Catia notes

These are some of the Catia notes I found. Study them 😀

Replies

• Messi9033
    Messi9033
    What are they about? I mean which subject?
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Well, these are the notes for designing in CATIA. My teacher gave me soft copy. There are more in this section. Hope you find them useful.
  • saimriyaz
    saimriyaz
    Bro do u hav more notes of CATIA.................................If u Hav pls attach
    As i'm lrning CATIA v5
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Hello Saimriyaz, I do not have them just now. I would have to search for that, I will post them whenever I will get those. Besides I have started simple catia tutorials you can have a look at them.

If you have a flair for CATIA, you can post some simple tutorials in this section too. 😀 It would also be a good revision of this designing software.

What say? 👍
  • saimriyaz
    saimriyaz
    Well !!! I practiced lot of tutorial of CATIA V5 like Part designing,drafting,Assembly Design etc...........................
    Now I am trying 2 learn GSD Workbench, So that I can do CAR modeling , I'm designing AUDI R8 & got stuck in between .
    If u find Shape Design tutorials specifically from anywhere Pls upload....................Thanx in advance
  • saimriyaz
    saimriyaz
    I saw ur CATIA tutorials ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,they r really gud
    I'll try dem...........

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

pls post here latest interview questions as per ur xperience or if u hav ne resource....these questions wud b helpful in clearing these interviews...so pls do post
There are n animals in the queue to Dr. Dolittle. When an animal comes into the office, the doctor examines him, gives prescriptions, appoints tests and may appoint extra examination....
to all ceans, though we are electrical engineer and this subject seem to be related to mechanical ones but we are also going to place in power plants(NTPC,BHEL,etc) so we...
i noe this question is often repeated...but i want a fresh review on this...as i m placed in both..i am very much confused about which to join..its been said that...
multicasting in java, which contains a single administrator and and a single leader for each sub group