• CAT Result :
    Friday, 22 January 2010 onwards
  • Rescheduling Window :
    Wednesday, 9 September 2009 - Thursday, 1 October 2009

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    76abankcolony
    sir tell me one thing..is it upto a candidate to choose date between 28 nov-7 dec,of his/her own choice,,,???
    Here's what the CAT registration instruction PDF says:

Scheduling to Take CAT
    Once your Candidate Profile has been successfully submitted, you should continue the online registration process to schedule an appointment to take CAT. You will be asked to choose a site and you will be provided with dates and times available at that site.

Test dates
    The CAT will be given from 28 November 2009 through 7 December 2009. There will be two sessions each day – one at 10 a.m. and one at 3:30 p.m.

That means, you will be given the available slot during these days. So, it's advisable that you fill up the form as early as possible to get the date & location of your choice!

😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, If you are preparing for CAT, the following video released by IIMs will be useful to you - [youtube]TQzvSq15RLQ[/youtube] If you can't watch, the complete video URL is -...
The Pocket Cube has 6 faces each with two slices through them, "into plane"; each slice divides the cube in half. If you are allowed to move only a single...
Hi friends i am thinking of joining some courses in this recession time. I have two options 1.PLC,SCADA 2.Telecomm What should i choose so that it will benefit me in...
CEans, Here's CE's ultimate collection of seminar topics. Enjoy! 😁 PS: Now, pick up your topic and help us spread the word about CrazyEngineers among your friends. Your friends will...
what kind of training an ece can get and how