1. Home >
  2. Apps >
  3. Groups >

Carzy (Crazy) Engineering? Is this needed?

Question asked by Ramani Aswath in #Coffee Room on Nov 25, 2019
Ramani Aswath
Ramani Aswath · Nov 25, 2019
Rank A1 - PRO

Design News says: A car as comfortable as a living room sounds like a luxury, but it could also be a hell on wheels.

Faraday Future's vision for cars is as unsettling as it is novel

Posted in: #Coffee Room
Vinay Mishra
Vinay Mishra · Dec 11, 2019
Rank B2 - LEADER

Yep for sure it will be as hell for wheels?  But what if we make the wheels more strong. Strong enough to work in any way. Science and technologies are all about taking challenges and risks. May be one day we will be living in a moving house(as a vehicle).

I can go to my work place with my home.

Sounds cool? ?

Anoop Mathew
Anoop Mathew · Dec 16, 2019
Rank A3 - PRO

This isn't a feasible idea. Tesla has already got a proven self driving system. Tesla seats can get somewhat more comfortable to easily compete with this concept. But, again having more Teslas or Faradays on the road isn't going to give you any less traffic or shorten your commute time. 

#MyOpinion:

The future isn't in cars. We need to think outside that realm at ideas like flying/ jetpacks / hyperloop/ even the resurgence of maybe a more silent Concorde flying above Mach 2 speeds for faster transport. 

The moment you consider shorter transportation as luxury, you loose the overall picture of 'transport'. 

Vinay Mishra
Vinay Mishra · Dec 19, 2019
Rank B2 - LEADER

Yeah that's also a big problem. I also believe in thr fact that th future isn't in cars or even road vehicles.

The problem is we always try to update the last version what we made. And I think that's why we are slow and not having much in inventions. Ideas like hyperloop, jetpacks.. are the demands of future.

You must log-in or sign-up to reply to this post.

Click to Log-In or Sign-Up