View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12795 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
zia.sepsis
zia.sepsis • Dec 21, 2008

Cat exams

hi Crazyengineers, i'm zia.... i have an idea of taking cat exams, before going for it i want to check ma proficiency. so anybody out here who had taken cat exams can help me out ... plze.
aashima
aashima • Dec 21, 2008
How do you want your proficiency to be checked?
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Dec 21, 2008
zia.sepsis
hi Crazyengineers, i'm zia.... i have an idea of taking cat exams, before going for it i want to check ma proficiency. so anybody out here who had taken cat exams can help me out ... plze.
You might want to take a look at the actual CAT 2007 question paper. Look at the following thread -

https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...ucation/6309-iim-cat-2007-question-paper.html

Download the PDF version of the paper from the link and check your proficiency.

That said, we'll soon (hopefully) have a regular CAT 100 percentiler on CE to guide all of you interested in taking CAT 😀
Neha
Neha • Dec 21, 2008
You can take several free Mock CATs provided at various sites which also calculates ur percentile n give u detailed analysis. Take as many tests as you can.
zia.sepsis
can you provide me the name of the sites
zia.sepsis
thanks bigeeee
zia.sepsis
Neha
You can take several free Mock CATs provided at various sites which also calculates ur percentile n give u detailed analysis. Take as many tests as you can.
can you tell me the name of the websites.

Share this content on your social channels -