Case Study Help: What a worker expects from his manager?

Hi folks i am working on a case study whos topic is what a worker expect from his manager(behavior) knowledge etc.so tell me some que. and a format for questionaeri os plz help me out......๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Certainly not a technical discussion topic. Thread moved to general help section.
  • EDDY
    EDDY
    I think it is engg. is not just about technical things only, its a term which includes everything from technical knowledge to soft skills to management skills to handle manpower because on last day its manpower which will help our idea into reality and prosperity n i think we were missing this topic badly for last few years.........so its time for a change, sir if u agree with me its just my view n nw its all up to you admin ๐Ÿ˜’
  • safwan
    safwan
    Iwill not post some kind of questionnaire but i want to write here is the behaviore of manager toward his subordinates ,and subordinates behavior to manager . ie. from up to down and from down to up .

here i want to tell about Some principles of management that are specially dedicated to this issue (ie. behavior of people in Team / organization.).

As far as FW.Tylor is concerned who is founder of scientific management ( this name sound some new then Frederick Winslow Taylor )๐Ÿ˜‰

his principle are :

Harmony, not Discord

According to this principle those who work in organization should have proper given take and Means their should be complete mental revolution between part of management and employees. it also means manager should treat his subordinate with proper respect and should delegate work with proper authority. In same way the employees should not go on strike unnecessary should not demand the things.

Cooperation Not Individualism

Their should be complete cooperation between manager and his subordinate. This also enables the employee to give suggestion to his manager regarding the policy and work and also manager should not close his ear from suggestions given by employees.:sshhh:

๐Ÿ˜’ i know it was quite long .

now what i think is .

worker expect

1) Proper directing
    2) proper Commanding
    3) Proper Authority for ensuring timely execution of Project.

That-say!:smile:

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

guys I'm planning to do a paper presentation on six stroke engine..can any one brief me about it..or suggest any websites regarding the topic?
Hi!!!!!! Guys....... i am Gaurav Sharma completed my B.Tech(I.T.). Currently i am working on java technology from last two years.
guys can u explain to me about griffin and bajulaz six stroke engine?
Hello friends, I am working on WSN based project for this i want to measure parameters like soil moisture,soil temperature,soil pH. The sensors which i saw are very expensive so...
Hello, everyone I am IT student. Please suggest me projects related to networking and software development for final year ๐Ÿ˜•