career guidence

hello friends,i am new here. i am a third year mechanical engg student . i am confused about my career. i am interested in hydraulics and pneumatics. please suggest me some courses which i can do after completion of B.E.

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Please donot start separate threads with the same content.

This thread has more or less the same information . so closing this.

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A very weird and crazy question: Situation is a Glucon-D packet and Normal cooking Rice(not cooked) both open is kept in the same shelf. Where will the ants get collected....
Hi CEans, I am a beginner to SQL Server 2008 Administration part. I was going through a video tutorial, in which it was told that for running each service of...
Dear Engineers: I have a kvar meter...an analogue one...which is counting i beleive more Kvar than the real consumed one. It is counting about 8400 Kvar A DAY!!!although a power...
Lot of people love to flaunt the number of friends they have on Facebook. The following dilbert strip is dedicated to all of them -
I m from IPU doin b.tech in electrical &electronics engg., n wanna join institute 'MadeEasy' for preparation with weekend course.I asked many seniors if I should join this at end...