CAT / MBA Preparation Apps Collection [Android + iOS]

CAT - one of the most important MBA entrance exams in India is also the most difficult to crack. Let's start collecting Android or iOS apps that the students can download and prepare for the test. I stumbled upon one such app and am sure there are several others which can really help.

CATApp: The CATApp is available on both Android and iOS. It has all the previous years CAT papers which you can solve. The app also offers topic-wise preparation help, It also lets you take tests. The app is synced with cloud, which means you can access your current study status from any device with this app.

Download: #-Link-Snipped-#

CAT / MAT / XAT MBA Exam Prep: Similar to the above app, but it also offers word-lists to help you with preparation of vocab. The app has video tutorials by Ravi Handa - IIT Topper & Quants expert. You can try this app -

CAT Exam MBA - Pocket Exam: Similar to above apps, but seems to be limited on features. Requesting someone to post a quick review of the app.

If you know such apps, please share them below.

Replies

• mail154
    mail154
    Nowadays Apps Were there to everything 😁
  • Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    These apps'll be useful. 😀 Downloading them.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Awesome application by the developers.
    Applications which can feed you with papers for entrance exam all in one portal will always be hit among Indian students, as it is very tough to find the website from which you can grab entrance exam papers.

Good Job, developers 👍
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Looks like, numerous apps have popped out in the last 2 years after this discussion was started. I checked with a friend who is actively preparing for the exam since 2015. She said, she is using following apps:

CAT MBA Exam Prep by MingleBox
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Here favorite bits are:
    1. Word of the Day - 3000 words with meanings, usages
    2. GK Prep - Latest current affairs based on SNAP, IIFT, XAT pattern. 10 tests of 10 questions each
    3. GD PI prep
    4. Video Tutorials by Ravi Handa
    CAT Wordlist
    #-Link-Snipped-#

She said it is one of the most comprehensive lists and all necessary words are covered in it. The test or quiz part is quite useful too.

TCYOnline Exam Prep
    TCYonline - Exam Preparation - Apps on Google Play

The good bits are the topic wise & sectional mock tests.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I know the basic difference, I want to know where, when & under which condition partial differentiation is used 7 under which condition differentiation is used ? What is the...
I'm already fed up of reading the rumors about the new, cheaper iPhone being developed by Apple. It's just a matter of few weeks (I guess) that Apple will launch...
This upcoming film called 'Gravity' from Alfonso Cuaron is definitely a 'must watch'. Check the trailer below - Sandra Bullock gets 'thrown away' into the big black space out there....
Telecom Regulatory Authority of India has shown green signal to mass porting of corporate mobile numbers using MNP aka 'Mobile Number Portability' facility, which it launched a few months ago....
Japanese NTT has developed wearable textile electrodes which when worn inside of the short monitor your heart's parameters. These electrodes are fabricated using a type of a conductive fiber made...