Career advise

Dear All,

I am 2012 pass out in BE, ETC. Because of situation need, I needed to earn, Hence, I joined a company in non-technical. Being from Engg. background, I was/am interested to work in technical, Hence, I did SAP training and somehow got in a small firm but unfortunately, I dint get much exposure in SAP. Today, I am jobless again.
I am thinking about CDAC.
Please help me with your suggestions, what should I go for now.

Replies

• ANAND NAGADA
    ANAND NAGADA
    Going for CDAC will be not a good option. if you improve your technical expertise over SAP, then you will definately get a better job. because SAP is in demand. start again with whatever small or medium organization, work hard, get expertised and switch over to big organization if you like. you need to do some comprise for salary may be in starting.
  • Nitisha solanki
    Nitisha solanki
    Thanks Anand for your response! Companies hiring 3+ years experienced candidates rather going with freshers or trained candidate or with less then 3 years experience. If anyone can help with any suggestions on career and any guidance related to SAP, would be very helpful.
  • ANAND NAGADA
    ANAND NAGADA
    NO worries ! we have many CEans here who can give valuable advice to you. stay tuned !😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

LG’s upcoming flagship device, LG V30 is all set for a launch on August 31 in Berlin. According to a recent company statement, the switch to P-OLED in its upcoming...
Quote: Scientists at Eindhoven University of Technology and Kent State University have developed a new polymer material that can undulate and therefore propel itself forward under the influence of light....
Quote: Monitoring and measuring how engineers spent their work day was considered normal and to be expected during the 20th century. Time studies were numerous. In the 1990s, the relationship...
Quote: Quite a few companies and teams that I encounter have an expectations problem. They have unrealistic expectations for the time and effort that it takes to develop an embedded...
Here's a list of top scorers. Congratulations to everyone who made it to the list. Those who didn't, start preparing for the next one. It's going to be even more...