Catia Analysis

Hi all,

i work on catia analysis. the run for even simple file takes a lot of memory and a lot of time for computations.the result files obtained are of small size but computation files of the order of giga bytes. I know that there is some option that by which if we can just link the result file with the analysis file and delete the computations file. however when i delete the computations file.i get an update message and again i have to run the analysis.anybody got some clue how 2 do this?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I was reading in Google news about protests in India over the price of fuel. How is fuel priced in India? In the USA, prices vary across the country. The...
i am doing a final year mini project and i want to know some cost estimation and some ideas of the project 😕 1.paper counting machine 2.fabrication of pneumatic paper...
Those who are thinking about starting out on their own, should pay attention to how simple-yet-useful ideas can help you start your own startup. Look at PhoneCurry - a startup...
Inflation is on the rise, the price rise is on the prowl and the common man is dying. Well... not until Crazy Engineers are alive... 😎 Does it sound like...
Meaning: old and in a very bad condition Usage: The legislative building is in a state of dilapidation. Synonyms: battered, crumbling, decayed, decrepit Use this word in your own sentence.