Catch me on Startups.in

The folks at Startups.in published the story of CrazyEngineers. If you have some free time, head over to:

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Quite impressive Biggie. 2 things.

P.S.
    My name is spelt wrong and CE-Ambassidor team is not mentioned. They are mentioned under Mods. I have no problems with it. Just pointed them out so that everyone knows I read it thoroughly.
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Wondering why such a nice article read is kept in this junk section. πŸ˜• Anyways leave it. Good interview Mr Big_K

PS: Who is this CEan – Parag Chouguley from Bangalore? Is he still in Bangalore ? πŸ˜‰
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    CEan - Differential.

@ Patty: Mea Culpa. I should have asked someone to edit the interview before I sent my responses to them. I hope they'll get it corrected.

PS: If it needs more corrections, please post here. I'll inform them.
  • gohm
    gohm
    So when should I schedule my photo shoot? laugh!

great article!!!
  • Differential
    Differential
    Nice interview, its really inspiring to the newbies. πŸ˜€
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    So good to se and feel that Biggie has small talk of his own!!

one word- AWESOME!!
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Awesome, about time we got to see it!
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Very nice interview Biggie ..😎
  • MaRo
    MaRo
    Heavenly Awesome!

btw I just realized we're listed there -> #-Link-Snipped-#
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    MaRo
    Heavenly Awesome!

How in the world you found out! but still AWESOME!😁
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    MaRo
    Heavenly Awesome!

Hey wow superb man. Maro ! I am proud that we have CEans like you also here 😁
  • rishna
    rishna
    Those three words (Focus, patience and passion) totally describe you Big_K.
    Your interview is definitly inspiring and your superblog is for sure Super..!!

I completely agree with your mom..never give up whatever may happen.

Truely you deserve the word BIG πŸ˜€
    Your B'day is really special, i like it.😁
    I feel that i'll definitly see you one day, may not be as CE-Founder but definitly as a guitaristπŸ˜€.

i wish all the good luck to you...you rock
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    πŸ˜€ Big thank you to everyone for appreciation. I don't like to take credit for the hard work and love all of us have shared to make CE possible.

@MaRo: Dr. Stroustup had initially asked for permalink. However, at that time, we did not have better looking URLS πŸ˜€ .
  • Yamini L
    Yamini L
    Truly Inspiring..Wishing you success in all your future endeavors..πŸ‘

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

After having a successful meet in Pune in 2008; let's have a meet in Pune. I bet we have quite a lot of CEans from Pune City! So fellas, jump...
respected sirs i am final BTech mechanical student i chose magnetic refrigeration as my seminar topic and am not satisfied with my work of collecting some data on it and...
Folks! A lot has been said about solar energy and its uses. However, we haven't been able to make the best possible use of solar energy till today. Why not...
sir i am a B.tech student with I.T decipline and currently in my 6th sem.. sir after this sem i have to do my summer training for 8 weeks..kindly suggest...
hai friends, i am doing my final year project, as part of it i need to use a motor for linear motion guide which runs at 600 rpm and need...