Catalyst 2014 Rajiv Gandhi College Of Engineering and Research, Nagpur

Catalyst is a techfest organized by the department of computer technology Rajiv Gandhi College of Engineering and Research Nagpur

Each year the students strive to make the events more exciting and more interesting for everyone.
We at Ctech aim at creation and perfection of technology, we aim at having the best of the events at the campus.
The events will be organized on 17th-18th-19th February, 2014
3 days of extensive and excessive fun and enjoyment, If you are a computer geek or even if you are a hardcore gamer.. we have something for everyone.
We hope to see the most excited and the most enthusiastic of you here.

Here are the events we are planning to have:-

17th February:-
  • Lan Gaming (GameRat)
  • Spidey (Web designing)
  • Quiz (Quizache)
(Refreshments included for participants)

18th February:-
  • Hacking Competition (Hackjack)
  • Project Competition (Projection)
19Th February:-
  • Online Treasure Hunt (webdig)

Official Website:- #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi all, I have graduated in B.E. from Computer Science Engineering in 2012. I'm currently working in Wipro as a project engineer. Its been 10 months since I joined Wipro....
The marriage between electronics and cockroaches isn't incredibly new. Cockroaches have inspired new robot designs, acted as your remote controlled insects and allowed for stealth-mode antics. However, a new development...
The Huawei Ascend Y530 is the latest smartphone cum phablet from the company. Powered by a 1.2GHz Dual-Core Snapdragon 200 processor and an Adreno 203 GPU, the Ascend Y530 is...
Please check screenshot for clarification It will improve thread quality a lot for at least technical sections
cn u plz sugst some gud institute fot testing in nagpur??is seed good enough?