career after B.tech

i am doing b.tech as the recession ha left his footprints we have only no campus placement in our college. so please suggest me what should i do?
i am now in 3rd year. should i prepare for MBA or should do something else.
what are the trainings you are doing??

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You're still in 3rd year and you have ample time to search for job. Unless you are interested in MBA or post graduation studies, you shouldn't think of MBA/PG as an option to job.

I'd advise concentrating on your studies and masting engineering subjects so that you become the linchpin {read our Seth Godin Interview on CE's front page 😀 }

We have i-become team members here to help you with various options. Let's wait to hear from them.
  • darlacooper
    darlacooper
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Yes, [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]The_Big_K[/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif] is right that you have enough time to search for job on the basis of your degree. As far as MBA in concerned you can plan to pursue it via online mode of education to [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]improve your academic credentials without putting your career on hold.[/FONT]
  • darlacooper
    darlacooper
    Yes, The_Big_K is right that you have enough time to search for job on the basis of your degree. As far as MBA in concerned you can plan to pursue it via online mode of education to improve your academic credentials without putting your career on hold.
  • sanks85
    sanks85
    dude job is not the thing for engineers ... there are plenty of jobs in market and that too without engineering witha better pay... than whats the need of doing engineering.. do somethink innovative some think practical thats the main thing in engineering.....
  • rgecian
    rgecian
    i agree with sanks85.....i think you may go for a short term course...like in Information security which is the lateset buzz in It industry😎
  • rgecian
    rgecian
    i agree with sanks85.....i think you may go for a short term course...like in Information security which is the latest buzz in It industry😎

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

[FONT="]CodeFest & IEEE present to you CodeWarrior - Either Win or Die Coding! [/FONT] [FONT="]It is a completely Online event with two cumulative rounds, testing all aspects of your computer...
i need help in finding a multi-disciplinary engineering project that have computer , electrical and chemical engineers. 😕😔 thanks...
I want to know the procedure to apply for summer internship at iit-delhi. can anybody inform me about this...😕
hi friend,s any one know how to join two exe file,s. Because when we creat a program for security. And i think when we add that program exe file with...
here are some electronics mini projects: 1 Pyroelectric Fire Alarm 2 Telephone Call Recorder 3 DuoPhone 4 Mini UPS System 5 Car-Reversing Horn With Flasher 6 Short-Circuit Protection in DC...