career help

I m a 3'rd yr electronics & comm engineer. i m interested in a career towards my core , can u advice me which courses to focus on & how to apply .
what abt my chances of making it as compared to sofware field?
wold sm extra coures help?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm sure there will be plenty of companies [non-IT] willing to recruit communications engineer. Why are you after extra courses?
  • night crawler
    night crawler
    The_Big_K
    I'm sure there will be plenty of companies [non-IT] willing to recruit communications engineer. Why are you after extra courses?
    but extra courses would certainly improve my profile which would help me get better jobs.
  • aashima
    aashima
    In communications' sector, it depends what particular area you want to undertake. Every area requires separate expertise and courses. For instance, if you wish to opt for networking, go for a CCNA course, to excel in chip designing, you'd need to learn embedded system and associated languages like Keil C.
    Similarly there are departments like PCB designing, VLSI techniques, Verilog etc.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Queen Georgia was very attached to the clock that was gifted to her by her late father, King Eli. It was a precious heirloom that had been passed down from...
Why the power is in KVA ? whats the reason? any reason? What is the difference between relay and switch?
By seeing the image or equipment how to know whether it is a stepper motor or servomotor? Please reply me
CEans, Open.Unwired. Secure. Flexible. Thats what Scalix is all about. With over 675 corporations trusting with its deployment across 55 countries, the three times winner of LinuxWorld best in show...
case study of elecrical projects at B.Tech level