Career Question

Hiii Sir,
My name is Sourabh Singhai, I have done my B.tech(ET&T) in 2012, After that I was being with my father for 4 year, And now I want to make my career in IT field.
Plz help me out me becoz I really don't know where do I start...

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Please take time and efforts to describe your situation completely so that we don't waste time in asking questions just to understand it properly.

1. What kind of work did you do with your father? I guess you joined your family business. Was it related to IT?

2. If yes, what technologies did you work on?

3. Do you have any certifications, formal training in any programming language, software tool?

4. Have you done a survey of possible career options you have? If yes, what fields do you think are the ones that look promising to you?

5. Are there any IT companies in your city / town? Have you approached them yet?

6. Have you made up your mind to make a career in IT or you're open to new career avenues?

7. What are the specific reasons that you want IT and not E&TC, which is your engineering branch of graduation?

and so on. If you take efforts to ask your question properly, we'll be able to offer better suggestions.
  • Sourabh Singhai
    Sourabh Singhai
    Yes Sir, you are right I joined my family business which is nowhere related to IT field or any technical field. And I don't have any certificate in IT field but I want to be in this field by any how.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Severe confinement of water by artificial means results in a completely different state that does not match with either of the well known fundamental physical states, namely solid, liquid, gases...
Huawei's new P9 Lite is a watered down version of P9; available at a cheaper price skipping out the dual-Leica (dual lens) camera setup. The smartphone will be available in...
At a press conference in New York, Acer announced the new Chromebook 14 for Work. As the name would suggest this laptop has been designed to appeal to businesses looking...
The MIT media lab has already captured the imagination of the world with its magical Femtosecond photography technology. Upgrading the previous technology, a group of researchers from the Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München...
A group of researchers from the Schepens Eye Research Institute of Massachusetts Eye and Ear and the Harvard Medical School has initialized a philanthropic movement by successfully launching a smartphone...