CAT 2011 Results Analysis

CAT 2011 has concluded and results are soon to be announced. Follow #-Link-Snipped-# for the updates on CAT 2011 happenings. I'm aware that a lot of CEans have taken the CAT this season. However, it would be interesting to have an overall analysis of the results. Quickly tell us how you fared and whether the score you obtained is up to your expectations. We're quite curious to know how CAT treated you.

Replies

• CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    My CAT was tame i guess ๐Ÿ˜‰ no one knows when it'll turn wild ๐Ÿ˜ฒ at 00:01 we'll know today ๐Ÿ˜‰

I will post it as soon as i see it! ๐Ÿ˜€ Keeping fingers crossed ๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The servers are down and no one knows when will they be back. #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CAT 2011 Exam results are expected to be out on January 11, 2011 i.e. tomorrow. Last year around 1,85,000 students appeared for CAT from various cities across India like New...
Every year, the CATIIM website makes sure that the test takers have the worst experience in the world in checking the results. The history repeats every year and lot of...
CAT aka the Common Admissions Test is probably one of the world's toughest entrance tests for aspiring managers. With the CAT 2011 results to be out on iimcat.in in the...
While thousands of applicants are viewing the CAT Results, the issue of cut-offs is going to arise. As you can see, the servers are down -> CAT 2011 Results: Will...
A lot of readers are reporting problem with the CAPTCHA on the catiim.in results website. You must pass through the captcha check in order to view your scorecards. However, it...