Cat exams

hi Crazyengineers, i'm zia.... i have an idea of taking cat exams, before going for it i want to check ma proficiency. so anybody out here who had taken cat exams can help me out ... plze.

Replies

• aashima
    aashima
    How do you want your proficiency to be checked?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    zia.sepsis
    hi Crazyengineers, i'm zia.... i have an idea of taking cat exams, before going for it i want to check ma proficiency. so anybody out here who had taken cat exams can help me out ... plze.
    You might want to take a look at the actual CAT 2007 question paper. Look at the following thread -

#-Link-Snipped-#

Download the PDF version of the paper from the link and check your proficiency.

That said, we'll soon (hopefully) have a regular CAT 100 percentiler on CE to guide all of you interested in taking CAT 😀
  • Neha
    Neha
    You can take several free Mock CATs provided at various sites which also calculates ur percentile n give u detailed analysis. Take as many tests as you can.
  • zia.sepsis
    zia.sepsis
    can you provide me the name of the sites
  • zia.sepsis
    zia.sepsis
    thanks bigeeee
  • zia.sepsis
    zia.sepsis
    Neha
    You can take several free Mock CATs provided at various sites which also calculates ur percentile n give u detailed analysis. Take as many tests as you can.
    can you tell me the name of the websites.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Following article was submitted by CEan - Electron1212 aka Ashish Kumar for CE Innovator Contest.Category : Web Browsers Web Broswers...Why we use them ? well everyone knows this. How they...
hai frnds i am designing a automatic pellet handling device where it needs to rotate the cylindrical pellets(size 12X6mm) about its axis..so can anyone help me out plz...😕
CEans, Here is your chance to start 2009 with a big bang! All you have to do is to think and write an article on any of the following categories...
Discuss the announcement : https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/10394-ce-write-win-contest.html in this thread
Hi CEs! If anyone of you has worked on Zeliosoft and can throw some light on it, then please reply here. I am an electronics & instrumentation engg. student and...