Career Help....?

I want to pursue Graduation in Computer Science and Engineering. pls tell me the career options and job opportunities ?

Replies

• yanivx
    yanivx
    avrk
    I want to pursue Graduation in Computer Science and Engineering. pls tell me the career options and job opportunities ?
    Dear Avrk welcome to CE..... Computer Science as the name suggests is the branch that deals with understanding positives and negatives of the computer and establishing a safe communication network for two computer so all u gonna do is create test debug and secure.... this is the most happening sector at the moment with plenty of opportunities..... Every discipline is good if you are determined to do well....All the best and God bless us all.... 😉
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread moved to Jobs/Careers section.
    avrk
    The question is very generic and open ended. I hope you are not choosing your engineering discipline by keeping an eye on job opportunities. If you are, I'll strongly advice you not to do that. 'Good' engineers will always have great opportunities waiting for them. I'm unaware of any of my engineering batchmates without a job.

The actual opportunities and career options will depend on various factors including your country of residence. I will advise you to focus on your studies and concentrate on becoming a good engineer. Everything else will follow.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi frndz.....I would like to where to get GRE material and support...I am a freshman from Coimbatore.....Please mention websites or institutes...
Written and directed by Rajneel Singh from New Zealand. Blank Spaces was a finalist in the Your Big Break competition a global search for the next great filmmaker. Their task...
This is with refrence to the MAYAN calendar which predicts doomsday in 2012 . i think it may be true if anything like, a world war happens at this moment...
Lets pay tribute to Saheed Bhagat Singh. He was a great freedom fighter. He was hung by Britishers on 23rd March 1931. But he is still alive in hearts of...
i am searching for type of transforms. what is difference between Z,fourier,laplace,DFT,IDFT,DTFT,IDTFT,FFT.😔