
    Vimarshana, Bengaluru
    YCP-AIT, Mumbai
    SUNBEAM KARAD,
    2ND IACSD PUNE
  • jyotisnh
    jyotisnh
    rahul4819
    SUNBEAM KARAD,
    2ND IACSD PUNE
    hey.. r u sure sunbeam karad z good?? coz 15 z last date f fee submission..
    ??? #-Link-Snipped-#
  • rahul4819
    rahul4819
    jyotisnh
    hey.. r u sure sunbeam karad z good?? coz 15 z last date f fee submission..
    ??? #-Link-Snipped-#
    ya sunbeam karad is gud, since i the faculty at sunbeam karad is the same as sunbeam gultekdi,2nd thing is they hav a on campus hostel plus mess facility for girls, 3rd is they provide 24*7 lab facility in campus itself,and 4th is sunbeam karad takes part same as any other centre in pune for CCPP. JUST THE THING THe MAKES THE DIFFERENCE IS THA KARAD IS A SMALL TOWN NOW A district, so if u can stay in thn u can surly go for it without any worry. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • anjali faujdar
    anjali faujdar
    hey how is the placement and training at cdac noida for divesd and....
    plz rply...
  • roshu_miet
    roshu_miet
    I got PG-Wimc at CDAC Pune after final counselling. I am confused whether to take admission or not. I am worried about the studing methology,placement and future scope. Since last date of payment is 15 feb,friends plz suggest your experience.
  • roshu_miet
    roshu_miet
    jyotisnh
    I think you cant upgrade now.. To the extent i have heard and met the poeple passed from their,they told its good. The faculties are same as that of SUNBEAM Pune.
  • jyotisnh
    jyotisnh
    do any one hav an idea abot exam which held during the course?? on which date it generally held?? #-Link-Snipped-#
  • shine7156
    shine7156
    H
    shine7156
    Yup I did pay 10K for eligibilty.And also m waiting for 2nd & 3rd Round.But don't know the probabilities of moving up to top preferences.So wanted to know about Mumbai Juhu....
    Hey pushpendra,

I got sunbeam for DiVESD.They schedule some theory & lab exam on C & DS on 25th Feb.I don't have good grip on C.Also is there any main purpose for this exam before start of course schedule which is on 26th Feb.?
    Ur help in this matter would be grateful.....
  • MANTISHA
    MANTISHA
    Pushpendra2911
    first of all i would like to appreciate ur thought of moving back to electronics!!!!!!
    now as u have exp you will be having more weightage then freshers but get ready for tough race!!!!!
    but it wont count as a exp u will be treated as a fresher!!!!!!!!!!
    i m 2009 batch candidate so it took time to recover basics after long time so i found little tough but hard work saved me from getting lost !!!!!!!!
    i m pursuing DiVESD from sunbeam, course is hectic, schedule is hectic i.e. from morning 8 to 8 !!!! that too from best and experienced faculty.
    i have never been this rigorous schedule of studies in my whole life!!!!!so quality is no doubt incomparable!!!!!!!!!
    as my course is combination of embedded and vlsi so i can say vlsi is pretty tough than embedded!!!!
    i would like you prepare well you basics before you come!!!!!!!!!!!
    all the best!!!!!!!!
    welcome to world to electronics

HI Puspendra

Can you please tell me how is placement opportunity for you in CDAC common placement program as you passed out on 2009?Are you getting the chances to attend all the companies,coming to your course??and how is opportunity for students of DAC speciaally year gap students?As i am selected for DAC course ,sunbeam karad...so in confusion to take admission or not?please reply as soon as if possible...
  • aman123
    aman123
    parmaanu1
    @#-Link-Snipped-#
    @#-Link-Snipped-#
    Hi
    My CDAC Rank is :

Section (A+B)=240

PGDAC -224
    PGWIMC-105
    PGDITISS-63
    PGDSSD-119

I can easily get PGDAC but i am not much interested in this course but I am interested in PGDITISS course especially from CDAC Pune.But i heard that placement is good for PGDAC only.I want to know what are the placement opportunities of PGDITISS course from CDAC Pune and CDAC, Bangalore, Electronics City.

Please reply asap as the time of counselling is running out.
    Hello brother congs. for ur rank...till now u must b in course..... myself aman need to tolk to u regardng cdac c-cat can u gv me ur contact,,, or email id??? mine is #-Link-Snipped-#......plss,,,,urgent....
  • aman123
    aman123
    anjali faujdar
    my prefernces are
    cdac pune dvlsi
    cdac pune desd
    cdac hyderabad desd
    cdac bangalore desd
    cdac banglore dasa
    plz rply...
    Hello brother congs. for yourr rank...till now u must b in course..... myself aman need to tolk to u regardng cdac c-cat can u gv me ur contact,,, or email id??? mine .....plss,,,,urgent..
  • aman123
    aman123
    [Prototype]
    Helloo....#-Link-Snipped-# ...i am appearng for c-cat aug 2013....can u help me...regarding the level in type of question, in section a and b.... i have left with only 15 days.... and need to get in course with good institute pleases give me some valuable suggestions....

• [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    aman123
    Helloo....#-Link-Snipped-# ...i am appearng for c-cat aug 2013....can u help me...regarding the level in type of question, in section a and b.... i have left with only 15 days.... and need to get in course with good institute pleases give me some valuable suggestions....

They are pretty easy. Sec B will have questions from C, OOP concepts, OS and computer communication network. That's all. Since you're from CS branch, everything might be familiar with you. The questions are basic. Not very difficult.
  • Ismail0352
    Ismail0352
    #-Link-Snipped-# are u in the course right now???

I want to know about the placements scenario of current cdac
    can u help me???
  • aman123
    aman123
    [Prototype]
    They are pretty easy. Sec B will have questions from C, OOP concepts, OS and computer communication network. That's all. Since you're from CS branch, everything might be familiar with you. The questions are basic. Not very difficult.
    thnx.....bro.....wot abt sec a....
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Ismail0352
    #-Link-Snipped-# are u in the course right now???

I want to know about the placements scenario of current cdac
    can u help me???
    Yes. Placement are yet to start for my batch. Last batch, DAC placements were extremely good. Almost 100% AFAIK. ES placement didn't went well for Pune this time. VLSI, around 22/35 got placed. Others I don't know.

aman123
    thnx.....bro.....wot abt sec a....
    Sec A have English, Quantitative Aptitude and Logical Reasoning. You can get all the information here -> PGDAdmissionBooklet
  • aman123
    aman123
    [Prototype]
    Yes. Placement are yet to start for my batch. Last batch, DAC placements were extremely good. Almost 100% AFAIK. ES placement didn't went well for Pune this time. VLSI, around 22/35 got placed. Others I don't know.

Sec A have English, Quantitative Aptitude and Logical Reasoning. You can get all the information here -> PGDAdmissionBooklet
    yaa...i knw dat 1....i was askng abt tpcs...under sec a...as in reasng codng,,blood relation,,drxn test...n ol...n in quant like profit loss,,share n ol...as there is no previous quest. paper available...i need to get an idea abt the type f ques ...dat's it bro....๐Ÿ˜€
  • Pushpendra2911
    Pushpendra2911
    MANTISHA
    HI Puspendra

Can you please tell me how is placement opportunity for you in CDAC common placement program as you passed out on 2009?Are you getting the chances to attend all the companies,coming to your course??and how is opportunity for students of DAC speciaally year gap students?As i am selected for DAC course ,sunbeam karad...so in confusion to take admission or not?please reply as soon as if possible...
    i didnt get much opportunity not because of my year gap, its because of my course divesd. in our batch one candidate(2010 batch) was there in dac who got 10-15 chances. So, relax for dac you will get opportunity just do good in exam of cdac and improve urself.
    all the best.
  • Ismail0352
    Ismail0352
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    ok then u must be either in Acts Pune or Sunbeam.
    Well the issue is with Embedded, i want to do it but the placements scenario is scaring me.
    It was for this reason i thought i should go for Wimc.
    Well for an electronics background person will it be a good option...???[/quote]
  • Ismail0352
    Ismail0352
    aman123
    yaa...i knw dat 1....i was askng abt tpcs...under sec a...as in reasng codng,,blood relation,,drxn test...n ol...n in quant like profit loss,,share n ol...as there is no previous quest. paper available...i need to get an idea abt the type f ques ...dat's it bro....๐Ÿ˜€

Dude u cant get previous papers as they take away the qstn paper as well.
    But you have to make sure in apti u work on time, profit, percentage, pipes, downstram and upstream
  • Ismail0352
    Ismail0352
    #-Link-Snipped-# ok then u must be either in Acts Pune or Sunbeam.
    Well the issue is with Embedded, i want to do it but the placements scenario is scaring me.
    Well for an electronics background person will it be a good option...???
  • Ismail0352
    Ismail0352
    ok then u must be either in Acts Pune or Sunbeam.
    Well for an electronics background person will it be a good option...???
  • aman123
    aman123
    Ismail0352
    But you have to make sure in apti u work on time, profit, percentage, pipes, downstram and upstream
    thnx bro....
  • Debasis Mishra
    Debasis Mishra
    hi, i got rank - 330 in dac and 160 - in wimc
    i want to do dac , but getting confuse about what should be my order of preference ? cdac pune , cdac bangalore , sunbeam pune , vita juhu , or any other institute which are good for dac in placement % ? kindly suggest me top 5 order of preferences for dac ... kindly help !!!what are my chances of getting cdac pune ?
    (main center)
  • aman123
    aman123
    is cdac pune acts good fr placements...
  • arman khare
    arman khare
    i have got 713 rank in section A+B
    and my rank in DITISS is 186
    will i get cdac bangalore or pune???
    reply asap
  • IndrajithPatel R
    IndrajithPatel R
    Pushpendra2911
    hello guys...
    i have applied for DESD course(august 2013)..my rank is 691(584 are above my rank)...is there any chances of getting a seat in bangalore, pune or hyderabad..????
  • vinayakm
    vinayakm
    hi , my cdac rank(august 2013 batch) sec- A+B+C-1568
    Embedded rank-1301
    DIVESD rank- 768
    DVLSI- 750
    what r the chances of getting DIVESD course at sunbeam,gultekdi,pune??
    As i think there is no chance of getting DESD at CDAC,Aundh,pune.so iam trying for DIVESD at sunbeam ,pune...!!
    please help me out for this friends.!!!!
  • aman123
    aman123
    [Prototype]
    hello bro...thnx fr ur guidance for c-cat. i have got 36 rank in c-cat... and i will surely get acts pune...but want to knw about its placement for dac course...is it good??? what r chances....
  • aman123
    aman123
    Ismail0352
    hello bro...thnx fr ur guidance for c-cat. i have got 36 rank in c-cat... and i will surely get acts pune...but want to knw about its placement for dac course...is it good??? what r chances....
  • akash2912
    akash2912
    I have got 400(a+b+c) rank....347 desd rank...is it possible to get cdac pune or banglore on this rank for desd..?? .hw is cdac hyderabaad for pgdesd??
  • Cyborg 009
    Cyborg 009
    ppl follow the discussion here ..this is old thread for 2012batch ..
    CDAC CCAT AUG 2013 results
    #-Link-Snipped-# Please lock old cdac threads from getting more replies ..๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ismail0352
    Ismail0352
    aman123
    congrats mate
    u really did well
    Well placement of ACTS is no doubt good but some of my frnds who are currently studying there said that they dont take special care in placemnts as some of the private institutes does but still its DAC course and that to in DAC so u dnt need to worry

Most probably i will be going for SUNbeam
  • Ismail0352
    Ismail0352
    aman123
    congrats mate
    u really did well
    Well placement of ACTS is no doubt good but some of my frnds who are currently studying there said that they dont take special care in placemnts as some of the private institutes does but still its DAC course and that to in DAC so u dnt need to worry

Most probably i will be going for SUNbeam
    โ€‹

• aman123
    aman123
    Ismail0352
    congrats mateโ€‹
    u really did wellโ€‹
    Well placement of ACTS is no doubt good but some of my frnds who are currently studying there said that they dont take special care in placemnts as some of the private institutes does but still its DAC course and that to in DAC so u dnt need to worryโ€‹

โ€‹
    Most probably i will be going for SUNbeamโ€‹
    okies....thnx....milte h fir....pune...
  • rachana banik
    rachana banik
    Hi everyone, I have been allocated C-dac kharghar in the first round of counselling, can anyone of you please help me hows their placements? Please, thanks! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • shivangi16
    shivangi16
    hey frnds i got KNOW IT PUNE..can any one of u tell me about it..howz it???
  • Rutvik Pathak
    Rutvik Pathak
    Hello, I have locked DESD-Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Noida in this order. Mine rank is 524. I got DESD-Noida in first round, but i want higher pref centres(P,B,H). What should I do, for 2nd round and 2nd counselling ? Plz. reply
  • Rutvik Pathak
    Rutvik Pathak
    VKDINAR
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Hello, I have locked DESD-Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Noida in this order. Mine rank is 524. I got DESD-Noida in first round, but i want higher pref centres(P,B,H). What should I do, for 2nd round and 2nd counselling ? Plz. reply
  • Rutvik Pathak
    Rutvik Pathak
    sksaxena
    Its's difficult...very unlikely as per last C-CAT results...but hope for the best..! Gud luck.

• sksaxena
    sksaxena
    Rutvik Pathak
    Firstly, DESD at Hyderabad is best, then Pune and then Bangalore(Although, Pune is still the higher priority being the headquarters). Anyway, try your luck in 2nd counselling. Last time my friend got DESD at hyderabad at 437 rank. So bangalore is very easy for you or probably better. Depends on C-CAT candidates this tym.
  • Ismail0352
    Ismail0352
    aman123
    okies....thnx....milte h fir....pune...
    yup sure..
  • Prabhash Singh
    Prabhash Singh
    Anybody here participated second counselling previously.I need to know the available seats after 1st counselling(ie. the second round).If you have the mail send by the cdac please share.
  • mudit_222
    mudit_222
    i got sunbeam gultekdi for divesd course.....how is the placement there??
    i have 59% in graduation(10th-75% and 12th-65%).....am i eligible to sit in placement???
    anyone plz help....
    plz rply soon.....
  • Rutvik Pathak
    Rutvik Pathak
    I have been allotted DESD Bangalore KP(2nd Choice), want Pune. Is there any1 want to exchange, for any reason? Plz reply me. I am from ECE field from 2013, got in Tech Mahindra on Aug 5,what should I go for ? Your suggestions would guide me.
  • Rutvik Pathak
    Rutvik Pathak
    aman123
    I have been allotted DESD Bangalore KP(2nd Choice), want Pune. Is there any1 want to exchange, for any reason? Plz reply me. I am from ECE field from 2013, got in Tech Mahindra on Aug 5,what should I go for ? Your suggestions would guide me.
  • Rutvik Pathak
    Rutvik Pathak
    Ismail0352
    congrats mate
    u really did well

Most probably i will be going for SUNbeamโ€‹
  • Ismail0352
    Ismail0352
    Rutvik Pathak
    Go for Job...
  • madhulika19
    madhulika19
    I have secured 1080 rank in section A+B+C in c-dac exam... what are my chances to get C-dac pune or noida, for DESD or DVIESD course??
  • R_Singh
    R_Singh
    madhulika19
    I have secured 1080 rank in section A+B+C in c-dac exam... what are my chances to get C-dac pune or noida, for DESD or DVIESD course??
    wat's ur concerned course rank??
  • madhulika19
    madhulika19
    my rank for desd and divesd course is 1080 and Above my rank 893 candidates have applied for PG-DESD course & Above my rank 539 candidates have applied for PG-DIVESD... and one silly mistake i have done that i have selected only one preference for desd i.e. cdac pune and for divesd one preference i.e. cdac noida.... so what are my chances till next counselling for best cdac center..
  • madhulika19
    madhulika19
    R_Singh
    wat's ur concerned course rank??
    my rank for desd and divesd course is 1080 and Above my rank 893 candidates have applied for PG-DESD course & Above my rank 539 candidates have applied for PG-DIVESD... and one silly mistake i have done that i have selected only one preference for desd i.e. cdac pune and for divesd one preference i.e. cdac noida.... so what are my chances till next counselling for best cdac center..
  • R_Singh
    R_Singh
    madhulika19
    -- its hard to get cdac pune in first round with this rank.... u can accept cdac noida in 2nd round.. for next round keep other centers like Bangalore, Hyderabad in mind.. its good in both course and placement wise...
  • siddharth barthwal
    siddharth barthwal
    Hi friends I am 2007 passout but dont have a job right now. I have 6 yrs exp in manual testing. I got following result in cdac ccat exam for 2014 batch
    rank in section A-------------13
    rank in section A+B-----------208
    rank in section A+B+C----------195
    above my rank 187 candidates applied for dac
    above my rank 80 candidates applied for dssd
    above my rank 4 candidates applied for dhi
    above my rank 161 candidates applied for desd
    please guide me which course and inst is best
  • siddharth barthwal
    siddharth barthwal
    Hi friends I am 2007 passout but dont have a job right now. I have 6 yrs exp in manual testing. I got following result in cdac ccat exam for 2014 batch
  • madhulika19
    madhulika19
    R_Singh
    -- its hard to get cdac pune in first round with this rank.... u can accept cdac noida in 2nd round.. for next round keep other centers like Bangalore, Hyderabad in mind.. its good in both course and placement wise...
    Thanks for your valuable reply...
    Can you please assist me about geoinformatics course, my rank for goeinformatics is 64 and total seats are 60(cdac pune+noida)..and 48 candidates above my rank have applied for it... so what are my chances to get cdac pune for it..??

Should i go for it? and if yes then what what are the future aspects & placement record for this course?
  • R_Singh
    R_Singh
    siddharth barthwal
    -- actually all courses are good and depends on ur area of intrest..
    but name and placement wise DAC is the best one, and with this rank either go for CDAC- pune or 1. CDAC- bangalore_knowledge park not any else center...
  • R_Singh
    R_Singh
    madhulika19
    Thanks for your valuable reply...
    Can you please assist me about geoinformatics course, my rank for goeinformatics is 64 and total seats are 60(cdac pune+noida)..and 48 candidates above my rank have applied for it... so what are my chances to get cdac pune for it..??

Should i go for it? and if yes then what what are the future aspects & placement record for this course?
    -- u will get a seat in any of center as per ur rank...
    and regarding this course, i don't hav any idea.. so can't say anything..
  • Asha027
    Asha027
    I have 522 students above me for DAC, what are my chances of getting ACTS pune?
    And how many choices should I give for 1st counselling round?
  • tulip
    tulip
    hello,
    which would be the best institute for pg-dac course among :- sunbeam karad, iacsd pune, know-it pune, infoway pune, iet pune?
  • madhulika19
    madhulika19
    My score card is,
    Rank based on performance in Section A : 64
    Rank based on performance in Section A+B :Not Applicable
    Rank based on performance in Section A+B+C :1080

Position for Course(s) Applied
    Above your rank 48 candidates have applied for PG-DGi.
    Above your rank 893 candidates have applied for PG-DESD.
    Above your rank 539 candidates have applied for PG-DIVESD.

please tell what are my chances of getting desd at cdac pune or bangalore or hyderabad??
    please reply.....
  • vivek kumae
    vivek kumae
    Asha027
    I have 522 students above me for DAC, what are my chances of getting ACTS pune?
    And how many choices should I give for 1st counselling round?
    Acts pune its little difficult to get. but you can try ur luckmany people prefer to join ACts bnglr even having rank less then 200.
    In my suggestion you should give preference as : 1.Acts pune. 2. Acts bangalore. 3.Sunbeam pune/ Acts mumbai . rest whatever you feel to chooosw. you can give 6-7 or even more no. of choices but with rank i think top 3 or 4 prerences are enough. all the best.
  • gowthamkd
    gowthamkd
    hi......
    my score card is
    Rank based on performance in Section A+B+C :627
    Above your rank 528 candidates have applied for PG-DESD.
    Above your rank 116 candidates have applied for PG-DASS.
    PLEASE SUGGEST ME WHETHER TO GO FOR EMBEDED OR AUTOMATION..? WHICH ONE IS BEST..?
  • gowthamkd
    gowthamkd
    hi......
    my score card is
    Rank based on performance in Section A+B+C :627
    Above your rank 528 candidates have applied for PG-DESD.
    Above your rank 116 candidates have applied for PG-DASS.
    PLEASE SUGGEST ME WHETHER TO GO FOR EMBEDED OR AUTOMATION..? WHICH ONE IS BEST..?AND WHICH CENTRE ALLOTTED TO ME BASED ON RANK..?
  • madhulika19
    madhulika19
    Hello everyone.
    I have been alloted cdac noida (DESD) at 1st round, my rank in a+B+c is 1080 and 893 candidates are above me for DESD & 539 for DIVESD..what are the chances of upgradation in my preference ..
    i have filled,..
    DESD.. CDAC Pune,,
    desd.. cdac b'lore (kp),,
    desd.. cdac hydbd,,
    divesd. sunbeam gultekdi,,
    desd.. cdac noida,,
    divesd.. cdac noida

please reply!
  • vijay1712
    vijay1712
    Hi,
    I want to know sunbeam pune gultekdi is good or not for DAC course .
    my rank is 858.
    please help I am totally confused.
  • madhulika19
    madhulika19
    vijay1712
    Hi,
    my rank is 858.
    hey... its good for DAC course, you should join it!
    #-Link-Snipped-# join this group to get reviews about sunbeam... and its really good as far as I know!
  • Sandeepgahir
    Sandeepgahir
    I have got Wimc Cdac pune acts
    975 students above ne in DAC
    Preferences
    1.Cdac Acts pune-dac
    2.sunbeam pune gultekdi-dac
    3.Bangalore knowledge park - DAC
    4.cdac acts pune - Wimc

Is their any chance of getting any of the top 3 preferences as I have got the 4th one. Iam more interested in doing dac than wimc
  • Sandeepgahir
    Sandeepgahir
    vijay1712
    Hi,
    my rank is 858.
    Hey I have got 975 rank in dac but I haven't got sunbeam Gultekdi
    R u sure u got 858 in dac.
  • Anurag8939aaa
    Anurag8939aaa
    I got 2683 rank for A+B. is der any chance to get KnowIT Pune.... and by mistake it is my 4 the preference and I got allocated to 3 red preference ie Info way kothrud. how can I solve this problem? please help.
    in first round:
    1 cdac Acts Pune
    2 sunbeam
    3 info way kothrud..... (mistakenly) //allocated in first round....
    4 knowIT banner....

I don't want Info way.. what can I do?
  • ProEngg
    ProEngg
    Hello, Prototype Star,
    My rank in C-CET is 417 and 203 candidates above me in DVLSI. My only preference is CDAC- Pune. The situation am having wat you had 2 years back. Can you please assist me,
    - Will I get Pune for VLSI?
    - Which round did you get, and which may I get?

Waiting for your helpful reply. Thank you.
  • Ismail0352
    Ismail0352
    Anurag8939aaa
    I got 2683 rank for A+B. is der any chance to get KnowIT Pune.... and by mistake it is my 4 the preference and I got allocated to 3 red preference ie Info way kothrud. how can I solve this problem? please help.
    in first round:
    1 cdac Acts Pune
    2 sunbeam
    3 info way kothrud..... (mistakenly) //allocated in first round....
    4 knowIT banner....

I don't want Info way.. what can I do?
    If they provide a third round counselling with choice filling option then may be...
  • Ragin
    Ragin
    R_Singh
    Hi Friends,

Any reviews about VLSI course in Cdac Pune and DIVESD course in Cdac Noida.
    My CCAT A+B+C Rank is 180. 90 above me in VLSI and 92 above me in DIVESD.
    Any chance of getting these courses..?

I have another big concern. I m 2011 passes out student. I have 2 years working exp in IT but not in VLSI or embedded. So are there chances that I shall face issues during placements after completing the course as I got to know companies generally prefer freshers or last 2 years passed out candidates.

Plz reply asap as counselling is going on for Aug 2014 batch.

Thanks
  • Ragin
    Ragin
    ProEngg
    Hello, Prototype Star,
    My rank in C-CET is 417 and 203 candidates above me in DVLSI. My only preference is CDAC- Pune. The situation am having wat you had 2 years back. Can you please assist me,
    - Will I get Pune for VLSI?
    - Which round did you get, and which may I get?

Waiting for your helpful reply. Thank you.
    Hi Friends,
    I have another big concern. I m 2011 passes out student. I have 2 years working exp in IT but not in VLSI or embedded. So are there chances that I shall face issues during placements after completing the course as I got to know companies generally prefer freshers or last 2 years passed out candidates.
    Thanks
  • Ragin
    Ragin
    Hi Friends,
    Thanks
  • Ragin
    Ragin
    Pushpendra2911
    frankly speaking there is no chance !!!!!!!!!
    bangalore u can get !!!!!!
    still with tight probablity there may be chances of getting among 3 best institute which are pune hyd blr
    Hi Friends,
    Thanks
  • Ismail0352
    Ismail0352
    Ragin
    Hi Friends,
    Thanks
    Its gonna be tough...
    Placement for both of these courses is not so gud...
    n if you can prove the gap with experience then its gud...
    Ur case is different.. u r moving from IT to electronics
    I recommend you please call ur prefered centre and hav a talk with them....
  • srinivas101
    srinivas101
    Ismail0352
    Its gonna be tough...
    Placement for both of these courses is not so gud...
    n if you can prove the gap with experience then its gud...
    Ur case is different.. u r moving from IT to electronics
    I recommend you please call ur prefered centre and hav a talk with them....
    hello ismail i got divesd sunbeam but i have getting -ve reviews about course and placements some people even said boldly this course is useless for placements, any thoughts about divesd will be helpful
    the reason why i am stressing about placements is i am 2013 passed out & still jobless
  • Ismail0352
    Ismail0352
    srinivas101
    hello ismail i got divesd sunbeam but i have getting -ve reviews about course and placements some people even said boldly this course is useless for placements, any thoughts about divesd will be helpful
    the reason why i am stressing about placements is i am 2013 passed out & still jobless
    Sorry for being so late....
    Well teaching is no doubt excellent in sunbeam.
    In terms of placement ya most of the class didnt got placed.
    It can provide you with oppurtunity but being a 2013 passout, u may standout a few.
    But u will definately get a chance...
    If u think u can be religiously sincere to the course training imparted then only go for it
  • Cutee Thakkar
    Cutee Thakkar
    Plz do suggest i have got rank in a+b+c:1043 so which cdac centre is good n which will i get according to my rank
  • somya kiroula
    somya kiroula
    hey,
    my rank is 1775 i'm an outside delhi general cast student and i want admission in CDAC fro MCA this year.
    So, can you please tell me that can i'll be expect to get admission in CDAC for MCA or not.?
  • shekharsss
    shekharsss
    How to fill form for 1 nd counceling plz give me link
  • shekharsss
    shekharsss
    Plz give me 2nd counceling online course selection link
  • Chinmay gadhikar
    Chinmay gadhikar
    My C-cat rank for section a+b+c is 801
    Which center I get for VLSI or embedded can any tell me??
  • Chinmay gadhikar
    Chinmay gadhikar
    My C-cat rank is 801 for section A+B+C so any one plz tell me which center I will get for VLSI or embedded???
  • himanshu Tripathi
    himanshu Tripathi
    Pune best
    May I know where u going to take admission, I m also near ur rank n got TICA MUMBAI for vlsi, what abt u
    Chinmay gadhikar
    My C-cat rank is 801 for section A+B+C so any one plz tell me which center I will get for VLSI or embedded???
  • akhandpratap
    akhandpratap
    Hi All
    Hope every1 is doing good ๐Ÿ˜€
    I have got 935 Rank (A+B+C) in CDAC. I have got Mumbai-TICA for PD-DVLSI course in 1st round of counseling.
    But I don't know much about this campus. Could any1 please help me with some of my doubts:
    1. How is Mumbai-TICA learning and placement vise for VLSI course?
    2. I have given below preferences:
    • VLSI- Pune C-DAC
    • VLSI- Hyderabad
    • VLSI- Bangalore
    • VLSI- Mumbai TICA
    • Embedded- Hyd
    • Embedded- Pune Sunbeam
    • Embedded- Pune C-DAC
    • Embedded- Bangalore
    โ€‹
    Now my question is, IS THERE ANY CHANCE THAT I CAN GET VLSI PUNE, HYD, or BANGALORE at this RANK-935?

3. Can I change my choice preferences during 2nd round of counseling?

Please reply me if anyone have any idea regarding above queries. I will be really gr8ful for this help.

Many Thanks in advance ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi.. Does anybody knows how to run examples on the grid simulator that are given along with the pacakage of grid simulator ? I'm new to grid computing and I...
I stumbled upon the Parinee Ism - an upcoming ฮฉ shaped building in Mumbai. The habitable tower is offers both residential and office spaces. The building has been designed by...
plz help on the project labview based stepper motor control
MY NAME Mohamad Iam from lebanon electronic engineer,master degree from polytechnical universety,Ukraine I work as empolye in company 5 years, i want to share my questions,and ideas with all engineers...
Hi...I've just graduated as an IT engineer...i wish to do a short term course in ASP .Net with Certification...don't know which institute to join... I know it depends on a...