Career opportunities for Forensic analyst

Hi friends I am Gopikrishan. I have completed my B.tech in CSE with 80 % aggregate. I am planning for doing my masters in Forensic Information Technology in AUT newzealand. So please tell me the career opportunities for Forensic students.

#-Link-Snipped-#

This is college web site please visit and tell me your valuable opinions and suggestions.Am awaiting for your replies.
Your Krishan.

Replies

• sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    you can work in vast areas like Security Solutions,Software Firms, IP Firms, Even Manufacturing, Data Centers n so on
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Do you need suggestions about a specific something related to the University or the Course or the Admissions process or Forensics in general?
    Please elaborate.
  • imgopi
    imgopi
    AbraKaDabra
    #-Link-Snipped-# Do you need suggestions about a specific something related to the University or the Course or the Admissions process or Forensics in general?
    Please elaborate.
    Ya I need information about the Future of this course and also placements of AUT.
  • imgopi
    imgopi
    sauravgoswami
    you can work in vast areas like Security Solutions,Software Firms, IP Firms, Even Manufacturing, Data Centers n so on
    Thanks Saurav
    The Course fee in AUT for Masters in Forensic Information technology is Rs 22 Lakhs.So I must want a job after my PG.
  • imgopi
    imgopi
    AbraKaDabra
    Please elaborate.
    Sir I need information about
    1) Scholarship
    2) IELT Band
    3)Placements of AUT.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Am kingsley , an MBA student in Nigeria studying Power Systems Enginnering. Feels Good to joins you ๐Ÿ˜
For a little more than the last two days there seems to be a lull in CE activities on the technical front. There is no Idol or interesting 'idle' programmes...
Artificial devices are now being built with sensors to feed back to the central nervous system. This artificial finger integrates nanoscale electromechanical systems, sensory motor neuroscience, biotechnology, and robotics to...
Hello CEans! , In my free time,I am thinking of conducting seminars for schools. I have decided to conduct demo session first and then go for the different phases, if...
sir, actually what is the purpose of this cotter joint?? And where do we use that? Is their any daily appication we are using that??