CCNA, RHCE certifications and their impact on job

Certifications are official proof of the skills you poses. They certainly add to your key strengths when you apply for a job.

I want to ask all the experienced members here, how much does certifications like CCNA and RHCE help in projecting you as a worthy candidate when you go looking for a job, as a fresher as well as an experienced professional.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can someone offer insights on the advantages and disadvantages of using uBuntu server and CentOS for web hosting? I've been trying to find information online; however it looks like there...
To best prepare for your Microsoft 74-325 exam,you can get the online free practice test to study for your office 365 74-325 exam,you can get the link below to download....
CrazyEngineers now lets you see the trending topics and also subscribe to the topics of your choice! Let us show you how- 1. Trending Topics: See the sidebar? There's a...
Now that we have announced trending tags and subscription facility for tags/topics on CrazyEngineers, I was wondering if all of you would like to have the [HASHTAG]#tags[/HASHTAG] facility. It works...
Today is Earthday. To me every day is earthday. However, symbollically potted a kalanchoe that profusely flowers scarlet florets in winter. Poor thing is confused by al the climate change...