Career switch from quality control department to aeronautical core job

Hi, I have completed my b.e in aeronautical... Now working in quality control department...though I didn't get job in my core have plan to switch over to banking sector.... Wat to do this

Replies

• prasanth ravikumar
    prasanth ravikumar
    How to answer.if interviewer asks what's reason u choose banking....
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    A bit more information about your existing job, how many years have you served in your current role would help us help you. Also, you've to give the interviewer the honest reason for which you chose banking. Can you share it with us?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

EMAIL! I have an account, whats a BIG DEAL! Yeh, I agree, if that statement was made by one of my friends. All thanks @Ankita Katdare for motivating to write...
The Cochin International Airport (CIAL) has set an example for others by being the first ever airport in India that's fully powered by solar power. On August 18, Kerala chief...
I'm pretty new to the phpStorm IDE and Github as well. I already have an account on Github and have spent time exploring it; but I'm still not familiar with...
Being born and brought up in a traditional Marwadi family where for long being self-employed has been the norm, in the heart of hearts, Pravesh Dudani always knew that he...
Anybody can explain steps or procedures for starting own online retailing. What are the technical and legal terms need to be consider. How taxations and invoices should be generate. Thanks!