Career Help in UK

Hi,
I have done B. Engg. (Electrical and Electronics Engineering) working for a small scale industry, mainly concerned with the production (2 years). I was wondering if I could pursue my career in UK. Before actually plunging blindly, I want to know if any professional technical training or some course would help. With electrical engineering, there are quite a lot of diversifications like High Voltage Engg, Design, Power Systems, Power Electronics, Control Systems etc. What sector would you think has good opportunities in UK? If there are any such institutes in Bangalore, would you please list out. What do you suggest?
Hope to hear from you soon.
Thank you.

Replies

• crook
    crook
    I guess you are situated in Banagalore at present. You already have a degree in engineering and two years of work experience. Have you applied to any companies in the UK? You may even consider doing post graduation from a good university in UK and then search for a job. I think section option is a better choice.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, This is no doubt a great opportunity for each one of you! Mr. Bjarne Stroustrup, the inventor of C++ programming language has agreed for a Small Talk with CrazyEngineers!...
CEans, I think following information might be useful to you. Windows Vista does not let you mess with the hosts file located at C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\ (even if you are logged in...
CEans, I was wondering if anyone among us can do a review of happenings at Mood I (IIT Bombay)? I'm sure it will be interesting to know what's going on...
hiiiiiiii there everybody im a 3rd year CS student n i need a good topic for my seminar.. 3-4 would be better .....I have to present a seminar of about...
Hello to everyone ๐Ÿ˜ this is velavan from chennai. I am new to this site, i think that it will be good to interact with u all