Career Help: 2nd Year Engineering, OK in Coding, Inclined Towards Management

hey!! good to read your blog... i am an IT engineering student persuing my degree. To b specific in 2 yr of engineering... i took admission in engineering frm parents influnce and abit job security. now m confused wat are the further designation i can apply for... my coding is average.. ok ok networking... but love to play wid number to some extent & managing people as well... so can u please guide me wat career should i choose?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Engineers at the Columbia University, New York have achieved a breakthrough in wireless communication that allows doubling of Wi-Fi capacity on nanoscale silicon chip while using a single antenna. Just...
The yet to be announced officially, YU Yureka Note YU6000 smartphone, has reportedly been spotted, at some offline segments in the country suggesting complete specifications at a price of Rs....
If like me, you're more inclined towards web-minimalism and instead of pasting the tediously longish permalink, prefer to go with one of the many popular URL shortening tools, you might...
At a glittering ceremony in India LG Electronics recently launched K series smartphones K7 and K10, first ones to be manufactured entirely in the country at a fully-automated plant based...
A team of neuroscientists and engineers got together at Battelle to develop a smart device called 'NeuroLife' that can let paralyzed people make complex movements such as playing a video...