CAT (Common Admission Test)

Please write down the important Common Admission Test books that useful to study and prepare for the exam

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    'Suggestions & Feedback' section is for comments realted to our forum. Moving the thread to 'Help Me!' section.

For the quants basics, I'd recommend book by R.S. Agarwal. The best way to prepare for CAT is to join a coaching institute.

Professional Tutorials & Career Launcher have best material (that's what I heard) & TIME has the best test series for CAT.

-The Big K-
  • integratdbrains
    integratdbrains
    Yes you should

Do not over look the fact that CAT is regarded as the most toughest exam for getting into management stream.And for making you sail smoothly please enroll yourself for some good coaching institute. There are a number of institutes in the market some are IMS,career forum,career launcher,TIME.Donot step into the institute blindly do alot of research as to which institute has a good, PRACTICAL schedule and good faculty for teaching the innovative ways that you need to be master at to over come the time constraint. The success of these coaching institutes is varient from city to city.Remember their success in one city doesnot make them universal rulers! A lot of books and wesites are in the market to guide you.You need to take up books which are general i mean which emphasis on all the sections.So GO and BELL the CAT ! ๐Ÿ˜
  • A SudhaKar
    A SudhaKar
    You can download or get references to those required books on

IT Acumens - A Web Designing Company

Even not resolved ,

send me mail,

Sure I will post all those info's over your Acknowledge in minutes.

Regards,
    A.Sk...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I've been planning to do a little project for a while but I'm not sure about what window tool kit to use. Reckon you guys could suggest a few? Preferably...
Hi everyone, I am learning JAVA these daz...My teacher is teaching me Applets these daz..Its quite interesting. As I said I found Applets interesting,I was trying to create a web...
Hello CEans! Its a great pleasure to introduce new section for the discussions related to Mechanical Engineering. We have lots of CEans who are Mechanical Engineers and this place is...
Hello CEans! The 'Technical Discussion' section gets a new sub-section - Mechanical Engineering! The new sub-section will host discussion, ideas & questions related to mechanical engineering. I'm sure we have...
How can this topic be left undiscussed in CE...The most important decision of our life...what waz that that made u opt B.Tech..whether it waz ur own decision or maybe ur...