Career opportunity for Symfony developers

Hello All,

I am very actively looking out for a Symfony developer for my client (a growing CMM Level 3 company based in Magarpatta City). Working with a growing medium sized company will give you a very holistic experience and opportunities that will help you to move up the ladder quickly.

Please click the following link for details: #-Link-Snipped-#

Will be great if we can speak for just 5 minutes about the company and the opportunity that they have to offer. You can then decide whether to go ahead with it or not. To discuss further, please send me your contact details and I will give you a call.

PS: Feel free to share the above link with anyone in your network, who you think might be interested.

Best regards,
Om Deshpande
Strategic Business Consultant
JobsXS

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Advertising links are not allowed on CE.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

B.E/B.TECH DEGREE EXAMINATION, APRIL/MAY 2011 Six Semester COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING CS 2029- ADVANCED DATABASE TECHNOLOGY (Regulation 2008) Time:Three hours maximum: 100 marks Answer ALL questions PART-A(10*2=20 marks) 1. what...
B.E/B.TECH. DEGREE EXAMINATION , APRIL/MAY 2011 sixth semester Computer Science and Engineering cs 2353 -OBJECT ORIENTED ANALYSIS AND DESIGN (common to information technology) (regulation 2008) time: three hours maximum: 100...
B.E/B.TECH DEGREE EXAMINATION,APRIL/MAY 2011 SIXTH SEMESTER Computer science and engineering CS 2354- ADVANCED COMPUTER ARCHITECTURE (Regulation 2008) Time: three hours maximum:100 marks Answer ALL questions PART A(2*10=20 marks) 1. what...
Hello CEans, This thread is an index thread.Many times we start a new thread but sometimes it goes unseen. So,here just post the link of thread which you started but...
HI All, Its high time , we are 100K members strong and we are still posting useless posts. We dont care activity now ( In terms of number of posts)....