CCT-2008 The Certified Crazy Team

Now we can count days when we'll be touching a magical mile stone of 25 K crazy engineers on this forum, that too with in such a short span.

When we have groomed up to this much big family (CE family), why don't we start building teams, may be to start with Certified Crazy Team... aka CCT?

Folks over CE will choose the members of CCT (may be maximum of 5 members), This team will be specially dedicated to answer most of the questions/queries to users (mostly their tech problems, this doesn't mean that they can not spam... ๐Ÿ˜).

May be every year we can make a different team (CCT-2008). The basis of choosing the team would be helpful posts, profile and experience on CE till now. May be Biggi can nominate a few CEan's (around 20) for the poll and others can vote to choose best 25%.

Weired ๐Ÿ˜, I know becauz all CEan's are special only

Biggi / mods your comments...on this

-Crazy

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: Certified Crazy Team...

I'm all game for it and let's make it official ๐Ÿ˜‰ ! We'll issue tags to the members. However we need to elaborate a bit more on this idea. CrazyBoy, could you please explain a bit in more detail so that everythings' crystal clear to all CEans?
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain

The_Big_K
    I'm all game for it and let's make it official ๐Ÿ˜‰ ! We'll issue tags to the members. However we need to elaborate a bit more on this idea. CrazyBoy, could you please explain a bit in more detail so that everythings' crystal clear to all CEans?
    Here I go Biggi:

For Biggi - you will choose 10-20 special CEan's based on their profile, industry experience, knowledge and usefulness of Posts. A must criterion for choosing the members would be minimum 100 posts by that member on CE till now (This is just to ensure that the member would not act as a guest faculty๐Ÿ˜). For the first time Biggi will choose the memer list, next year onwards, members can nominate themselve for the CCT team.

For CEan members - We will vote and decide the members that we think are the members who are the most eligible to get a status of Certified Crazy Engineers. Henceforth a membership of the CCT team would be a special status symbol, and everybody would like to contribute more and more in CE to be eligable for the CCT team.

CCT team members - After selection of the members, it is upto the CCT team members how they maintain their status symbol(more useful the posts .. better the status would be). It would not be a must thing for them, but it will be nice if they can maintain their status through out the year. so that CEan's can choose them next yea too.. ๐Ÿ˜. After all who do not want to be minister again? ๐Ÿ˜

Thats it from my side. All suggestions / changes are welcomed.

-Crazy
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Sounds cool
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain

crazyboy
    Here I go Biggi:

For Biggi - you will choose 10-20 special CEan's based on their profile, industry experience, knowledge and usefulness of Posts. A must criterion for choosing the members would be minimum 100 posts by that member on CE till now (This is just to ensure that the member would not act as a guest faculty๐Ÿ˜). For the first time Biggi will choose the memer list, next year onwards, members can nominate themselve for the CCT team.

For CEan members - We will vote and decide the members that we think are the members who are the most eligible to get a status of Certified Crazy Engineers. Henceforth a membership of the CCT team would be a special status symbol, and everybody would like to contribute more and more in CE to be eligable for the CCT team.

CCT team members - After selection of the members, it is upto the CCT team members how they maintain their status symbol(more useful the posts .. better the status would be). It would not be a must thing for them, but it will be nice if they can maintain their status through out the year. so that CEan's can choose them next yea too.. ๐Ÿ˜. After all who do not want to be minister again? ๐Ÿ˜

Thats it from my side. All suggestions / changes are welcomed.

-Crazy

ASH, MARO, DIFFERENTIAL, GOD FATHER, MAYUR, Anurag.. any reply...

Biggi your take on this..?

-Crazy
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    yes really its cool so now up to Biggie ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Raviteja.g
    Raviteja.g
    It sounds good
    and wait for biggie's step
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Alright

Very cool idea CrazyBoy! We've something similar in planning for long time but I guess its time to implement this thing.

Instead of calling the team Certified CrazyEngineer team, let's choose some other name. The initial idea was to form various teams viz. -

• Team of CE Ambassadors : Team responsible for getting new members and guiding new members [ will primarily consist of members who are 1-2 months old on CE ๐Ÿ˜€ ]
    • CE Labs Team: Those involved in CE Bot and other projects.
    • CE Unanswered Posts Team: Name says it all.
    • Engineering trade experts team, like CE Mech Freak Team (good names anyone?), CS Guru teams etc.
    What do you think about this? Or do we need just one team that will do everything?

Open for comments, feedback!
  • Raviteja.g
    Raviteja.g
    i think this is very nice
    and the name "CS guru" is sounds good and name suggests the capability of the team
    as i am CS student
    no.of teams is proportional to the ease of work
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    The_Big_K
    Alright
    • Engineering trade experts team, like CE Mech Freak Team (good names anyone?), CS Guru teams etc.
    What do you think about this? Or do we need just one team that will do everything?

Open for comments, feedback!
    Thanks Biggi... ๐Ÿ˜

I am a a bit skeptical about CE Guru.. as we have many members from Out side INDIA too.. so hindi name ... would it be .. ? Comments awaited..

-CB๐Ÿ˜’
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Guru is pretty much an English name. 'Guru' is 'expert'. So it should be ok.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    The_Big_K
    Guru is pretty much an English name. 'Guru' is 'expert'. So it should be ok.

'K' you again taught me a new thing... Thanks. I was unaware of this...

-CB ๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

will the current economy crisis have any impact on linux? will it make industries to switch over to linux?
Hi, Can anyone please suggest me a good book on assebmly language programming? Thanks
Welcome to CE ULT - 2008 discussion thread. I hate to title the thread like that, but I think I've no better option. This thread aims to keep track of...
This thread aims to seek various views from our crazy engineers all over the world about the latest wave of lay offs happening all over. To start with here are...
friends, recently i have created a blog and it is good for few days and after it is saying that the blog is spam blog ๐Ÿ˜’ and you want to...